[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post something that could get you crucified on /r9k/, robots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: whispering.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
whispering.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Post something that could get you crucified on /r9k/, robots.

>I believe patriarchy, as broad as a term that is, is real
>>
>>39420707
People should have as many children as they can, and people who try to convince others not to have children, whether in person or online, are horrible people, and should be publicly executed by firing squad.
>>
>>39420724
Are firing squads really necessary? What's wrong with just social stigma?
>>
I'm unironically a male feminist who doesn't have any bad relationships with women. I'm also Jewish.
>>
>>39420707
looks and money aren't everything
>>
"robots" need to migrate to wizchan where they belong.

>>39420724
So, you want us to run out of resources in 50 years? Anyone, not just /r9k/ would tell you to kill yourself.
>>
>>39420728
We need to send a strong message that their existence will not be tolerated. They steal the morale of the people and kill the human race, so their punishment should be that their lives are stolen from them.

We need to assemble a group of hackers to individually dox anyone who posts such comments online as well. That way, people will be afraid to ever advocate such viewpoints in any capacity.
>>
I'm in my early 30s with a good career that just keeps getting better every year. I've turned down at least 3-5 marriageable women with whom I was in serious relationships after they confirmed would have said yes if I asked them to marry me... because I always think I can do better. the truth is that I can

But I think I've reached my peak. The only thing that could get me to ditch my current girl is if I could bag a ballerina who is 18 or just a hair under
>>
>>39420757
Ok, just out of curiosity, why do you feel so strongly about this?
>>
>>39420707
Rick and Morty is an OK show to watch at 3 in the morning when you're contemplating suicide and just want something stupid to get your mind off of everything.
>>
>>39420755
>implying that we're running out of resources
>not realizing that future generations could just not consume the amount of resources that a beluga whale would need in order to ensure a sustainable future with many humans.

Having a laugh at your expense, mate.
>>
>>39420761
I get the feeling you're going to end up pretty miserable, anon. Good fortune never lasts forever.
>>
>>39420757
>They steal the morale of the people and kill the human race
And overpopulation and lack of resources vital for life wouldn't?
>>
>>39420766
ACCELERATIONIST IDEOLOGY
>>
>>39420781
see this origamily >>39420775
>>
>>39420707
I want to be a normie so bad and never have to come back here because I hate losers and creeps and weirdos and fatties and everything. I just wish everything was good.
>>
>>39420766
Because, anti-natalists are degenerates, and I believe anybody who disagrees with me about anything important should be killed.
>>
>>39420707
A good personality is more important than looks when trying to get a gf.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.