[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw unreasonably happy and goodfeeling for the first time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1495502991104.jpg (52KB, 592x754px) Image search: [Google]
1495502991104.jpg
52KB, 592x754px
>tfw unreasonably happy and goodfeeling for the first time in over a year tonight

I have nowhere to go but down now! This must be what Chad feels like 24/7
>>
>>39421328
careful, it might be the start of a manic episode. if life starts suddenly feeling like an 80's movie and everything is sunshine and roses, it's probably time to check yourself into a mental hospital so you don't end up spending all your money or start believing delusional shit

t. someone who has never been as happy as when i was psychotic
>>
>>39421381
Take what this guy says but don't oversweat it. Enjoy your time, do something productive, do something you usually don't do to widen your perspective a bit even if it's a small thing.
I know how you feel because I had my lowest shittiest point and greatest in my life ever in a year back from now. I finally feel good again but I think I actually learned to from a new perspective that is not as toxic as it was before.
>>
>>39421381
everything just feels simple and peaceful and upbeat at the moment

I think it might just be that I'm a housebound NEET and I've opened the windows today for the first time in almost 6 months and am getting some fresh air instead of my stale neetcave air. I'll definitely be on the lookout for an episode though if I'm still positive tomorrow. Hell I might break down and start crying before trying to sleep tonight, who knows
>>
>>39421458
>Enjoy your time, do something productive, do something you usually don't do to widen your perspective a bit even if it's a small thing

I've had some OSTs on tonight and I haven't really listened to music in years. I'm usually too critical to listen to anything new but at the moment am just taking it in while reading on here and not listening too closely, it's weird but enjoyable
>>
>>39421460

What I can say is that literally the only cure to neet depression and hopelessness is to start doing shit you wouldn't do. Try out new things, feel a positive or negative emotion towards it, look at that emotion related to you and take in the experience.
Sheltering yourself from negative shit like getting rejected or having something lessen in your life will boost you to a negative spiral. It's basically killing your soul.
>>
>>39421501
>I've had some OSTs on tonight and I haven't really listened to music in years. I'm usually too critical to listen to anything new but at the moment am just taking it in while reading on here and not listening too closely, it's weird but enjoyable

I'm so emotional most of the time that I listen to the same favorites album and new songs over and over, there are certain songs that gave me an eary strange feeling because my memory and the whole feeling of the songs links it to a past point in my life etc.
>>
>>39421505
>Sheltering yourself from negative shit like getting rejected or having something lessen in your life will boost you to a negative spiral. It's basically killing your soul

That's pretty much been the trend m8, I've been sinking in negativity for years and have only watched as I've hated everything and alienated everyone until I've been completely alone minus my parents for the past 3 years or so. I'm a 26 y/o NEET and have nothing going in my life but at the moment I feel lighter than air and don't feel the hatred or sadness at all. Not trying to make this my blog but I just want to write this stuff out, maybe I can reflect on it later
>>
>>39421573
>Not trying to make this my blog but I just want to write this stuff out, maybe I can reflect on it later

Just write it out man. This is why I have been here for I don't even know how many years, we can talk and discuss this, how sad that it's something that you can't really do elsewhere.
For me it "was" the same only that things happened that made me realise how wrong I am and how sad my life is missing out on things. I thought about suicide many times but I only realised now that what I did was a lot worse it was literally slowly dying inside.
>>
>>39421707
I'm not really sure what else to say really, was just afk showering but now I'm settled down a bit and just feel high even though I haven't touched a substance in months. Really do feel like I'm tripping right now and just wonder if this is how normies usually feel
>>
>>39421707
I don't mean to stiff you either because I'm actually extremely flattered and grateful that you even paid me the time of day. I'm just not sure I want to talk about the dread right now and I really don't think I can make much use of this positivity as it's probably going to be a passing thing
>>
>>39421987

I was always trying to categorize a kind of people as "normies" and try to feel superior to them because I don't give in to mindless retarded fun, I don't do stupid shit like that, I avoid confrontation like this etc etc.
Psychology is my main hobby for around like one and a half - two years, I read a tremendous amount from topics like this.

The only thing I want to tell you that take in what you feel now and when none of your circumstances get worse and everything is the same as before but you feel like shit ask yourself why would you do that when you can be like this. You personality is not permanent you don't have to go back to that negative state.
I really do hope the best for you, it's a pleasure to have some talks like that not just see girls with dicks thread 24/7.
>>
>>39422062
>I was always trying to categorize a kind of people as "normies" and try to feel superior to them because I don't give in to mindless retarded fun, I don't do stupid shit like that, I avoid confrontation like this etc etc.

I've done this too for a while but always in more a joking way, mainly because me and my miserable NEET life just hasnt been able to connect to "regular" people. I've pushed everyone away always assuming they have ulterior motives and want to hurt me and the real truth of that is I'm just scared of rejection and always view myself as insignificant / boring and not worth anyones time. Hell, a lot of people may not have wanted anything to do with me but the few people that did give me time of day I recoiled away from. I guess I'm getting wrapped up in this because with the way life is, spending time alone is fine and all, but I do believe that spending time with others is 1 of the most important things there is in life and unfortunately for myself, I've made that impossible and closed myself off. Mix that with doing nothing productive at all with my time and basically being devoid of any creativity / not good at anything and you just get caught in that spiral of negativity

I know I'm rambling but I'm sure you understand what I'm saying and I'm sure it's true for most "real" robots. "Normal" me would hate having a talk like this and think it's bullshit and would probably 2nd guess himself after it's over but whatever, I'm venting. I'm already back to feeling pretty neutral right now but it's still better than the typical sadness at this time of night
>>
>>39422355
> and the real truth of that is I'm just scared of rejection and always view myself as insignificant / boring and not worth anyones time
> I guess I'm getting wrapped up in this because with the way life is, spending time alone is fine and all, but I do believe that spending time with others is 1 of the most important things there is in life and unfortunately for myself, I've made that impossible and closed myself off. Mix that with doing nothing productive at all with my time and basically being devoid of any creativity / not good at anything and you just get caught in that spiral of negativity

Jesus you couldn't hit the nail on the head more then this. You know, conciousness is not something that just automatically comes and stays with you effortlessly.

Listening to Allan Watts was the best decision I had amid this horrible state of mind I had. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7EcixhiQl8&index=18&list=PL5Mo2eu6VSp4OwjeeCu2PxrgEg9Ww60ta
>>
>>39422451
thanks m8, I'll give that a listen tomorrow and try to give it an honest chance but for now I'm going to decompress and try to sleep. Thanks again for the back and fourth, hope to talk to you again sometime, anon
>>
File: giphy-downsized (6).gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-downsized (6).gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>39422600

God bless you man. originalyto
>>
File: 20170831_052851.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170831_052851.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I've felt the same way since I passed my stone tonight.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.