[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kek, so fucking true

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1025.png (818KB, 888x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.png
818KB, 888x850px
Kek, so fucking true
>>
haha, indeed lol
>>
you'd better get the fuck out and never come back
>>
>>39423611
I really like Rick and Morty. I'm eagerly awaiting the next episode.
>>
>>39423611
Pretty sure they'd all agree you need to fuck off to reddit, op.
>>
File: Dark_Magician_Girl_(character).jpg (189KB, 1431x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Magician_Girl_(character).jpg
189KB, 1431x1080px
>>39423611
but seriously it would

the only question is what they would argue about
>>
>Can we all agree that Nazis SUCK
YES!
>Can we all agree that there are two genders
NO!
>Can we all agree that reddit ROCKS
YES!
>>
>>39423664
They'd argue about who the fuck invited Sheldon.
>>
>>39423664
>>39423652
>>39423637

Pretty sure that's all op, desu.
>>
>>39423664
Sheldon
>some comic book shit
Rick
>how believing in God is dumb
I have no idea who the third one is
Iron Man
>wouldn't argue with you because you're not worth his time
Sherlock
>will argue why seeing a red thread on a woman's sweater is proof that she murdered 3 children
Jack Sparrow
>arguing about how he needs more rum
>>
>>39423611
Who gets this bottle of booze
>nothing else matters
>>
>>39423611
Who would be the first one to point out that it should have been 'among' instead of 'between'? My guess is Sheldon.
>>
>>39423611
If only I could spend a few moments with Rick. He's so brilliant and wise. He gets how meaningless everything is. He really understands how stupid people are. And he loves turning himself into pickles. ;)
>>
>>39423705
That's Chandler Bing from Friends. Fucking child get off my board.
>>
>>39423746
I don't watch normalfag shows. Everything I know about these guys is through memetic transmission I know I'm pathetic
>>
>>39423735
I know it's the cool thing to make fun of Rick's nihilism, but he's right. Everything is meaningless.
>>
>>39423705
Chandler from friends but otherwise you're pretty spot-on
>>
>>39423767
I know. But it's the kind of observation that only a retard thinks is necessary anymore.
>>
File: 1504053962265.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504053962265.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>bazinga
>reddit and memey
>?
>?
>?
>pirate of the carribean

Who are the others?
>>
File: 1500862818576.png (217KB, 951x833px) Image search: [Google]
1500862818576.png
217KB, 951x833px
>>39423746
>actually watches that normie vomit

just kys
>>
>>39423611
this is the most normie image i've seen in awhile

all its missing is the 9gag watermark
>>
>>39423611
I only know who the top left and top middle are because they are spoken about so often on this website.

Who the fuck are the others and who the hell would even know who all 6 are?
>>
Sheldon: I was born 87 years ago. For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's emperor, but for all these years, I've never been the ruler of my own dreams. I have seen the gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in darkness, a doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of Last Seed, the year of Akatosh, 433. These are the closing days of the third era, and the final hours of my life.

Chandler: I was born 87 years ago. For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's emperor, but for all these years, I've never been the ruler of my own dreams. I have seen the gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in darkness, a doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of Last Seed, the year of Akatosh, 433. These are the closing days of the third era, and the final hours of my life.

Jack Sparrow: I was born 87 years ago. For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's emperor, but for all these years, I've never been the ruler of my own dreams. I have seen the gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in darkness, a doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of Last Seed, the year of Akatosh, 433. These are the closing days of the third era, and the final hours of my life.
>>
>>39423611
Doesn't really make sense since Rick wouldn't be impressed with any of them and wouldn't enjoy it at all, since he's the only one who's actually intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor.
>>
File: sheldor.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sheldor.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
>>39423611
Botswana
oreg
>>
>>39424042
>Who the fuck are the others and who the hell would even know who all 6 are?

a norman
>>
redditors need to be curb stomped until all their teeth are broken and their maxilla is fractured beyond repair

this board is too heavily infested with people who unironically like the garbage in this op's pic
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.