[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is an boy to do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>that feel when you're 20 and you hear your older brother (28) and his girlfriend (41) fighting downstairs when you're sleeping
>you hear them yelling first
>then you hear your brother yelling "get the fuck off of me" at the top of his lungs 4 separate times
>then you hear a scuffle and a rumble and things falling
>then she calls for your name "ANON"
>You immediately leave your door and as soon as you reach the top of the staircase you see him walking up, either he's afraid of you(im 6"4 and 280 lbs) or doesn't want you to see their violence because you're innocent and young, either way you being called for was his cue to stop and leave

She's admitted it before, she gets drunk and literally starts bitching for no reason, he's a drinker too and has anger issues, she escalates it physically and he gets angrier than he should and gets physical back and they've done it like 8 times in the 3 years they've been together. Every time she says that it has to be over because he got physical with her but she goes right back to loving him the following day. They're never gonna stop until one gets killed or injured. Wat do? I make 10.50 an hour so I can't really just move out
>>
>>39422640
Side with your brother or you're everything wrong with mankind
>>
>>39422705
I don't side with either of them they're both fucking up
>>
>>39422734
She's the one who escalates it to violence every time you said. Your brother is the one in the right and you shouldn't blame him for defending himself.
>>
>>39422734
Also, he's your blood. Don't ever throw away your blood.
>>
>>39422640
family comes first
beat the shit out of that old roastie for toying with your brother
>>
>>39422640
Nothing, from the sound of it. Or I guess find a place with some roommates? And/or a better job?
>>
>>39422640
Use your mouth to tell them that this shit is unacceptable

These people are adults. You shouldn't have to tell them not to put their hands on each other.

Get your dick out of your hand and throw down an epic fucking lecture

also your brother should get someone his own age
>>
>>39422640
good god just beat both their asses make her cook naked and make him stop acting like a pathetic drunk.

my sister and her bf didnt know when to quit and one night they just got on my last nerve and everything changed when I beat both their asses and made them get their shit together. I said every time you fuck up either one you both are getting stomped.

so that solved that bullshit right quick.

so either lecture them both during the beatings and you put them in check or you beat them both and make her your naked pet.

stop being a wimp and lay the god damn law down.
>>
Talk with your brother about how you think this relationship may not be good for him. If you guys were close has he changed any? I unknowingly alienated my little brother during a toxic relationship myself. It got to a point where I couldn't bear lying to my family for someone that's not trying to make it work.

If she's no good for him let him know you care and that you're worried. You wouldn't be posting this if there wasn't a problem
>>
The next time she does it go down there and fucking slug her. Tell her you'll keep doing it if you hang around then tell your brother to stay away from her.
>>
First step is to surreptitiously record what's going on and write some logs. Don't let your brother or anyone else know.

Then explain to your brother what a toxic relationship this is and tell him how it's harming you. Retain evidence of her aggression because you may need it when he punches her back one day and she calls the cops and claims domestic violence. In general courts aren't willing to admit and\or will ignore evidence in support of males, but having the evidence and logs makes it easier for a lawyer to negotiate her away from proceeding.
>>
>>39422640
>woman commits DV
>gets away with it
>blames the man
>>
>>39423096
So you whole family are niggers then?
Christ sake Americans are becoming zookeepers.
>>
>siding with a drunk roastie over your own brother

you are everything wrong with men
>>
>>39422640
>older brother (28) and his g

Stay with your brother man.
Talk to him about your concern but stay with your brother
>>
>>39423210
When did I say I was siding with her you sad faggot?
>>
>>39423205
we are white but nice of you to throw your racism into this.

I'm just not someone who lets my sister and her bitch boyfriend get away with shit. If you were a man and not a simper coward of a boy you'd understand that.

now run along sport
>>
Seems like a functional relationship, what's the problem?
>>
>>39422640
Blood runs thicker than water, don't leave his side for the dumb bitch, she's probably the reason he drinks.
>>
File: 1472228303751.jpg (150KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
1472228303751.jpg
150KB, 575x523px
Help your fucking brother you utter cuck Jesus fucking Christ
>>
File: 1458292418136.jpg (21KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1458292418136.jpg
21KB, 500x343px
>>39422640
>even considering siding with some 41 year old cunt over your family
>>
>>39422640
Women is in the wrong.
You brother is dating a used roastie.
Being a lanklet and fat as fuck isnt going to make you tough.
Fighting either of them gets you arrested just the same.
MOVE OUT AND GET YOUR OWN PLACE YOU NIGGER.
Also let your brother do his shit.
>>
>>39424359
WAH I ONLY MAKE 10 AN HOUR WAH
Get a new job then move out you dumb lanklet beer gut fucking nigger.
>>
>>39422640
Tell that bitch the what for anon.
If she cant stop bitching she doesnt deserve your brother.
Maybe this will straighter her out.
If not call the cops and thell shes being abusive or some shit idk.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.