[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First day of classes >taking an algorithms course >professor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1495349533252.jpg (130KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495349533252.jpg
130KB, 850x850px
>First day of classes
>taking an algorithms course
>professor has everyone do introductions, introduce yourself with your major, where you're from, and something interesting about yourself
>80% of the class says they like playing video games when asked for something interesting about themselves
at least i'm surrounded by my own kind for once
>>
>>39419132
welcome to STEM, did you also say you played video games?
>>
File: paturiko.jpg (24KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
paturiko.jpg
24KB, 315x315px
>>39419132
>computer science class
>everyone introduce themselves and 90% of them say they want to be game designers.
>talk to them about games they like
>super mario
>pokemon
>call of duty
>league of legends
>my fucking face when
>>
>>39419132
Holy shit they sound boring. I play games all the time too but you should at least have one hobby that doesn't sound pathetic. I play games 80% of the time but I also do whittling and fishing to be interesting if I ever become a normie.
>>
>>39419316
>upset other people know how to hide their power level

what autist answer did you give?
>>
>>39419499
they're not hiding anything, I started talking about some other games I like, which are not even that underrated, and they never heard of it, so I was left out of the conversation when they started talking about LoL
>>
>introducing yourself in college/uni classes
is this a murrican thing? why would adults play high school introduction games?
>>
>>39419553
>adults
Expecting way too much fromcollege students. They are grown children.
>>
>>39419132
Don't fall for this trap. They say video games but what they mean are mobile games becasue "lol xD so nurdy" when really they do nothing but normie shit.
>>
File: 1502213106319.jpg (76KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1502213106319.jpg
76KB, 600x590px
>We did introducing on high school
>technical / construction school
>everyone have hobbies like doing work around house, having motorcycle, repairing cars
>I was the only one who didn't have any hobbies besides games
>so I said I play wow and shit, whole class looked at me like I'm retarded and took me few years till I got accepted (when I became alcoholic)
>mfw, my homeroom teacher said she plays wow too
>>
>>39419766
>she
Priest or hunter?
>>
>>39419901
Don't remember what she played, I was shy to ask and when I did, I was drunk af so I don't remember shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.