[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: cowboy.png (447KB, 841x674px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy.png
447KB, 841x674px
>you will never be someone's oneitis
>no one will ever fall asleep thinking about you
>you will never make someone's day by just smiling at them
>no one will ever love you

C'mon lads, post those feels. Seeing happy couples at uni has reminded me how shitty my social life is.
>>
>have maladaptive daydreaming
>must deal with the fact that none of it will ever be real
It's like being a fucking alien in human form, I don't fit at all.
>>
>>39417285
I have a whole imaginary world. Just daydream about being a totally different person living in a different city.
>>
>>39417904
I have many different ones. I just wish i was someone else, anyone else. I just want to be good.
>>
Nice self-fulfilling prophecy there. None of those things will just be dropped in your lap, and sitting here complaining about how things could be better sure as shit won't do you any good. You might have to work harder than other people but if you really want a better life, then quit moaning and get moving already
>>
File: noice.jpg (60KB, 1000x442px) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
60KB, 1000x442px
>>39417285
I also daydream a lot, I wish I was a really powerful cyborg with a really powerful gun.
>>
>>39417926
Tell me about yourself, anon. Why do you hate your life?

>>39417973
You think I've never tried? I'd tried my best to be normal and it got me nowhere. I'm tired of trying to appeal to other people. It only leads to disappointment. I'd rather bee myself and be alone than be fake.
>>
>>39418110
>always struggled socially
>have tendency to lose at everything
>feel like a bad person constantly without having done anything particularly bad
>existence feels like a chore
>constant mental agony
>brain never lets me have even an iota of happiness
>>
>no one will ever love you again
>she will never wake up
>>
>>39418110
Your mistake is thinking that "being normal" and "appealing to others" is the key to a better life. It's not. Improvement starts within
>>
>I was somebody's oneitis
>I rejected her constantly like an asshole
>to be fair I'm psychotic so I guess I just didn't want to waste her time
>tfw she's super hot now
>tfw I'm a stillborn chad
>>
>>39418166
Sucks, man. I always felt like a had a 'bad' brain. Have you tried walking? I know it sounds stupid and won't make you better at socializing, but it helped calm down a bit when I had panic attacks. I used to walk about 4 miles everyday and I felt pretty good about myself.

>>39418227
I don't understand what point you're trying to make. I could love myself and still be undesirable to others.
>>
>>39418354
I walk sometimes but I have a narcoleptic condition from my antidepressants so I gotta stay close to home lest I pass out.
>>
>>39417285
>maladaptive daydreaming
It's nice to finally know the name of this bullshit. I was getting worried about creating settings too complex in my daydreams all the time and investing ridiculous amounts of time and effort in them.
>>
>>39418179
>she will never wake up
Did she died or she's in a coma?
>>
>>39418390
Coma my dude
Since almost a year now
>>
>>39418397
Shit, that must suck.
>>
>>39418372
I live in my daydream worlds. It's the only way I can even cope anymore. I have multiple complex worlds.
>>
File: file.jpg (26KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
26KB, 590x332px
>>39417239
>too nerdy to hang out with normies
>not nerdy enough for other nerds
>have very little in common with most people I know in real life
>become isolated and lonely because of this

being average and boring is truly suffering.
>>
>>39418354
Idk my point either really but I will say that your social life will be a million times better if people see that you're happy and confident with yourself. That's huge
>>
>>39418404
Better than never having a gf.
>>
>>39418417
I have at least three recurrent fantasies:

Being in pre-columbine America and creating a civilization using my knowledge about the future to prevent an European invasion 500 years after my death. For this reason I learned about the culture, language and way of life of several native tribes and basic chemistry, like how to obtain niter, how to make powder, sulfuric acid, cement, etc.

What to do if I win the lottery. This one is pretty self-explanatory.

What to do if I wake up as a 5 year old back in the 2000 year.

I also used to have some more ridiculous daydreams about omnipotence and rewriting the laws of the universe to split myself in several clones and experience different lifestyles in different parallel universes.
>>
>>39417239
>Seeing happy couples at uni has reminded me how shitty my social life is
Holy shit this. I have 3 roommates and I'm the only one who doesn't have a gf

One of them moved across the country together just to stay with each other. The other, who I share a room with, is constantly talking with his gf back home and have really cute conversations and I have to listen to it and think about how I will never have a relationship like that

The last one makes me the saddest though, he met a girl and the became a couple within a week of knowing each other. A WEEK. It takes me years to develop a comfortable relationship with someone, let alone a girl, and meanwhile this guy did it in a week. He's not even chad either

It's not a feeling of jealousy, it's a feeling of confusion and self loathing. I don't understand how people manage to form close relationships like this so easily, I will never understand. I'll never be able to do it, I'm destined to just be alone forever

Fucking end me
>>
>>39417239
Yeah, never really thought of that. Well shit that makes me feel worse, which I didn't think was possible.
>>
>>39418541
I have at least one or two now:
>happy fantasy world that pretty much is just to make me feel loved and accepted. There's a plot to it but I'm still working on it and also it's mortifying to describe.
and
>an alternate world where the Japanese mysteriously gain the ability to summon demons to do their will in 1939, resulting in complete Japanese global domination by 1962.

There's a whole lot more to it but I'd feel really embarrassed if I spent all this time describing my autistic shit.
>>
>>39418823
>the Japanese mysteriously gain the ability to summon demons to do their will in 1939
That sounds pretty cool. I assume you also have the ability to summon demons.

I'm really embarrassed of it too. I would never be able to tell anyone irl about this. I even left out the most autistic details, like the fact at least 50% of my clones in the last fantasy were cute lolis.
>>
>>39418902
I do not, I'm actually on the side of the conquered Americans fighting back.
I suspect one of my compatriots of being a Japanese spy. I.e. a white guy with the power too. I suppose what it really rests on is him turning to our side and utilizing his power to drive them back.
This is only 1962 though, the story still has some time to go on.
>>
>>39418902
>50% of my clones in the last fantasy were cute lolis
God not lolis in my case but I know this fucking feel. I think mine is either worse than that or idk. I completely know that feel about little autistic details.
>>
Unifag here.I am constantly reminded of my own inadequacies everyday in any category of life (intellect, social, etc). My last hope is to actually develop a hobby, but I can seem to actually have my interests stay. My mind just seems to wander from one pointless distraction to the next.
>>
>>39418902
Idk if you're still there but maybe we can take this to discord or some shit.
>>
>>39419042
I don't usually like discord, and I haven't really used it before outside group chats but I don't have anything to lose.
>>
Brainlets like myself not only have to deal with the social stigma and financial repercussions for our inability to navigate social conversations or acquire high paying jobs, but also have been statistically shown to commit suicide more often. Just another example of why I'm not allowed to breed I guess. However, why is it that I never hear anyone talk about this . Apparently, everyone on R9K is a high IQ STEM lord. Why the fuck should they worry. They have their intellect we just want to die.
>>
>>39419096
Anonymoose#3020
is that how you do those damn tags?
>>
File: e68.jpg (120KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
120KB, 800x1100px
>>39417239
>Trade my good japanese waifu collecting game account (kancolle) for an account in another japanese waifu collecting game (Fate/Grand Order)

>wash iPhone, can't play Fate/Grand Order, account is gone for good

>Kancolle summer event starts, at first quit playing because I thought my waifu would never drop again

>Find out my botefu (Graf Zeppelin) is a drop on the 7th map

>Dont have any of my botes leveled enough to realistically reach the 7th map

Fuck off with your disgusting normie feels. I was stupid and gave up my chance to get Graf and now she won't drop again for a year and with my luck I'll be kicked out and living the normie life and won't have the spare time to play bad japanese games in a year.
>>
>>39417973
Found the cuckservative.
If you haven't noticed, there's not much left to work towards. The few decent women are locked down by Chads by the time they're 20.
>>
>>39419123
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Relatively high IQ here. I'm depressed because I'm a sperg and the world is shit. You can always learn a trade, I guess. The real crime of modern society is that you can't escape. It isn't possible to just live by yourself innawoods, thanks to bloody property taxes and land prices.
>>
File: IMG_0076.jpg (50KB, 294x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
50KB, 294x440px
What makes me feel the most is that there's one thing in life that could make me happier than love, and that is becoming a good storyteller and artist like Hirohiko Araki. But I lack any sort of good motivation, and I lose any that I do have in a day or two. But I think to wake up, and know that someone, somewhere is inspired by your work? There's nothing more I want in life.
>>
>>39417285
>Go through traumatic experiences
>lose it forever
I'm not even a person anymore, this is being alien
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.