[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have the longest nicest dream ever >wake up and realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>have the longest nicest dream ever
>wake up and realize I still exist
>>
>>39420326
What did you dream about anon?
>>
>>39420337
I dreamt that I was in some sort of underground house w/ my friends and some qt3.14. Then the walls collapsed and we were all in the dark, and in the dark the qt kissed me so I started digging out the tunnel to the surface and when I was done I picked up qt in my arms and walked out
>>
File: bed crying.jpg (130KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bed crying.jpg
130KB, 754x1000px
>>39420326
I know this feel anon. One time I dreamed that I was in a post apocalyptic world, just driving around, and I managed to find a girl along the way. I picked her up and we continued on our way. The dream lasted several days, and there were many challenges along the way, some supernatural, some as simple as running into other people and interacting with them. It was so comforting to just drive with my arm around her. The dream really felt like a few weeks had passed, but then I woke up and it was only six o'clock.
>>
File: PepeHands.png (65KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
PepeHands.png
65KB, 412x351px
>remember recurring dream from my childhood and other dreams i had in my teens
>cant remember any dream i had for the last year
>>
File: 1439914587831.png (43KB, 383x385px) Image search: [Google]
1439914587831.png
43KB, 383x385px
>>39420326

Thousands of nightmares only to have a pleasant dream and have it hurt so much more than a nightmare ever could. I've had several of those dreams in my lifetime. Either to do with actually have a girl to hold hands with and walk around downtown.. Exploring different random shops I'd never stop to checkout had I not been with her.. Watching the sunset between the buildings... To having dreams where I could go into a store and actually get what I want (poor as shit since I was a child, 32 now)... I wake up and it takes a second to realize it was all a dream... When I do I wish I had died before waking up because those moments were the best moments of my life, and they weren't even real.

Fucking end me lads.
>>
File: 1466996607738.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466996607738.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>39420326
>Some sort of action sequence
>Break some sort of egg object
>Mission accomplished
>Hug somebody, we're both excited
>Find way out of the collapsing office building
>It's midday
>I look up to a shining mountainside, waterfalls off the side
>Fall to my knees
>Crying out of joy
>Complete head rush, screaming like the light had finally found me
>Wake up
>Fuck

It affected me, it's been over a year.
>>
File: IMG_1637.jpg (14KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1637.jpg
14KB, 220x229px
HOW DOES ONE EVEN DREAM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39421351
you dream every night, you just forget your dreams

to actually remember it you have to wake up during the REM part of the cycle

also when they wake up most people quickly forget information about the dream, so you should write it down

at least that's what google taught me
>>
>>39421351
Ever since I started taking caffeine pills daily I've been dreaming almost every night
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.