[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are white women so disgusting? Just by visiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: pepethefrog.jpg (28KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrog.jpg
28KB, 975x600px
Why the fuck are white women so disgusting?
Just by visiting the trashy subreddits and even /soc/, some of these women sleep with over 300 men.

It completely baffles me. One even said she hopes to settle down at one point.
Can you imagine that?
The girl you plan on marrying fucked over 300 men.

I'm glad I'm not white desu
>>
File: 1493778337976.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493778337976.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>39422054
Yet somehow STD-free black girls are an endangered species
>>
>reddit
found your problem op
>>
Revolting, isn't it?
They're completely lost/liberated.
>>
I find it disgusting that there's men who want to fuck a non-virgin. My old friends were having a discussion on how many men a woman has fucked to be considered a whore, and I said one. They all looked at me as if I was an alien.

Who would even want that? It's truly disgusting. I feel nothing but confusion when I think of how it's possible for this to even happen. Where's the reward of fucking an easy slut? There isn't.

I can't be that autistic? Am I the only one who thinks this? Why would anyone want to fuck these whores?
>>
>>39422127
we want to fuck em because they're whores. that's it.
>>
would yall say the same if you fucked 300 women?
>>
File: flesh.jpg (104KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
flesh.jpg
104KB, 1024x768px
>>39422127
Show them pic related and ask them to explain the difference once they're done gagging
>>
We can only feel pity for the betacuck that either accepts her or is blatantly lied to. We honestly shouldn't feel anything towards those kinds of "women". They are barely human past 5-10 guys and more likely just an expression or outlet of lust. There may be a semblance of humanity but that's what little parenting she may have received in the past. Avoid these black holes of life
>>
>>39422148
personally think manwhores are just as bad and the reason we're in this situation
>>
>>39422054
Fuck off you ass blasted nigress.
>>
>>39422222
Woooooo fuck boy. Good digits, niggy.
>>
>>39422148
I wouldn't ever want to fuck 300 women. But to argue for your case, the man would be just as disgusting.

It's just that these women are proud to be such sluts. It's really weird.
>>
>>39422247
My Quints mean you need to go get fucked by one of your own and stop spamming a frog website about how racist it is to not find black women attractive.
>>
>>39422054
What bothers me is how fast and how early, my friends and I all thought of sex as a big deal and not to be taken lightly. Obviously not no sex before marriage cause that shit's a myriad of retarded but you should be dating for fuck like 6 months to a year we thought. Like it had to be serious. Then we found out tons of girls even the cutesy innocent seeming ones lost it all at fucking 15 years old and only knew the guy for like a few months if that. Like bitch, three years ago you were twelve! Fuck. I'm not asking you to never be intimate with another person, but at least know them first. However, I do believe love can be treated in a you make of it what you will way. Like if you want to separate sex and love fine I understand that it just doesnt fit with me so we won't date. I just wish there were more like-minded girls I suppose, it's not like the way I view it is nonsensical or anything.
>inb4 reeeee
Just cause you're on the internet doesn't mean you're obligated to act like a retard. Think for yourself rather than caring about what strangers on the internet think of you
>>
>>39422216
> They are barely human

Possibly literally demonic
>>
>>39422127
Even worse to me is the thought of kissing the same mouth that another guy jizzed in. I'm with you, non-virgin girls are gross.
>>
>>39422148
Women are lesser beings easily manipulated by any alpha and even some betas, you can't blame them.
A century ago we didn't have the problems we have now, because men thought twice before having sex with a woman and No Hymen No Diamond was widely accepted. Men are to blame for this fucked up society.
Manwhores must all be put into camps.
>>
>>39422280
I think it's just backlash to the perceived "misogynistic" society. It's weird that people act like they're fighting for the right to vote or like it's the 1950s or some shit. I don't understand why they get so riled up. Its like they want to be angry. Girls go on and on about gender roles and it's not 1950 anymore so what are you even talking about? One girl did complain to me about how a dude was like girls are only good for babies, and it's like who the fuck cares? If someone acts like a retard why would you waste your time on them? Fuck. Also the whole backlash effect thing, just because you don't agree with one thing doesn't mean throw the baby out with the bathwater. Like I dont care for religion but that doesn't mean I want to fuck hundreds of girls. I just want one girl. Fuck
>>
>>39422296
I'm sorry. I think you have me confused with another Anonymous. Also I'll fuck whatever I want, cunt. You're not my real dad, you bitch. I tried to be supportive of you and check your digits, but this is how you repay me? Really? Fuck you. Fuck the computer you're posting from. Fuck your ISP. Fuck the shithole you're living in. Fuck your mother for having you. Fuck your dad for fucking your mom. Fuck you, you greasy beta bitch. Reply to me again and see what happens.
>>
>>39422341
I know that feel bro. I still find it weird people can do shit like have sex on their first date, like, you've known each other for a couple hours, how can you already be so intimate?
>>
>>39422389
Now this shit. M8 you spend too much time on the internet. I get it. However women is too big of a generalization. People can be shitty vagina or no vagina. Honestly, philosophically, would you come to this conclusion talking to a girl? No outside influence. Stop trying to fit into an internet community by signalling how much you think just like them. Lol I don't think I need to point out self awareness and sentience
>>
>>39422054
You have to remember that white women are treated as precious princesses who can do no wrong and who are constantly fawned over by all members of society regardless of race or gender. They are the most precious, protected group of people and their modern belief that they can essentially act in any way they see fit without consequence or ridicule reflects that status.

What's wrong with white women is that we have allowed them to think they're all special and interesting and adorable for millennia and the only thing keeping their egos in check up until this was basically having no rights despite that. Now that they enjoy all the same freedoms as men do, white women are basically bred to believe that they are fucking infallible and unstoppable and anyone who says otherwise deserves to be stripped down and cast out of society.

No other racial culture has given their women such an over-inflated sense of self. The only time you see non-white women acting in a similarly vain manner which shows a complete lack of self-awareness is when they were raised in western society in the style of white women.
>>
>>39422439
I did come to this conclusion talking to girls. They need to have a considerably high IQ and be raised with conservative values not to be whores, and it's not even always enough.
And all these roasties on reddit trying to justify cheating by not being sexually attracted to their husbands anymore. Well guess what whore? You're not supposed to be sexually attracted to your husband after 3 years or so, any affection is purely psychological from then on. Is it so hard to put your family's integrity and trust above momentary physical pleasure?
>>
>>39422553
I feel like you're just getting mad at people you've never met on the internet. It's real easy to find garbage on the internet if you look, but what good will that do you? I feel like you're almost unknowingly seeking it out. Like a muscle memory kind of thing. And another question, someone does act like an idiot. In what way should you care at all? If you're working on a goal, learning a skill, improving a workout, that is only wasted time no? So then how do you deal with idiocy? Leave a simple statement on what is correct and a simple argument, and tell them if they want to be reasonable to consider that? Seems a bit self absorbed, but ehh. Do you actually take the time to try and reason with them, but instead aim to be emotionally detached as to not let it take more of your time by leaving you with lasting negative emotions? Or do you simply ignore it? As life will give you more complex and interesting questions? However I feel a lot of them are filled with horror too, and now I'm stuck in a sort of bliss of ignorance vs dissonance thing, but oh well
>>
>>39422222
Chegged

Fugg orig
>>
>>39422189
Does anyone actually use that?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.