[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spending less time on r9k recently >mood improves recently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1473703189901.jpg (75KB, 747x737px) Image search: [Google]
1473703189901.jpg
75KB, 747x737px
>spending less time on r9k recently
>mood improves recently
>>
File: SUBWAYS.jpg (62KB, 644x620px) Image search: [Google]
SUBWAYS.jpg
62KB, 644x620px
There's no correlation I swear
>>
>>39418901
It's like my mom says:
>You are the company you keep.
Problem is I have no other company to keep.
>>
It's almost as if this shit board is a black hole of awfulness...
>>
>be in the worst spot in my life
>find r9k
>mood improves
>learn more about myself than I ever have
>>
>>39419118
you must be an insufferable fag
>>
File: feelgroup.gif (36KB, 200x146px)
feelgroup.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>39418901
>spend less time on r9k
>no other boards understands my feels this well
>go back to r9k and enjoy that warm blanket of comfort venting myself to people who understand
>>
>>39419244
I don't know, I have always been alone my entire life and have never spoken to others unless I am spoken to.
>>
>>39418901
I came here because with uni starting my stress has been off the charts.
I swear I'll have an ulcer by the end of next month.
>>
yeah i try to stop coming on here but i cant
>>
>>39419244
>you must be an insufferable fag
welcome to /r9k/ nigger.
>>
>>39419287
what a perfect gif
>>
>>39419405
same, it just makes me feel worse, but I can't help but come on here every day.
>>
>>39419118
r9k may not be the most healthy of outlets but examining oneself at a deep level among (generally) well-meaning and supportive individuals isn't the worst plan.
>>
This board really doesn't have anything to do with it. I've spent 2+ months without even having internet before and I was just as much of a miserable prick as when I spent 12 hours a day refreshing the catalog on /r9k/. Even more so, because I had even less to distract myself from my thoughts. Just today I considered spending $150 on video games and my brain stopped me from doing it because I think it wants me to not have any fun and just suffer every day.
>>
>>39419797
I'm coming from a very dark past so this site was a blessing for me. I don't regret it at all.
>>
>>39420088
Good to hear, mate. The humor and self-deprecation definitely keeps me coming back.

I hope most people here really do try to improve themselves and not just dwell on their state though, as hard as it can be. If you can laugh at yourself, you can channel that energy into something good. We may not end up being all that we wanted to be but I think most of use can still make it out alright.
>>
>>39420307
Thanks. Sometimes I find the energy, but other times I realize that I am already broken and that's when it escapes me. Been trying to take it one day at a time.
>>
>>39418901
Worst board on 4chan. Get out soon!
>>
>>39418967
then you'd be your own company, and thus yourself
>>
For me r9k has never influenced me.
Then again I only come for banter and am a failed chad. You guys are right on somethings, I get hit on in my McDonalds outfit. Last week some woman flashed me her pussy when I squatted down to pick some shit off the ground. She just made eyecontact, turened to me, opend her legs so her dress went up. I could see everything, no panties or anything, just a pristine milf pussy. Being a chad is a blessing, I make sure to tell this to all the young guys who still have time to turn their lives around and start lifting, eat healthy and get propper sleep. Eat gum and only breath through your nose to get max facial astethics. Just one more year till I have my bachelors and then I'm back to being a chad. We're all goimg to make it lads. Now get in your knees and suck my growling bear cock. Or take it up your boipussy, whatever you want. Thats the kind of person I am, I let you choose you faggot. Improve yourselfs, get the most out of you.
>>
>>39418901
Did I just killed your thread?
That's to bad eh :^)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.