[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the 4 guys that you met online that all know each other in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1503866199538.jpg (247KB, 714x739px) Image search: [Google]
1503866199538.jpg
247KB, 714x739px
>the 4 guys that you met online that all know each other in real life just invited another real life friend to play the main game we play, a 5 player game
>Already they're playing without me
>Only a matter of time before I have to ghost em, I already sperged out a little today
fuck guys I thought I almost had it
>>
>>39418095
I feel for you son. Life sucks when everyone around you thinks you're crazy. I've never had any real friends. I don't know why I don't off myself already
>>
I have never made online friends.

I can't even be sociable over the internet.
>>
File: Sad Cody.jpg (110KB, 790x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Cody.jpg
110KB, 790x1036px
FUCK I'M LISTENING TO THEM AND THEY JUST SAID THAT THE NEW GUY IS GONNA START MAINING A GUY THAT I PLAY SOMETIMES FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>39418115
>tfw no way to express you're normal when one of your defects is that you can't express that. I had like 2 real friends but they kind've drifted and I never did shit with them outside of school
>>39418123
It's really fucking hard anon you have to shitpost and they have to think you're funny and invite you to the discord or group or something it's a bunch of hurdles and I don't wanna find more I've already lost so many
>>
>>39418135
idk why men have to be like this, just be honest about how you feel. obviously doing it right now is a bad idea and will make you look beta, but if you text your friends privately and say that you feel left out/unwanted I'm sure they'll be shocked to hear it.
They're not ostracizing you on purpose, if they were they just would stop inviting you over.
>>
>>39418095
>having internet friends
>having an identity at all
>not living the anon life shitposting anonly

welcome to the void
>>
>>39418170
>I'm sure they'll be shocked to hear it
no, no they wont. if a group of people stop caring about someone, nothing that someone will say will make them care again
>>
>>39418170
I don't know them in real life they're not real life friends.
>>39418174
Please someone tell me this isn't gonna happen
>>
File: IMG_20170416_172340.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170416_172340.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Do I just end it? It gets harder and harder every year to meet nice people while playing vidya to group with and I was with these guys for a while. I doubt I'll find anything worth this again.
>>
>>39418170
see look at this desperation
>>39418199
what are they supposed to do? what would YOU do? nothing, because you dont care, and you cant solve his problems anyways and neither can they
>>
I feel you this happened to me so what I did when I was with them is I would mention something that everyone except that guy was there for so basically assert your dominance as being the superior friend but just do it in a passive aggressive manner
>>
>>39418255
I know I'm not valuable enough anon, they know the fucker in real life. I just can't compete, they know I'm an autist and the only other autist in the group is leaving for the military. Eventually he'll get back and it'll be filled up roster or they'll just get rid of me before. I've been in the call for a while and they haven't said jack dick to me and the guy bought my main.
>>39418249
>because you dont care
FUCK YOU MY ONLY FRIENDS I HAVE TO PLAY WITH ARE GONNA OUT ME AND I DON'T CARE?
>>
>>39418339
no i'm talking to the other idiot

here's my advice: jusburself:^)
>>
They will probably leave you OP but I don't know why that is such a big deal you should just find some new internet friends. It sucks worse when you lose a real-life friends when randomly they just stop texting you back or answering your calls and making more and more excuses until you get tired and just stop reaching out to them. Like we were friends for 10 years and now that they are back from college (only~ two years) they have a job and are hanging out with new people from the job or random old people from school or whatever. The saying that your true friends show is accurate because I still have one or two people left that despite work or whatever will still answer a call or text
>>
>>39418339
My irl friends stopped inviting me over because I prefer rainbow six siege over csgo and ever since I left I've gotten into two relationships and a much larger group of friends through chat groups and their friendship has crumbled to the point where they split off and created a rival esports team
>>
File: 8614c0e7ee47974c8b9877f6296bc5b4.png (916KB, 1148x629px) Image search: [Google]
8614c0e7ee47974c8b9877f6296bc5b4.png
916KB, 1148x629px
>>39418357
I guess I'm fucked
>>39418385
I think I'd rather have a fake friend than no real friend if at all possible but it looks like it's gonna be 0 either way
>>
>>39418095
Cheer up this is help

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39418406
that's funny because the game we play is rainbow six siege. He's taking thatcher from me. Maybe I just do what I did before and shitpost in game chat until someone thinks I'm funny and invites me?
>>
>>39418422
i would never date a girl who sounds like a braindead mongoloid with a bust lip
>>
>>39418422
I'm above 6 feet and I haven't measured my dick out've fear that it's small but it might be 7 I'm not sure
fuck you btw
>>
And here I thought thatcher mains don't exist
>>
>>39418415
I'm not even talking about fakes, I've always known who was a real friend who was just a passerby but I am talking about having an actual friend from childhood someone you know for a solid 10 years just randomly decide they're not your friend anymore. I guess I was sad over it for a minute but if anything I was just more confused because literally nothing happened between this friend that would have caused tension or anything he just kept making excuse after excuse for why he wasn't responding calls or wanting to hang out to the point it just got annoying and I was like okay I guess we're not friends anymore
>>
>>39418451
one of them plays thermite so I just follow him around or play fuze or some other meme
>>39418464
they feel real to me but I don't think I feel real to them if that makes sense
>>
Seriously though why don't you try another operator like fuze or buck (I have very few operators unlocked)
>>
>>39418385
>>39418464
this is me

thought i could get some new friends, but never did

no ragrets
>>
>>39418477
I'm pretty sure I know what you mean dude and honestly is one of the worst feelings in the world the feeling of truly knowing what it means to be left out. Pretty much everybody feels this to some degree because that's how we are I think at least. I think it's easier to know this feeling if you were a younger sibling because at some point your older siblings go off with their friends and you are not considered to be the friend and that really sucks
>>
>>39418482
I wanna have fun so I play memes like fuze, faggots like gsg9, or just helpful like thatcher

>>39418500
fug
>>
>>39418518
>I think it's easier to know this feeling if you were a younger sibling because at some point your older siblings go off with their friends and you are not considered to be the friend and that really sucks
Fuck that applies to me as well. My older brother had some things we talk about but I never actually did things with him other than when my parents forced him to help me take me somewhere or he let me do something with his friends out of pity
>>
>>39418095
they probably think youre annoying or weird, sorry buddy
>>
My brother chooses his friends over me when we play online games. It is shitty because I just want to waste time. Now I have to sit and browse 4chan
>>
>>39418339
what game dude? league?
if its league what rank are you?
>>
>>39418539
See that's what I mean man it's totally natural, have you ever been to a wedding? I've been to a few and as a guest at a cousin's wedding I feel that feeling of being excluded when you are not part of the wedding party but are there to see the ceremony and all that. On the flip side my brother got married this past summer and I was involved with the wedding party and the planning of the bachelor party and a lot of other stuff and you imagine that other people may have felt that same feeling of not really being included. In fact we took extra measures to go out of our way to include certain people so that they wouldn't feel so bad you know so it's totally natural
>>
>>39418582
Rainbow six siege, I'm level 98 or something.
>>39418554
They laugh at my jokes and even play with me when it's just me and them, I think it's just that I'm not as real a friend as their real friend so now they'll just forget about me/out me
>>39418572
I wish my brother would play games with me, we did so like once or twice but then I realized his friends don't like me and I'm not as good at him in league/minecraft/whatever (he's like 23 and plays with a discord of non irl friends as well)
>>
>>39418602
Is it natural if no one includes me ever except out of pity?
>>
>>39418638
anon i think youre taking the game way too serious... ive been on a lot of games, try harding, meeting top players (i was one myself), but never get attached to other people online...
you have to know your place.. today youre having a great time with a party of people and tomorow they ghost you off the team without saying anything, and youre back to solo grind

my tip: search for other team or players and do not take it too seriosuly it is still internet friendship at the end of the day
>>
>>39418790
I've been on a discord with them for like months now and we play other games too, I legitimately feel attached and I think they feel the same way slightly but I think I'm fucked if I have to compare to a real life friend
>>
>>39418095

Friends can be met over the net, but not so much in games. Find a facebook group related to an obscure interest (non-vidya) that you love to geek out on...everybody there will be similar geeks.
>>
They all stopped playing at the same time
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>39418247
post some steam id, ill hit you up
>>
>>39418858
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CT-21-0408/
I think I'll start friend hunting when they leave me for sure but if you or any other robot wants to play siege, dirty bomb, or destiny 2/titanfall 2(planning to get anew cpu and destiny 2, already own titanfall but need new cpu to play it)
>>
>>39418799
as i said know your place, youre the one talking to them behind a screen and not face to face
hope you feel better and try to look for new friends!
>>
>>39418170

this is the worst advice I have ever heard. men, especially internet men, will jump on weakness like flies on shit. you should only open to guys you trust and only the retarded trust someone they never met.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.