[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there nothing more disgusting than realizing your mom has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1457379152712.png (137KB, 465x996px) Image search: [Google]
1457379152712.png
137KB, 465x996px
Is there nothing more disgusting than realizing your mom has daddy issues? It never occured to me until now, but she practically worships my grandpa and only wants to do things for him while my aunts and uncles have no trouble asking him for help as well as returning said help later. My mother hardly gets along with my grandma as well and it also explains the 18 year age gap between my dad and my mom.
>>
>>39422782
This sounds like you have an in. If you treat her like your daughter, rather than your mother, you could totally bone her with little resistance.
>>
>>39422797
That's fucked up my dude, incest is never the answer
>>
>>39423258
>incest is never the answer
I disagree. If incest wasn't so stigmatized, the majority of the world's problems could be solve in a day.
>>
>>39422797
>>39423272
gtfott
>>
>>39423272
How does normalizing invest solve most world problems?
>>
>>39423296
It doesn't. I'm just showing you how ridiculous it looks when you say incest is NEVER the answer, by showing you the silly reflection of your words.
>>
>>39423380
really made me thunk
>>
>>39422782
>my mom's dad was never around
>left out of state to work somewhere else
>my mom worshiped him for at least being hard working
>was an idiot and blew it on stupid investments
so to cover for his mistakes she was sending my dad's/ her husband's money to her shitty negligent father, my dad was fucking pissed and now she gets an allowance like a child

>my grandmother treated my mom like a maid
>would constantly bully her
>now my grandmother has Alzheimer's
>my mom still goes around acting like her maid
my grandmother's so demented that she just talks without a filter and insults my mom constantly
>>
>>39422782
>tfw daddy issues and not even a girl
>>
>>39423486
That's gay as fuck, desu.
>>
>>39423808
ikr
i can get off to daddy/daughter fapfics because i relate to the daughter
>>
>>39423380
wow anon are you a scentiest
>>
>>39423380
Made me chuckle, anonymous
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.