[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you idenfity as? What do you think of Griffith decision?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
Who do you idenfity as? What do you think of Griffith decision?
>>
>>39423192
I know I sound edgy, but I identify way more with Griffith. I believe fate is something you can't outrun and that men are subject to its will. I believe others, regardless of how close they are to me, are just means to an end and I frankly don't care how they feel about that. I have a defined dream like Griffith and will do anything for it. I'm not wandering like Guts, though I used to before.

I think his decision was still wrong though. I mean, why rape Casca when you had Guts' ass to yourself?
>>
I kind of understand Griffiths motivation, and I like the argument of "I've killed so many, if I stop now before achieving anything, they all died in vain" but he's still a cunt.
>>
>>39423220

whats your dream and what are you doing to achieve it?

if you cant tell me after saying that, you are an empty person
>>
>>39423359
Also they were sacrificing themselves to achieve his goal anyway so what's the difference if they do it in battle against humans so he can get respect or they do it by being offered as food to demons so he can become a god? The latter actually helps him more with your death.
>>
>>39423192
I mean how can anyone really identify with Guts? He has no personality and is just some generic angry strong sword guy. Griffith was actually fleshed out a lot more. Griffith is an asshole but I think most of us would sacrifice tons of people to become a godlike creature especially after what he went through.
>>
I agree with Goetz.
>>
>>39423398
Well I think most people are against mass-human sacrifice to demon overlords on principle. Fucking normans.
>>
I don't read edgy mangas
>>
>>39423382
My goal is to become a great doctor working in the rural countryside helping people without access to healthcare. Not as big as becoming king like Griffith but it's the bonfire that lights my soul. Right now I'm in med school. I'll do anything to get that goal. Even if it means being a friendless loser who studies most of the day like I am.
>>
>>39423192
I prefer Guts because he overcomes his fear and pain to take revenge of his enemies, trying to protect is friends, going so far to cut is own arm.
>>
>>39423427

good. keep that fire alive and you'll do just fine in life. you're a man who knows what he wants and is moving towards something. you'll find that tough times get fewer and farther between as time goes on.

do try and learn to love your fellow man, no matter how pitiful, stupid or sad

good luck anon, although you probably dont need it
>>
I identify as myself, but Guts is pretty cool.
>>
>>39423596
>I identify as myself,

Sometimes I identify as a colossal faggot too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.