[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did /r9k/ get disciplined by their parent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: punishment.jpg (13KB, 307x200px) Image search: [Google]
punishment.jpg
13KB, 307x200px
what did you get hit with? and for doing what? do you think you learnt something from this?

> only got 1 hit once when i was a teenage
> slapped my sister for eating all of cookies i baked
> dad gave me a few lashes with his belt
> never annoyed sister again after that day since she is my dads little princess
>>
> only got hit once*

origaniadnfdas typo lol
>>
Yeah, with a belt. Usually the leather, sometimes the buckle.
>>
>>39424228
sounds like your dad is a pathetic beta cuck
>>
>>39424228
I used to get hit with the good ol' Havaianas or the bare hand, threw a chestnut at my sister's head once, never took belt lashes and i feel blessed for that. Got hit pretty often though, angry Brazilian mother with sandals is scary.
>>
>>39424228
>Did /r9k/ get disciplined by their parent?
I wish I were, that way maybe I wouldn't have turned out as a spineless faggot
>>
>>39424228
>what did you get hit with?
All sorts of things, electric cords, belts, rolled up magazines, whatever he could get his hands on at the time.
>and for doing what?
I don't know.
I never thought I was doing anything wrong at the time.
Maybe there was something wrong with me that I couldn't see.
>do you think you learnt something from this?
Yes, various mental illnesses.
>>
Sandals for little mistakes, spilling water, not listening in the store, you know little stuff. It stopped hurting after i was 7 or so, so not much of a punishment. Coat hanger for bigger stuff. Fighting with siblings, breaking shit in the house, yelling at parents/disrespecting them. Usually got hit till the coat hangers broke. And the worse is the belt, only gotten them a few times, but i really don't remember why. They stopped hitting me for punishments after middle school, cause my mom wasn't strong enough to actually hurt me, and my dad never liked punishing us. So i just got stuff taken away instead.
>>
both parents used to beat the shit out of me until i cant move, not even bullshitting
i have almost no memories of that time period
then i got into mental asylum, which i don't remember at all
probably because of benzos
the only evidence i have is a stamp in my permanent record
parents refuse to talk about it

such is the cases
>>
I'm sure some of the beatings probably had something to do with discipline. They weren't exactly simple disciplinary smacks though.

Was pretty funny. One day in middle school, got called into the counselor's office and started getting interrogated about possible child abuse. Turned out my sister had told her guidance counselor about how violent my father was towards us and they needed to confirm her stories. That night, our father looked more like the sheepish faggot that he was than usual and he asks if we told anyone about the way he is. He literally says "You can't tell people that! They'll send me to jail!" like we had, once again, done something horribly wrong.
>>
File: 1268892419588.png (488KB, 600x727px) Image search: [Google]
1268892419588.png
488KB, 600x727px
>>39424528
did he stop after that?
>>
File: X3sFndZCTr4.jpg (27KB, 604x416px) Image search: [Google]
X3sFndZCTr4.jpg
27KB, 604x416px
No, but used to get beat up for no reason. My sisters could torture me, but I couldn't even do anything to them back. If I did anything my father would fuck my shit up.
Maybe there was a reason, but I didn't comprehend it, so it was the same as being beat for no reason to me.
I basically got 2 sisters who were bigger than me and my father had this mentality that girls should be treated really nicely and boys should be fucked up, because his shit father used to ghost him and go drink, so he decided it was a great idea to fuck me up too, because he grew up such a "great" guy with this method, after all.
My 2 sisters are doing great atm and I am sitting in my room from 8 months. Great stuff.
Also didn't discipline me in the sort of way like: don't eat mcdonalds all day, don't drink cola all day, don't watch brain melting cartoons all day. Still recovering from that too.
>>39424442
>>
>>39424567
Sure did. At least the physical abuse came to nearly a complete halt. He would still terrorize us by yelling and breaking things though.
>>
>>39424228
No, I had loving parents. I've never seen anyone "learn" from getting hit.
>>
I'm scared that if I ever have kids, I'll be abusive too.
I can't imagine ever being like that, I hate the thought of hurting anybody, especially my own children.
But they say that people who were abused by their parents grow up to be abusive themselves, and it fucking terrifies me.
I don't want to be like my father.
>>
>>39424656
I don't think learning is the idea, but it makes it easy to mold children and have them obey.
>>
>>39424676
hahaha nigga just don't beat your kids like nigga calm down haha
>>
>>39424676
Let me ask you something
Do you enjoy bullying your classmates and torturing animasl since a young age?
>>
>>39424676
Know exactly how you feel. My mother's poor excuse for a step-father was abusive in so many ways. He's a hateful, lonely man and I pity him. I never want to become like him. Why did my mother leave my father for that pile of scum?
>>
>>39424690
>makes it easy to mold children and have them obey.
Does it though? It will make them do one thing right away sure, but now that you've escilated to 100% why would they ever listen to you unless you go back to 100%.
>>
>>39424228
Yeah, I was regularly, by my douchebag father. I hope it's not why I'm into bdsm now
>>
>>39424382
It actually has the opposite effect in my experience.

Parents that encourage you make you better and more confident.
>>
>>39424725
I suppose it depends. I've got disciplined with some regularity and it made me an exemplary student. I don't think it fucked me up a whole lot, honestly.

Although >>39424737 is true, I'm into slight BDSM now, but not into pain or abuse.
>>
>>39424718
>Do you enjoy bullying your classmates and torturing animasl since a young age?
No, I was always nice to people.
I never hurt animals, I really liked animals but my father used to kill them when he was mad so I was scared to have pets.
>>
>>39424228
>wooden spoon
>for disobeying or being disrespectful
>learned to be quiet, sit still, and not do anything
>>
>>39424753
Then don't know what it is to want to be abusive. You aren't abusive. Don't even worry about it.
I've been abusive to animals and my classmates as far as I can remember. You aren't just going to magically become a monster in your adulthood.
>>
My dad used to kick me and afterwards he joked about it saying that I would grow taller.
>>
>>39424228
I've been hit with:

Belts
Hands
A high heel shoe
And firewood

For doing stupid kid stuff
Talking smack
Being a smartass
And kicking my mom

Respectively (there are things I'm not proud of, anons) :(
>>
File: 1503779643565.gif (761KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503779643565.gif
761KB, 427x240px
>used to constantly get hit by my mother for no good reason
>got hit and shouted at for saying the word "Hell" once when I was 4
>got hit and shouted at for crying when I was sad
>once got so scared I ran up into my wardrobe to try and hide from her, got hit extra
She always looked like she was being possessed by some kind of demon when it happened. Right around the time that child abuse became outlawed in my shit second-world country is the time that the abuse just became bitter hatred and empty threats. These days she pretends to care about me and is somehow surprised when I act coldly towards her.
>>
>>39424807
>Talking smack
>Being a smartass
I've long held the opinion that people who got introuble for "being cheeky" just had retarded parents too stupid to out think a 4 year old or answer the question presented.
>>
File: 1503010508673.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1503010508673.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>39424807
Shit I once punched my mom in the stomach full force when I was in middle school and she collapsed on the floor and cried there for 30 mins. Still not too proud of that either. I didn't get beat for that tho. I got beat for throwing water on my sister in return of being tortured for weeks and getting soaked by her tho.
>>
>>39424228
I got hit with everything. Belts, electric rods, sticks. I even got punched in the face. I'd often go to school covered in welts, but it was the 80's so nobody said shit. I'd get bullied at school constantly and wouldn't stand up for myself because my parents would LITERALLY beat my ass so bad I could barely walk. Eventually I started getting huge anger issues and when I was in grade 3 I gave a grade 7 kid 20 stitches. Yeah I got the cane and copped a massive beating for it. But that set the standard for the future. Every time I kept getting bullied no matter how big the guy was I'd see red and get them to the ground and strangle them until someone pulled me off. I didn't care about the beating I'd get anymore. Eventually I became very disobedient and rebellious and was bullying kids way older than me. Then my step dad started drunkenly hitting my mom so I beat his ass and had to run away from home because it wasn't safe there anymore.
>>
>>39424872
so much fucking this.
>age 10
>dad, why do you think god is real? Isn't it the exactly same as invisible made up santa?
>Shut up anon, don't ever talk bad about god. Who do you think created you, ungrateful peace of shit.

And probably get punched and piss myself or just get ghosted for a few weeks.
>>
>>39424769
Same here, hurt like fucking hell. Were your parents fundie christians too?
>>
>>39424872
I realised I was smarter than my parents when I was about 9. Yeah they had a lot of life experience, and they made and learned from a lot of their mistakes. And I hadn't lived enough to make many. But I knew I was smarter. I lost a lot of respect for them over that.
>>
File: Niggers die.jpg (39KB, 750x620px) Image search: [Google]
Niggers die.jpg
39KB, 750x620px
>>39424888
This is kind of fucking badass. I remember in grade 5 I outwrestled a group of 8th graders who wanted to make me a "snow bear" (that is when you are thrown on the ground and kicked snow on. Don't know if you have it in your country. ) , but 3rd grader giving a 7th grader 20 stitches is next level badass.
>>
>>39424878
Jeez, what did you do that for? I mean, I too hit my mother a few times, but never that hard.
>>
i was pretty often beaten with a wood when i was a kid and with hands sometimes for stuff that i didnt do
my brother always pointed at me and i was the one who got beaten up i still hate my parents for that tho
>>
File: 1456057587194.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1456057587194.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>39425007
Idk I just got angry because she accidentally bumped into me or some bullshit like that. I realised that she actually did it accidentally. Idk why I did shit to her and not my father. She was always nice to me while my father goasted me and never wanted to talk to me and beat me up for bullshit. I also once threw a threw a tennis rachet so hard I hit her near the eye and it was blue for atleast 3 weeks.
Tomorrow my father is going to make me slave away in his shit company and I ain't doing that shit. He is going to get it now. I am way more powerful than him and know a bunch of martial arts. Big chance he is going to be disrespectful when I tell him to fuck off, so I am going to use that as an excuse to fuck him up once and for all.
>>
>>39425001
No I live in Australia. Certainly no snowbears here. I wish.

It was actually 3 7 graders that bullied me for like 6 months non stop (I got put up a grade) and they took my bag and it had my really expensive glasses in it and they were tossing it around in a triangle so I coudln't catch it and I missed the only school bus (my parents didn't have a car) so I freaked that my parents would belt me and beat the alpha kid head in with a block of wood.

Worst I ever did was beating 3 kids in front of the teacher with a hockey stick swinging as hard as I could but that's a different story.
>>
Kept getting beaten by my family with a belt throughout my childhood because they were into BDSM. I learned alot about bdsm though so I guess it was worth it
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 188x188px
>>39425208
Damn. You were way more savage than me. All I did in mid school was slam a few kid's heads into the floor and desks, steal their food and get their old nokia phones, make them stay next to the wall and throw the phones at them. But I never mowed down a group of kids with a fucking hockey stick that is for sure.
>>
>>39425294
Honestly at the time it was like some Max Payne type shit where I'd see absolute red and everything went slow and I just got this uncontrollable rage about me. I think I just got beat so much it sent me savage. I'm not like that as an adult I'm kinda appalled at the shit I did as a kid.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.