[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else looking through the new leaked emails? This bitch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

File: elliot.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
Anyone else looking through the new leaked emails? This bitch writes like a fucking super villain.
>>
>>39417389

Link emails famalam
>>
>>39417435
Can't. The leaker gave them to a youtuber and I'm afraid I'll get banned for advertising if I post. They're purely in video form. Just google it.
>>
>>39417489
Here are the new links from Our Elliot.
https://youtu.be/bdiAzuug9Y0
https://youtu.be/He4BMLftkLI
Part 1 is just an introduction.
>>
Yeah, ABSOLUTELY. I'm just a bit disappointed there's only a few emails per each video, even if there is supposed to be HUNDREDS of documents and emails altogether. Crap, how do I ever get to see them as I am not accepted into any inner circles being an outsider among outsiders JUST LIKE ELLIOT was. Damn. I am going to have my revenge for everyone who are part of those circles and obtain some extremely rare material that I am keeping to myself and Elliot only. Haha.

And I do not get the IDIOTS who claim that he is autistic or like a Bond villain just for writing PROPER ENGLISH with all the capitals and punctuation marks in their places. It seems that the IDIOLUTION seriously is on its way. I wonder if people can even talk in future.

https://youtu.be/He4BMLftkLI
>>
>>39417489
>I'm afraid I'll get banned for advertising if I post
You can get banned if you post video links? That's a drag.
>>
>>39417389
New Elliot leaks???
Oh my god I love you Elliot
>>
File: tumblr_otkrv4OTrC1wo710lo2_1280.jpg (96KB, 1046x586px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otkrv4OTrC1wo710lo2_1280.jpg
96KB, 1046x586px
>>39417624
Don't you people make your daily Google searches on me?

t. Elliot
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 665x385px
>>39417665
Honestly I happen to google Elliot at least once every two days for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>39417534
Any proof this is real? This could just be typical /pol/ LARPing.
>>
>>39417534
damn. Elliots life is a dictionary definition of a disaster
This is why you dont marry a disgusting flip roastie
>>
>Elliot Rodgers in 2017

how can you be such a fucking beta faggot?
>>
>>39417710
I google him for about ten to twenty times a day, including the 4chan threads. I check ALL the text documents, images, videos and discussion threads, sometimes even books. I also check certain social media pages every now and then.
>>
File: evcg_0524.jpg (99KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
evcg_0524.jpg
99KB, 1200x675px
>>39417764
>This could just be typical /pol/ LARPing.
It could genuinely just be the Youtuber MumkeyJones larping. He must have done dozens of videos on Elliot by now. Including one where he put together a conspiracy theory that Obama used the Corey in the House anime to indoctrinate Elliot into the killing. All based on some coincidental lines in the show & Elliot listening to the Corey in the house theme once. It's fucking hilarious and well presented but it's a fucking shitpost
>>
>>39417826
It's not hilarious at all, it's insulting to a martyr's legacy to spread fake info.
>>
>>39417826
It is not. It is high time now I go and combine the screenshots of the juicy leaker drama for a proof. There's too many real people included in it for it to be larping. Or do you believe that the other leakers are his alts too?
>>
>>39417389
Yes here you go its off audio

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>there are people that really believe this terrible shit hoax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDFfHRKlTq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0n97rkkREw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c2ctAI9MWE
>>
File: nn3od5nkqn2z.png (1MB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
nn3od5nkqn2z.png
1MB, 1296x864px
>>39417783
I know.

Especially since the advent of Randy Stair, who was way more tendy and dysfunctional than Elliot ever was.

I don't know why he didn't become the next poster boy for /r9k/
>>
>>39417935
>I don't know why he didn't become the next poster boy for /r9k/
He is too boring. And not famous enough. The whole incident was not reported in my country at all. Although the latest one in New Mexico wasn't either. America is so far away there needs to be more killed or some shocking reason for it like not getting laid before these things end up in the headlines.
>>
>>39417895
Hi Mumkey. Were you really crying during your audibook of Elliots manifesto?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6BfFCErBQ&t=27974s
>>
>>39417796
Supremely impressive
>>
>>39417764
The leaks were from A Cruel Society, a person known to leak a lot of Elliot's info
>>
How can people actually like that piece of shit?

He was a rich weak-willed beta piece of shit.
>>
File: tumblr_otl48fqbvM1wo710lo5_1280.jpg (49KB, 786x442px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otl48fqbvM1wo710lo5_1280.jpg
49KB, 786x442px
>>39417895
I'm not Mumkey. And SupremeGirl, ACS and ElliotDoxxer are not either.

I never listened to the audio book. That is because I am one of those rare individuals who can still read.
>>
>>39418056
>implying your ability to convey Elliot's emotions through your voice didn't enrich the experience
It's ok Mumkey, you don't have to be so humble.
>>
>>39418056
Crap. That one was meant for the poster of >>39417999.

Guess I need to go and have a little morning nap now.

>>39418005
Thanks for the compliment. One needs to keep up with the Elliot news.
>>
>>39417577
>Guess who? It's your son! Yes, you have another son, and a literate one at that!
How is this anything less than autistic?
>>
>>39418117
It's really, REALLY sad, if being able to express yourself in an intelligent way is considered autistic these days. I can't find words for my fury over that.

He is just being spiky, that's all.
>>
>>39418032
He was good looking but had poor social skills, so women hated him. He was a martyr for our cause.
>>
>>39418203
Isnt he the complete antithesis to your cause?

He was good-looking and rich as fuck but girls still didnt give a shit about him because he was a fucking lunatic.
>>
>>39418032
he could have just live a bit longer and start a family with some average girl, but he was too proud and entitled
gotta admit, i feel awe when i think about him, he is like a real life super villain, i can't help it but feel respect
>>
All those people dehumanizing Elliot and saying how he's a monster are the ones that create "monsters" like him.
They are the true monsters.
>>
>>39418225
How is he the antithesis to the beta uprising? He's proof that we live in a cruel society where men who are genetically inferior are left to suffer and wallow in misery without any consideration.
>>
does anyone know where I can buy My Twisted World in hard cover
>>
>>39418401
No, but someone's working on a Diary of a Wimpy Kid adaptation of it.
>>
>>39418401
Make a Google search with the term "Elliot Rodger" and pick "Books". There you can find versions of MTW as well.
>>
>>39418429
That's Mumkey. He said in his twitter that Elliot's diary will be ready to be given as a Valentine's Day gift next year.
>>
>>39417534
fake and gay originallyroli
>>
>>39418386
But he wasnt genetically inferior. He was just completetly fucked in the head.
>>
>>39418501
Mental defects can be worse than physical ones, anon.
>>
Is the leaker here? I know he lurks. Is this the final leak? I remember that were court papers and documents and even unwatched videos on his phone that still under the custody of law enforcement. Some court hearings needed to be sorted out something before being released.
>>
>>39418486
There are people who dedicate their life to stalking and doxing serial killers. So I doubt it's fake. It came from ACruelSociety; a known Elliot fanboy.
>>
>>39417984
>too boring
the guy was obsessed with a danny phanton villian, he created several characters based on it, he believed that he would join them after death, he made a lot of animations and a twitter account for each one of them. Elliot is just more famous here because he is more relatable to robots, and is not a tranny/brony.
>>
>>39418377
agree, and his manifesto should be obligatory literature for who want to have kids.
>>
File: 1503879532990.jpg (116KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503879532990.jpg
116KB, 640x640px
Daily reminder never to race mix.
>>
>>39419792
Elliot looks like some sort of anti-Chad. I don't think Elliot is a good example of WMAF fuckery.
>>
>>39417389
Haven't seen yet. Bumpity bump
>>
>>39417534
Ugh can someone screen cap them so I don't have to sit through the videos?
>>
>>39417764
>This could just be typical /pol/ LARPing.
The leaks have nothing to do with /pol/ or /pol/-type racist content. Stop blaming /pol/ for everything.
>>
BUUUMP! Bump-Bump-Bumptsi-Bump.
>>
>>39417935
He was a faggot but not an over the top supreme gentleman faggot but more of a retarded cartoon loving manchild brony faggot.
>>
I'm enjoying the leaks I wish they were longer though,
I'm a half Asian half white loser and I could really really really relate to him at some points in his manifesto.
Weird thing is my mom is white and my dad is Asian. My dad is pretty beta.

Elliot really did shake up society when it really needed it too.
>>
>>39418501
No, he was pretty ugly desu senpai. He also admitted to having a micro-wiener on that body building forum.
>>
>>39419635
Yeah, the tranny freak is funny but noone (even here on /r9k/) is going to relate to that Tumblr/ mlp bullshit.
>>
>>39419635
>he guy was obsessed with a danny phanton villian,
Well that IS extremely boring, to alter some old cartoon figures and make them shoot places up. Gawd. Also the way he shot some innocent dropouts just like him was boring.

I enjoy watching some of his latest videos tho and listen to someone reading through his journals. He's got crappy handwriting so I do not bother to read it myself.

>>39419072
He probably is, but is not revealing himself. I think I will soon post the leaker drama screenshots and he will appear. There's a lot of material yet to be unpublished, like the missing videos and near five hundred photos in his phone, and two of his handwritten journals, his movie scripts, official records held by FBI, CCTV footage, police calls during the shooting, and the HUNDREDS of emails and other documents found via his email. There's going to be another Capri Apartments court case this September after which citizens may send requests to obtain all the evidence material. Then there is thousands of pages of investigative documents that were made into a summary but I can not say if they can be ever seen by anyone else except the law enforcement.

>>39421370
I'm going to make a few but I won't be screen grabbing the one presented in separate lines only.
>>
>>39421557
you're stupid. the average person doesn't even remember Elliott. he didn't shake up anything.
>>
File: tumblr_otkt55aHq61wo710lo7_1280.jpg (72KB, 1049x589px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otkt55aHq61wo710lo7_1280.jpg
72KB, 1049x589px
>>39421609
>to be unpublished
To be PUBLISHED.

>>39421572
He was uniquely handsome.
>>
>>39421612
There's threads about him, he has a Wikipedia page. People still hold memorials about him.
2.5/10 work on your trolling.
>>
Does anyone have the link to the thread where these were posted?
>>
>>39421903
They haven't been posted here or anywhere else as far as I know. Only some of them were posted earlier in the leak thread last spring.
>>
>>39417534
How did they get into his Gmail account? Don't you need either a recovery email or provide proof that the account belongs to you? Or did he just have a simple password?
>>
MUUUMKEY JONES ARE GONNA BREAK YO BOONES
>>
https://youtu.be/0WBCsATad0o
>>
>>39422695
It's EUROposter time! That is why no one replies anymore.
>>
>>39422057
HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING 'BOUT HE'S GOT STATS YOU KNOW
>>
When are they gonna leak Elliott lewds?
>>
LEAK WEEK [Part 4]: Elliot's Big Blowup with his Father and Soumaya, is up now!
>>
>>39424157
I wish he actually shown a picture of Elliot's emails so I could screenshot and read later. He only shows pictures of a few and the rest are animated.
>>
File: 1499699664946.jpg (85KB, 361x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1499699664946.jpg
85KB, 361x1241px
But has /r9k/ seen his movie yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
>>
>>39424345
I think I'm going to take screenshots of the grey areas combining them and then lightening them up a bit. That's the easiest way.

Wow, I was pleased with this video. So many juicy details of Elliot and Soumaya and their relationship. Funny how Elliot mentioned that Soumaya said to him that Jazz is going to have sex when he is 16, not 13 like he said in manifesto.
>>
don't browse r9k anymore but came back just for this,

elliot rodger leak week part 4 is out, i'm up to the part of soumaya's long ass email telling elliot how shit he was.

I am loving this
>>
>>39425053
Yes, now we know both sides of the story. Yet, those sides are both heavily colored up, obviously, like people's views on things always is, so it is finally hard to say who did wrong and who right. You should've been living with them to be able to say that.
>>
>>39417389
Elliot: The Perpetual Loser who got cucked by a door and was too scared to break a window. Shot himself like a beta bitch after crashing his car because he's an Asian who can't drive lol
>>
>>39421808
>He was uniquely handsome.
Code for >a face only a mother could love
>>
File: tumblr_oppy104UPu1w4m8a0o1_400.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oppy104UPu1w4m8a0o1_400.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>39425320
Funny that. Never heard of that code before. Is it something you invented on your own, perhaps?

>>39425300
Do I hear buzz of a fly somewhere...?
>>
> when elliot is the bad guy after all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4mJ4RzRbNk
>>
>>39425380
You write like you're an effeminate cartoon villain.
>>
>>39425402
Do I? Very curious. I guess that is ONE part of me, the effeminate cartoon villain. There's so many me's, I'm such a multidimensional entity. :)
>>
>>39425483
The rest of your entities all revolve around sucking as much dick as possible. Sad cunt
>>
>>39417389
he a horrible shooter ,he was almost as bad as fucking Nathaniel Jouett
>>
>>39425483
>>39425547
lol, keep on doing you effiminate villan guy.

bump
>>
>>39417389

>Wanting sex the same way billions of other men get it for free
>Wanting your basic needs in life met
>Villain
>>
File: 1504012628340.png (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504012628340.png
67KB, 400x400px
>>39417389
I know they probably meant well other than his mum possibly fucking with his head, but I'm glad my parents can somewhat understand my feelings about things.
Who the fuck would send their Asiatic kid to Morocco which he hated, and why would you send him there with the one person he fucking hated and actually wrote an email to the dad which her a bitch and him a cuckold for liking her?
>>
>>39425547
Fuck off you fucking idiot. You do not know anything about me to call me a sad cunt. You do not have ANY KIND of basis to do so, except that I said Elliot is "uniquely handsome" or that I compared your inane, pathetic door shit to "fly's buzz". What the fuck even makes you think that those make anyone a "sad cunt". Yeah, nothing. You just spit any kind of mindless shit out of you filthy mouth in the lack of any kind of counter arguments. Idiots of your kind deserve to be gassed, be you in the internet or elsewhere.

There's your effeminate cartoon villain. WUAAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>39427023
>tfw to intelligent too get a girlfriend and not be a loser
>>
>>39427023
Are you being possessed by the ghost of Elliot Rodger? That's the only way I can imagine someone being this autistic.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.