[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the looks treshold to live a happy life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1503779203023.jpg (68KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503779203023.jpg
68KB, 666x1000px
What do I have to look like to live a comfortable life?

>tfw short and anorexic

i'm fucked
>>
>>39424130
Just remind yourself ignorance is bliss.
>>
Happiness isn't related to anything, it's up to you.
>>
It's different for everyone. Nobody has the same standard for happiness.
>>
If you're fem, that's already a 10/10, if you're male,become a trap
>>
>>39424272
>>39424216
You know damn well there are very few happy, ugly people.
>>
>>39424325
NIgga if you wanna make it about looks that's up to you.
Really, it actually is. Because it's subjective.
>>
>>39424130
Ugh. I wish I had hair. Being fat and bald sucks.
>>
>>39424325
If you care about looks a lot and only want to have sex with 10/10 women, then yes, you're going to be unhappy if you're ugly.
If you want to own several sports cars and you're a NEET, then you're also going to be unhappy. It all depends on what makes you happy.
>>
That new JonTron video was pretty shitty huh?
I wish he would stop yelling to be funny, when he actually writes a joke and isn't just improvising he's pretty good.
>>
File: 1504168322788.jpg (66KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504168322788.jpg
66KB, 600x500px
Cant stop listening to 80s music, anyone know this feel, I just want to be in the 80s
>>
>>39424130
The pursuit of happiness.
I've had lots of unattractive male friends over the years and there were definitely ones I'd have given a chance to. I'd make an effort to spend time with them and show them affection but they'd either start being a dick for some other girl they were trying to impress or get seedy or just be way too full of bad emotion to ever accept tenderness and caring. They do so much fronting or avoiding.

One guy in particular I could've seen myself being in a relationship with because I thought he was funny and I liked Woody Allen so his look was kind of working for me, but in the end he agreed to meet up with me twice and cancelled both times, then sent me a long message about how he just got too nervous because he doesn't like himself and he's shy and didn't think I'd really want to see him. It's hard to like somebody like that.

I honestly don't care about looks. I like people who are good and kind, and I think it's very important to be a strong person to be genuinely good. Not just acting good. Good looks are nice but there are people out there who are waiting to give you a chance, if you can just show your inner beauty
>>
>>39424511
>It's hard to like somebody like that.
Feels.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.