[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3356.jpg (270KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3356.jpg
270KB, 750x1334px
I was a NEET who lived off my parents for 3 years after highschool and recently got a job, seeing this shit just makes me so happy.
I know it's not a lot, but having your own money that you actually worked for is an incredible feeling.
I heavily advise any NEETs out there reading this to at least try to get a part time job like I did, I mean just imagine how amazing it would feel to just get whatever the fuck you want at the food market? Or buying a new game? Or getting merchandise/figurines online? It's like a whole new world opens up to you.
You could even get an Onahole or a fucking prostitute after a few days of work, and you could quit at any time you want.
>>
>>39421958
This.

I just bought a $500 phone. Feels gud I can just do that with my work money.
>>
>>39421958
I had a 40hour/wk contract job from february-april
haven't worked since and still have like $1k left in the bank despite building a brand new gaming pc and buying generally whatever the fuck I want
>>
>>39421958
reminder to not have children if you like having disposable income

not that i need to tell you nerds lol gotem
>>
>>39421958
Agreed. I enjoyed my NEETdom but eventually I decided to get a job.

It's cleaning at a private hospital and I make really, really good money. I work three shifts a week of 6 hours each and I make enough to treat myself all the time. Plus my dad is so happy I've got a job he bought me a car as a reward to make it easier to get to work.

The job is sometimes gross but very solitary, which I like. I generally just listen to podcasts the entire shift. There's a cute girl at my work who I definitely won't ever ask out or anything, but it is good to practice talking to a pretty girl. I'm getting less awkward.

I've spent money on books and a new computer and I eat out at nice places sometimes. Plus I can afford way nice beer now.

Things are looking up
>>
ITT: Anon's happy about having a dead-end job that only seems like a lot of money now because they're use to have $0 and not paying any bills.

Just wait until you're out of your parents place, still in that dead-end job, living week to week to pay for basic stuff because nobodies taking care of the mortgage/rent/bills/food anymore.
>>
File: Cursed_3f7fc6_6319806.jpg (66KB, 509x597px) Image search: [Google]
Cursed_3f7fc6_6319806.jpg
66KB, 509x597px
>>39421958
Glad to hear you're happy Anon! c:
>>
I am 18 worked 2 weeks finally got money, feels nice.
>>
>>39424173
Rijkflikker.
>>
We have jobs we hate to get things we don't need to impress people we detest.
>>
>>39424173
Maar 1638 hebben.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.