[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: pills.jpg (31KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
31KB, 852x480px
Hey /r9k/. Please forgive me any spelling mistakes. I've taken 30mg of Xanax with almost no tolerance, somewhere around 5g of gabapentin, idk how many Prozac/Fluoxetine, and on top of that a fuckload of clonididne. Most of these are depressajtsjsm so they should slow my heart down to a stpop - but just in case, I'm drinking along sdie it. I'm very much reeling like the next picture. SYOTOS.
>>
>>39422499
This is this picture of which I was thinking

I shouldnt be able to type this well. I need to drink more. Brb
>>
File: 1503613154670.jpg (65KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
1503613154670.jpg
65KB, 624x950px
>>39422511
And I forgot the picture like a dumbass. Maybe it is workng after all
>>
>suicide
>drugs
>intentional typos
You'd need a vagina to attention whore harder.
>>
>>39422524
>>39422524
They weren't intentional. If you had actually read throughwhat i type,d you'd see I'm on 30 fucking miligarms of Xaxax, on top of mxing other meds and now drinking. But yeah sure, I don't mind attenton, but all you're gonna get out of it is boy "pussi"
>>
>>39422544

please call emergency services.

you sound like a nice person.

things will get better.

<3
>>
File: Absolute Madman.jpg (43KB, 540x696px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute Madman.jpg
43KB, 540x696px
I just took 5 Flintstones vitamins.
>>
good luck with that last minute regrets dying anon
>>
>>39422544
Imagine going up to a normalfag, injecting him withheroin/DMT/LSD/your choice, and then calling him a queer when he starts acting stramgely

>>39422557
I have called them before, and they kept me ijn a locked room with nothing to do but be strapped down to bed and stare at a wall. No thank you. If there were nice EMS, I'd consider it, but I haven't had to occasion to meet any.

I know this part may sound attenton-whorry, but I'm starting to get dizzy and can't really read anymore, so sorry again for any mistakes I make.
>>
>>39422544
Nigga I've shitposted on 4chan on shitloads of drugs and never once made a typo that wasn't intentional. Every time I wake up to see my drug fueled shitposts that I don't even remember writing I see a perfectly well written, although incoherent post, and rage at all the attention whore kiddies that come here and say they're high on whatever and make a shitload of typos.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>39422595
nigga me too shit's fuckin gayer than trap threads
>>
>>39422595
I don't claim - and never have clalimed - to be high. Here, let me walk you through a list of what I've taken:
30mg alprazolam
500+mg of quetiapine (I didn't count them, I just took them all)
~500mg fluoxetine
Maybe 3.1 mg of clonidine
Lots of alcohol

So yeah, I'm a little out of it. I can barely see straigth, let alone type.
>>
>>39422632
I tell you what, though, all future-sucicidal anons: take a fuckload of benzos beforehand and you relally won't feel scared or give much of a fuck at all
>>
Take fentanyl instead. It's a much more peaceful death than killing your liver slowly.
>>
>>39422664
I'll be completely honestly with you - this is a "cry for help" so no one can bitch to me whilst I'm in the hospital "recovering"
>>
>>39422680
genuinely surprised you haven't passed out by now in 30 mins 2 xannies would put me to sleep. See ya anon there's not much chance you're gonna survive this one unless you get immediate medical attention so call an ambulance, if you do recover you're not gonna remember any of it so doesn't really matter if I say anything else to you.
>>
>>39422680
nigga call fucking 911...if you want this to merely be a cry for help...otherwise you're gonna die boo
>>
>>39422632
>dude drugs LMAO
ok I gave you enough attention I'm outta here
>>
Sounds horrible. Glad i quit drugs and glad it doesn't appeal to me anymore before if i saw xanax written here i'd go out and buy it but now i just feel ill hearing about it. Anyway, hope you pass away with out any pain godspeed anon
>>
>>39422717
>>39422727
Really? You really think I need to? I feel fine except a little dizzy, and maybe like I'll fall over while sitting up (have done that a couple times, heh).

Is it bad that I actually enjoy being in the hospital?

>>39422736
The only 'drug' drugs in there are the Xanax and the alcohol, both of which are entirely legal (for me, at least). The rest are (mostly) non-psychoative medications, even if they do have secondary and tertiarty effects. I guess what I'm saying is that you'd never find a junkie sucking dick for a clonididine.

>>39422742
I really appreciate that, anon.
>>
>>39422572
>5 Flintstone gummies
FUCKING SHIT CALL 911.
>>
>>39422771
I hate to even suggest this, but should I post on a medic subletit?
>>
>>39422771
The Xanax alone will kill you, call 911.
>>
>>39422814
It's nigh impossible to overdose on benzodiazepines alone.
>>
>>39422837
30mg will, combined with the inevitable serotonin syndrome from the Prozac.
>>
>>39422791
At least go outside and get some fresh air in your last moments. Do you really want your last experience on this planet to be 4chan?
>>
>>39422499
If you're serious post a timestamp of your pill collection complete with full name and general location.
Since you're gonna die anyway no need to be afraid of a little dox right?
>>
>>39422814
Damn
>>39422851
Well that's not good news
>>39422858
Unironically yes
>>
>>39422837
Correct

>>39422851

You would only overdose because of other drugs being mixed with it such as alcohol.
>>
>>39422892
nigger you're like 12
what are you doing
>>
>>39422892
I'll remember you face for the next few weeks once your gone OP. That is the fate of those who commit suicide via 4chan. Your entire life has amounted to a fleeting memory within a stranger's mind.
>>
>>39422791
Dude, this isnt the time to be posting on medical sites. You need to go to the hospital.
>>
Yeah you'll propably die. You fall asleep, you die because you stop breathing.

Post updates tomorrow if you don't die, some people (me included) wake up when they are just about to die and have to take a deep 10 second inhale.
>>
>>39422892
You are hot damn, call er asap such a waste that you die as such young age
>>
>>39422892
Dont tell me you took all of that.
>>
>>39422892
Ronald Weasley kek
Hope you'll meet your Hermione in afterlife
>>
>>39422851
30mg is nothing.. And getting SS from mixing prozac with Xanax is highly unlikely.

To overdose from Benzo you need to take hundreds of them, http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/618690-ld50-on-xanax read here and stop talking about shit you know nothing about.
>>
>>39422908
I am unfortunately 19.

>>39422917
Thank you, anon. That means more to me than you'll likely ever know.

>>39422960
Do you REALLY, not-memeing, not just trying to troll the mentally unstable "person" mean that I need to go to the hospital. The fact that strangers on the internet care - even if it's a facade - makes me want to keep living.

>>39422969
Y-You really think so? >,<

>>39422977
I do. Do you need another picture as proof?

>>39422995
I like qt boys with dark hair and glasses who will huge me and cuddle and love me forever

Random poll time that most people won't give a shit about: http://www.strawpoll.me/13828693
>>
>>39423106
I seriously mean you need to go to the hospital. That was a lot of drugs.
>>
>>39423168
Fuck, that means no gbp or tendies for me for quite some time. Oh well. I guess it's (maybe?) better than dying

Fuck, I know I sound like an attentionwhore, and I'm so so so very sorry for that, but I can barely sit up straight, let alone walk. I keep crashing into dressers, walls, and pissing off my dog. Yeah, maybe you're right. If you end up saving my life, I thank you greatly, anon.

Now, any tips on how to do this without pissing off my parents (an currently NEET because of all my psych issues)?
>>
>>39423209
If your parents are halfway decent, they'll just be glad you're alive.
>>
>>39423209
Hoy shit plebbit is slow. I may just go with the answer form you guys

>>39423234
Lucky you
>>
>>39422499
Call an ambulance anon.
Life doesn't sucks so much as you think. today it turned out I have cancer. I don't know about your problems but I would change with you in a minute.
>>
>>39423247
Why are you worried about qhat your parents think anyway? Cant you just get government neetbux if you need them to support you?
>>
>>39423209
Lol, I swear someone did this on purpose

>>39423266
The last time I went to a hospital they all bulled me and told me how "bad" I was for having mental problems. I want no part in that. Do you know any nice ambulances near-ish ATL?

>>39423270
I would do that the instant I could, except for when I'm so /benz/ed out I seem like I'm drunk. If there's a way to get NEETbux from home, I swear on my life that I'll do it as soon as possible.
>>
Honestly, I think I entered a (hypo?)manic state where I just took every single pill I could see, which really did not make matters any better. Fuck. I'm fucked. I'm fucking ruined. I can't even be trusted to take my own medication, so HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SURViVE IN A """REGULAR""" SOCIETYY@?
>>
>>39423303
Look up uncle remus' guide to getting ssid after getting medical attention anon
>>
>>39423344
Getting placed in a mental hospital for suicidal behaviour is actually one of the steps
>>
Ow, okay, my heart is starting to heat. I'm a hypochondrac, but I'm not taking any chances. If I'm still anxious even after 30mg of Xanax, then something is very, very obviously wrong.

>>39423358
WOOH! Haven't even read it and I've already got step 1 down. This oughta be easy.
>>
>>39423369
Yeah but you cant get neetbux if you're dead. Call 911
>>
No shame is saying "I wanted to kill myself, but it got too much" and asking for help. Can't fault you for any of it.
>>
>>39423369
I think I maybe have Munchhausen disease

Also, I just figured out why leddit sucks SO MUC

H>>39423432
I unoronically want the. How do I go about dooing so?
>>
>>39423449
Damn, even leddit says go to the hospital. Do it? Yes or no?
>>
>>39423492
link reddit thrread
>>
>>39423449
Just call 911 and explain the situation. They deal with this all the time so you dont have to feel embarrassed.
>>
>>39423492
Nah man, better eat more shit, it wont get any better. To anyone who thinks otherwise, who the fuck are to tell that it will? You're average Joes at best, or wizards at worst.
>>
OP is a bullshit artist-attention whore.

If someone took 30mg of Xanax with a swig of alcohol, then they would die within 15 mins. Your ANS system literally shuts off and with it, the messages to your heart to pump oxygen.

Serotonin syndrome is possible, not very likely, but possible with the combination of gabapentin, the SSRI. The funny thing is that the clonidine has alpha blocking properties that would basically cancel out some of the effects of a serotonin syndrome, like the very high blood pressure and possible heart attack/stroke. The benzos, if you took them, but you obviously didn't since you're still awake, would've blocked any grand mal seizures.

Literally, you're too stupid to kill yourself, or you didn't do it right, or are just lying.
>>
>>39423449
If in the US, Call 911.
Or Text 741741 if you don't want to talk on the phone, and they'll use your phone GPS data to get emergency services
Just tell them exactly what is going on.
>>
>>39423518
>this is a cry for help and much-needed attention
duh
>>
>>39423518
I should offer a disclaimer that I am not a medical professional, only a layman that studies medical literature as a pastime; it also helps that I've taken many of those medications myself for my own mental issues.

You picked the wrong place to get a cry for attention. Why not just call 9/11 or the suicide hotline, if you wanted to make a scene, and maybe get someone to pretend to care?

>>39423556
First time running into this douche. I'm mostly on /pol/ to avoid the emo shit this board attracts.
>>
what a shitty attention post
fuck me for even bumping it
>>
>>39423518
Holy fuck you have no clue what you are talking about. I used to mix 60+mg with alcohol several times a week and nothing happend, you don't die from that mix unless you have underlying resperatory issues. One time I took 300mg Zolpidem and mixed it with alcohol woke up the next day without any issues but a blackout.
>>
good luck op
hope you find peace
you're a good op
hugs
>>
>>39423603
>First time running into this douche.
No I don't mean he's a meme poster. I mean that of course he's seeking attention by posting here but if it helps him not kill himself if he "really" doesn't want to then it's fine. We don't have many of these threads so it's not an annoyance. Whether the kid dies isn't going to affect my day but if he's really too stupid to find a way out then maybe he does need our attention.
>>
>>39423631
You must have a very high tolerance and have been very lucky, or are missing some details. If there is a significant time lapse between ingestion of those substances then that lowers the toxcity, since it gives your liver time to process it.

However, a lethal combined drug intoxication is very likely (LD50 or higher, more likely LD90) with the quantities that youre describing.

If you're not lying, then you're basically some Ozzy Osbourne freak that can't die from drugs, a statistical outlier, or you're bullshiting too.

Don't encourage retards to down those quantities of prescription meds and alcohol and tell them they'll wake up fine -- when the vast majority won't.

I'm hoping you're a troll.
>>
File: 1504006341648.jpg (125KB, 1000x585px) Image search: [Google]
1504006341648.jpg
125KB, 1000x585px
heyy OP, still alive?
>>
File: 1498841685497.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498841685497.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
RIP op deaded
>>
>>39423725
Nah not a troll but you propably are. It's far from LD50, okay the Zolpidem may have been a bit dangerous but still far from LD50. That being said I am that kind of Ozzy Osbourne freak who can't die from drugs as I have mixed Alcohol+Benzo in those amounts with 40-60mg of methadone a ton of times without dying. Don't know why I am still alive desu but I am somehow.

Also not encouraging anyone to down those amounts. Drugs are bad and even if you don't OD from Benzo+Alcohol it's a very lethal mix in a lot of other ways (total loss of control of your actions).
>>
>>39423631
the amount of alcohol is key here, no-one is saying you'll die from benzos and a beer. However, 60 mg and serious drinking means almost certain death
>>
>>39425050
Donate your body to medical research. I don't know if it's a hoax, but Ozzy is supposedly going to donate his. You people probably have enzymes that are not properly processing these drugs at a normal rate, if at all. If the lab coats can figure out how you're not dying, then maybe they'll be able to synthesize a drug that emulates your enzymes. They'll probably be able to save more lives, by giving it to addicts etc. Right now, there is no 'Narcan' antidote for 'Heath Ledger overdoses' e.g. a bunch of downers.
>>
>>39425050
And I'm not a troll. I've taken 30-40mg of Zolpidem once, with maybe a couple of miligrams of lorazepam that same day, with the intention of just going into a 'mini-coma' for most of a day, because I was in a melancholy mood and wasn't looking forward to the new day. Emo shit aside, I woke up like 14-15 hours later, "Mad Max or 28 days later" style, not knowing what the fuck happened the night before, where I was (was staying at a relatives house), and why it was now 7pm in the evening--it even made me forget, for just a while, that I was feeling really low the week before.

The point is. Yeah, everyone's physiology is different. A couple miligrams of a benzo and 1-2 beers gets smashed and almost blackout drunk, ready to fight normies on the street. Like you say, even if you don't die, there are still huge unintended side-effects.

Don't do drugs, or at least mix up, kids.
>>
>>39425191
That's not a bad idea actually, but it gotta be hard to make doctors actually believe I have survived those insane mixes over and over again. I do have a ton of witnesses though from the last few years and they just got used to me being superman when it comes to mixing drugs maybe that would help.
>>39425130
Well wouldn't say certain death I've been many friends through the years and we downed a ton of benzo + drank ourselfs beyond fubar, I have never experienced anyone dying from mixing benzo+alcohol, nor have I heard of anyone dying from that mix. That being said it's not a good mix but for as for as OD goes it's hard to have it happen on alcohol+benz alone.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.