[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopelessness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: celexa-200mg.png (60KB, 200x286px) Image search: [Google]
celexa-200mg.png
60KB, 200x286px
have constant severe anxiety disorder. Don't know what to do. React badly to ssri's. I feel so hopeless. Alcohol kratom weed is my only friend but i think the kratom was making me somewhat mentally insane/
>>
>>39418825
Go for a light dose. I wish I did that. I'm now stuck on antipsychotics. You don't want this life anon. I feel nothing but this burning white hot rage that I cannot express. Have you tried being yourself?
>>
>>39419009
I am always my self but my self-sucks. I was on 10 mg but I got horrible side effects and developed tinnitus when I wake up from it.
>>
>>39419114
If there's anything other option other than pills I highly suggest that. I let the doctors do anything they wanted to me for 4 years. They don't understand what it is to take those pills. They had me do 16 sessions of shock therapy. A whole year of my life is missing in my memory. You're in control. Not them.
>>
>>39418825
dude you're such a bitch kill yourself LMAO
>>
>>39419182
thats why i got off the ssri's. I am thinking now that they are full of bs and the only good pills they can give u is adhd meds and benzos. I am thinking about getting on the recreational drugs again because at least they work.
>>
>>39418825
Just stick to weed dude.
No need to add in that extra shit
>>
>>39419218
Dependency is a major threat with recreational drugs. I have a prescription for Ativan but limit myself to 2mg a week. Benzo withdrawal looks like one of the worst things a human can live through. Don't even bother with therapy. Only works for normies.
>>
>>39419271
yeah, i am trying to get an ativan prescription right now, but i am in canada so I dont think they will give me much anyways.

I am thinking cbd pills might help but they are quite expensive and i dont have much money.
>>
>>39419322
We're robots in the struggle, anon. All we can do is fap and take it one day at a time. Not much else...
>>
>>39419356
I found out today my dad was a severe alcoholic. Who would drink so much until he ran out and then would scurry through the neighbourhood for more booze. So I guess I got my substance abuse genes and anxiety genes from my dad but none of the normie genes. He also had a stroke when I was 13 so I never had much of a father.
>>
>>39419322
I'm taking CBD right now and it's helped so far (about 1 week, so take it with a grain of salt). I have an Ativan PRN but I really don't want to use it. Shit causes memory loss.
>>
>>39419693
what dosage do you need for cbd to be effective?

This is the id based dispensary I can buy from: https://www.cannabisdispensary.ca/thurlow-menu/

I was also curious about ashwagandha
>>
>>39419718
I've been using a tincture and I use a few drops in the morning. Supposedly each drop has 10mg
>>
>>39419182
I stopped going to my therapist when they suggested shock therapy
basically it said to me that they ran out of options and didn't know what else to do

I don't want to be a guinea pig, and I don't want to have my brains scrambled harder than they already are. I feel now that nothing can overcome mental illness except more mental illness: people who work hard towards "recovery" might experience different symptoms and think they are cured, but like a bipolar person would swing from hot to cold, the opposite of insane isn't always sane. I think if you are depressed or anxious you will always be unless you develop some kind of psychosis.

I say stick with alcohol and weed and accept your early death.
>>
>>39419729
How effective has it been for you? Do you feel any high or just anti anxiety relief?
>>
what can i do/take for nervousness? that's legal plz
>>
>>39419769
A bullet to the head, extra edge.
>>
>>39419765
No, pure CBD is non psychoactive, and I use a 20:1 tincture. I'll vape high CBD strains too though, and usually I don't really get high unless I overdo it. It's also good for motivation and concentration, I've noticed, too.
>>
>>39419769
ashwagandha, CBD alcohol and kratom l-theanine are the only things i have found
>>
>>39419844
>it's also good for motivation and concentration, I've noticed, too
Do you notice cognitive enhancement benefits?
>>
>>39419874
I'm not sure what you mean by cognitive enhancement. Like heightened awareness? No. Not at all. It doesn't impair my cognition though, if that's what you're getting at.
>>
>>39419921
I mean does it make you feel smarter like you can study better. More focused concentrated ect
>>
>>39419934
Not nearly as well as Ritalin or other stimulants, but yes, it does.
>>
>>39419921
Does it help with brain fog?

I saw some CBD gummies and shit at the head shop down the street and was interested but wound up getting kratom instead
>>
>>39419998
kratom feels good man been addicted to it for a year and a half
>>
I wish weed helped my anxiety, but it does the exact opposite. It didn't used to be like that, but I'm one of the people where it starts off fine, then after years of usage it makes me a nervous wreck. I don't understand.
>>
>>39420082
Me too, used to be fine but had a major panbic attack episode and ever since it pretty much makes me feel paranoid and psychotic so I quit immediately. I once ended up in the ER after doing .5 of a DAB (After doing lines of cocaine and alcohol though). All they did was give me an IV but I felt like a complete moron lol.

I took zoloft(30mg) for 4 months and it sorta helped my anxiety but not really. What really helped was Kratom, every once in a while get yourself 50ish grams and take it over the span of 2 weeks, then go on a break period again. I've only ever tried red kratom though.
>>
>>39420117
wow you can really make your kratom last. I would buy 60 g and it would be gone in a week and I would quit for a bit.
>>
>>39419998
I don't really suffer from that. My attention problems stem from becoming hyperfocused and easily distracted, if that makes sense. I tend to get lost in racing thoughts, so it really helps with that.
>>
>>39420147
How many grams do you take a day, 8.5?

I take 5 grams a day and i'd do it 10/14 days of the two weeks, that's how I make it last.
>>
>>39420203
sometimes more sometimes less probably about that. Last time I bought a K sack I was getting kinda alcy so I was drinking several beers on top of that K dose. I wish to not feel.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.