[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you ever violent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1503939504537.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503939504537.gif
2MB, 600x600px
I fantasize about going back to highschool and having the opposite personnality I had; i.e. I wish I was a violent thug.

IIRC I've never seen someone getting expelled over acts of violence.

Were you ever violent in your youth, /r9k/? I wish I was. Would've avoided me a lot of issues, like bullying or abusing my trust. Again, I was a little shit weighing 44kg.
>>
I used to beat up my little sister all the time
>>
>>39424416
That's kinda fucked. I meant to other people at school for instance, not your direct family.
>>
i don't know about being a "thug" but i do wish i was more assertive

now when i try to be assertive people threaten to call the police on me and i have to fucking run away like a bitch
>>
>>39424416
Don't make me feel that feel.

I used to bully my younger siblings pretty badly all the time. I still feel bad about it even after they've forgiven me.

>>39424401
I was never violent in school, sadly. My bully was a scrawny faggot who I could have snapped in two. It was a mistake to let him walk over me.
>>
File: 1501296840311.jpg (25KB, 462x587px) Image search: [Google]
1501296840311.jpg
25KB, 462x587px
>>39424401
I'm pretty violent. I've done prison time for assault and weapon possession charges (have done adult and juvenile terms) and I've even killed people before

I have 2 kids and make a decent amount of cash now though so I'm a lot more chill and level headed
>>
>>39424401
I know my way in a fight. Had my fair share in highschool/after. Beat the shit out of our grades Chad infront of about 50 people.
>>
>>39424638
Nice. What would be your advice when in a hand to hand fight,assuming you're not bullshiting?
>>
>>39424736
A hand to hand fight? Proper boxing texhnique man. Sounds simplistic but you have no idea how just simple proper boxing defense and offense will give you an edge in street fights. Also strength matters. People who lift/work out can kick ass. Don't believe the whole "hehe big muscle bound freak is too slow" bullshit. If you learned to wrestle in school or college, even better
>>
>>39424736
>>39424833
I want to add though. Best advice

Dont get into fights over bullshit. Not worth it

t. criminal anon who gave the boxing advice
>>
>>39424949
What did you get in fights for? If you think about it, nothing is worth getting hurt over, except if you're attacked yourself.
Still, I find violence to be an expeditious way to end any conflict.
>>
>>39424980
When I was a kid it was mostly dumb stuff like over words or girls but as i got older i became involved in gang and the system which evetually led to my arrest in early 2012.

In prison i discovered the love and grace of God and converted to a catholic and now I am happy and chill on house arrest
>>
I was never violent in school or in a thug kind of way. I was violent in an unmedicated bipolar mania and unchecked sexual sadism kind of way. In a sleazy, underhanded, cowardly, literally stabbing or slashing people behind their back or tying them down so they cant fight back kind of way.

Over the course of my young adulthood I had to deal with involuntary hospitalization for homicidal ideation, mandatory therapy by the state, time in a cell, probation with very restricted movement and activities, and more medicine than you can shake a stick at.

I haven't hurt anyone consensually in two years now and nonconsensually in six. I am a different person than that thing I was back then. Violence does not improve your life, it ruins it.
>>
I used to be violent when I was around 6 or 7. One time I bit a guy until he bled because he destroyed my block tower. Another time I hit a girls face with a metal bottle so she had some serious injuries. Dunno why I was this way, not proud of it either.
>>
>>39424416
I was also kinda of a little cunt to my sisters, mainly due to the fact my mother spoiled me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.