[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked am I?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: revelry.jpg (61KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
revelry.jpg
61KB, 1024x575px
>drank 2.5 liters of good wine
>have to work tomorrow
Will I be okay? I fix machines in a shop all day and my bosses are looking forward to the weekend. I know my bosses won't give a damn, but will I be able to work?

Personal stories about how physically functional you were are appreciated.
>>
Also, I'm a fat pos but I've got drunk sweat.
>>
>>39419528
>>39419544
Call in and if they get upset tell them to go fuck themselves and that their whiny pussy bitch asses should work a bit harder if they want the weekend so bad
>>
>>39419528
If you are not a lightweight you'll be okay but still you'll have a fucking hangover. I hate wine because of that. I hate wine and any colourless liquor. Still i think you are fucked
>>
>>39419528
I'm trying to imagine a 2L of soda, but it's wine. Doesn't even sound possible.
>>
>>39419606
Wine is bitchshit
>>
>>39419591
Not a lightweight, drank a case and showed up to a previous job hungover without repercussion before.
>>39419606
>>39419627
2 liters of wine is a 12pack+ you noobs.
>>
>>39419679
I drink that nightly in vodka faggot, that's fucking nothing
>>
>>39419627
Wine is great, the fuck are you on.
As long as you don't mix it. Mixing wine with shit is awful. Even when I was a teenager I thought people who mixed wine were pussies.
>>
>>39419710
If you're not drinking hard liquor and chainsmoking then you're doing it wrong and a beta bitch probable trap, bottom line.
>>
>>39419755
I prefer rum or whiskey in general, but wine is better sometimes. Nothing beats getting high and drinking red wine in a cold winter night.
>>
>>39419708
>I drink half a case a night and work the next day
No shit. Thanks for reminding me my math is off.
>>
>>39419528
I once went to work tweeking on meth after three days awake, also stoned,(thought it would even me out) made many dangerous mistakes and almost maimed myself. No one noticed.
>>
>>39419528
>>39419544
Get 8 hours sleep and you'll be fine. Eat food and drink plenty of water so you don't wake up really hungover. If it's too late to get 8 hours call out sick for food poisoning. Being drunk on the job is an easy way to get fired plus you have the commute to work where things can go even worse
>>
>>39419862
Work is literally down the street and my bosses are leaving for whatever they're doing after lunch tomorrow.
>>39419834
Thanks for the literal encouragement
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.