[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one start a cult?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

How does one start a cult?
>>
>>39421512
You have to be charismatic af or Elsa nobody will follow you

Then just make up crazy rules like no eating crusts or yellow cheese

Make it so there's some kind of connection between you and a deity, so nobody can question your rule.

Once you've done that, have followers be loyal and promise rewards to those who are most devout.
>>
I like the above/below symbology as much as the next guy but for some reason this picture just makes me think "yo check this shit out"
>>
Find something that appeals to normies and then try and make a religion out of it or something to that effect. Once you have them brainwashed you can start extorting money from them.

Best part is we live in a society where social status is key with everyone jumping on the latest popular thing in a bid to stay relevant, so once your movement becomes popular among some normies it will only gain more and more traction.

Best of luck anon
>>
>>39421512
You first need a group of extremely gullible people....try /pol.... I am not even kidding.
>>
Present yourself as the solution to people's problems. You're a personal life coach/savior who has all the answers. Exploit dependent people with substance abuse problems. As a disclaimer, you shouldn't try to start a cult.
>>
>>39421512
Check out Jim Jones. You have to infiltrate the church and do some scams to convince people that you have special knowledge and that only you can be their saviour. You have to have some help from others though to get the ball rolling.
>>
>>39422531
They love the literal cult leader Molyneux.
>>
File: sagan.jpg (64KB, 646x536px) Image search: [Google]
sagan.jpg
64KB, 646x536px
>>39421512
If you want to create a cult from scratch, first you must invent the universe.
>>
>>39421834
>for some reason this picture just makes me think "yo check this shit out"
That's literally every religion ever.
>>
>>39421512
I can't really tell you, anon. But if you're looking to master the language of communication and influence the people around you, I run a small group of like-minded people who are seeking to better navigate the social sphere. I think you'd be a good fit for us. I mean, you're clearly intelligent and the fact that you would even ask such a question shows a prodigious amount of ambition. I think you'd go far under my tutelage.

Of course, it's really more of a boot camp than a class, so you would need to agree to move into my estate for about a week or so, but don't you worry: I'll keep that superstar brain of yours puttering along with a steady diet of nutritional foods specifically designed to provide energy to the areas of your brain associated with the charismatic use of words.

For legal purposes, you'll need to sign a waiver. We're also doing this new team exercise where eveybody refers to each other as numbers instead of names. It's a fun way to help us understand the power that names hold over the way we perceive identity. A smart guy like you would love it.

Say, how do you feel about grey coveralls?
>>
be a qt girll
post pics on r9k
>>
>>39421512
You aren't going to like the answer,
But you need to be a 11/10 chad with loads of charisma and right mix of psychopathy and Narsasimm, Being extra tall helps. Or extra rich.
You really are praying on damaged people. Esepccaily when you start
>>
>>39422809
Hello Rajeeh
I hope you poo in loo at least
>>
File: technomage .jpg (166KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
technomage .jpg
166KB, 960x600px
>>39421834
this is quite a famous old woodcut from around the 17th C depicting Hermes as he makes dissertation on the Sun and Moon as father and mother

what you may not realise is that the artist has gone to great pains to include mystical allusion in most every line, and while it may be the most obvious feature, the positioning of the hand is not only highly symbolic, but also points to the beginning of a path which the illuminated audience must decipher as they discover each step; a coded message being discernable to the initiate who has learnt several tier of mystery language

it's something similar to the meditative mandala of Buddhism, drawing as it does from the sphere of dualistic eastern esoterica so underpinning many of the secret schools of knowledge; and eliciting in the enlightened audience a repose of thought conducive to discovering greater truths, the study of such a piece being the work of years and a requirement for members of the orders which subscribe to the oath

what's more, the fact that i just made all this up on the spur of the moment and yet was able to so overwhelm your ability to distinctuate truth from fiction as readily as a cat bats a mouse indicates that you aren't capable of forming a cult, though you are extremely susceptible to joining one
>>
>>39423102
You're good. Where do I sign up?
>>
File: 1497463708923.png (652KB, 540x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1497463708923.png
652KB, 540x1035px
>>39421512
Communist rantings. You're welcome.
>>
>>39423406
you're a retard anon, you're a retard...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.