[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the ideal penis have a large head or a smaller head?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Should the ideal penis have a large head or a smaller head?
>>
>>39423194
Want to know how I can tell an American created that image?
>>
>>39423194
Large for masculine penises, small for feminine penises.
>>
tfw your dick curves down so hard you can get erections in public and it will just look like you have a big natural bulge
>>
>>39423202
Because it's a cartoon designed to captivate the child-like American brain
>>
>>39423250
Nope, something that actually reflects even more poorly on Americans
>>
>>39423374
the mutilation
>>
I've been told i have the ideal penis size and shape in dick rate threads.

I'm pretty happy with what i have.
>>
>>39423374
the fact that the dick is all one color and there is no foreskin?
>>
>>39423388
Got it. Or not even mutilation, just erasure.
>>
>>39423405
Yup. As though it was never even there.
>>
>>39423422
still so fucking weird to me. I remember my friend told me what circumcision was after this one south park episode about it and I freaked the hell out for the whole time I was there
>>
>>39423474
I knew about it but never really thought about it. Like when I saw the South Park episode I didn't really agree (the episode was pro-cutting) but didn't have much of an opinion. But the more I thought about it, the worse it seems and now I hate the practice and that episode really puts me off the whole show.
>>
>>39423513
I don't get why the people that made the show are so "pro-cutting" when they have such different ideas about everything else.

Just how it goes I guess.
>>
>>39424001
The creators of South Park are literally jews.
>>
File: hard.jpg (403KB, 1400x1348px) Image search: [Google]
hard.jpg
403KB, 1400x1348px
>>39423194
so is mine good looking?
>>
>>39424057
It's really small so I don't know.
>>
>>39424057
all dicks look weird. yours included.

>>39424041
literally all religions are fucking retarded and I can't wait for the day it's socially acceptable to point it out
>>
>>39424001
Yeah it really shows just because so many episodes are good they have their biases and bluepilled areas.
>>
File: Tip Harder Faggot.jpg (92KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
Tip Harder Faggot.jpg
92KB, 829x589px
>>39424097
>I can't wait for the day it's socially acceptable to point it out
You're going to have to keep on waiting, bud.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.