[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ass is a necessity, but boobs are a luxury.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: grothendieck-460x300.jpg (53KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
grothendieck-460x300.jpg
53KB, 460x300px
Ass is a necessity, but boobs are a luxury.
>>
Deepest wisdom concealed as mundane banter. You are a true wizard.
>>
shameless self-bump, other people need to know the truth.
>>
boobs
>milk comes out of it, the ultimate provider to the human child
ass
>shit comes out of it, the daily useless waste of the human being
>>
>>39424994
you fool! we are talking on a sexual level here. That is trivial.
>>
My brothers, undeceive yourselves. There is little difference between the breasts and the ass. Observe how the cleavage of one resembles that of the other. It is no coincidence. The breasts are the buttocks of the chest. They evolved so because the ass lost its emphasis as our ancestors began to walk upright. Some of you have suggested that the size of the breasts is related to the milk yield. If you look into this matter you will discover it is simply not the case. The breasts exist to complement the ass. If it were up to me, we would not even call them breasts, but anterior buttocks, reflecting their true purpose and origins.
>>
>>39423578
Big ass, Small tits will always be superior to shitty Big tits, Small ass
If their ain't no ass than the body just looks like shit no matter what, probably worse even with big tits
>>
2D is a necessity but 3D is a luxury
>>
>>39425387
I'm a boobs man, but the ass is necessary to balance boobs while the reverse is untrue
>>
>>39423578
True, true

feet are also a necessity, but 90% of women have lovely feet
>>
File: woke nigga.jpg (83KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
woke nigga.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
you guys are my people

>>39425464
except you, footfags will burn in the coming fire
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.