[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've kissed a girl before, right anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

You've kissed a girl before, right anon?
>>
First time:
I was 15, hanging out with classmates after or before gym class in the school yard, I start bragging about being confident with girls (a lie), that I could talk them up if I wanted to, bla bla bla. I tell them to go and be my wingmen and ask some girl if they wanted to kiss with me, putting on le confident guy facade. They go and talk to a group of girls, one of them agrees. I was nervous as fuck since I didn't think they'd actually do it and I didn't know how to act, so I just awkwardly kissed her for like 15 seconds and walked away just like that toward my classmates. I was so embarrassed and I couldn't believe it, it had happened. Never even knew her name and I don't remember what she looked like. Still cringe at it.

Second time:
Sixteen, I think. Girl from another class somehow found me attractive. Friends encouraged me to talk to her after school and go with her to a nearby square. I ask her -"w-wanna go hang out at the square?". Didn't wanna seem desperate so I talked to her for 30 minutes about how I went bowling with the guys. Eventually I nervously ask her "how about a make out?" (similar expression in Spanish actually). My friend, who told me about this girl, later told me she had found me boring for that long bowling talk and that she said I'm a bad kisser. I texted telling her I could do it better next time, she didn't reply. Cringe even more about this.
>>
>>39416865
Nigger nobody gives a shit. Fuck off.
>>
My favorite rp image is that one of the white trash girl asking you to smoke weed
>>
I've kissed my waifu daki, does that count?
>>
>>39416769
Yes I did 13 years ago this femanon broke me in 6 seconds if you want to hear it have fun

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
I've been pity hugged and had my ass grabbed as a joke.
>>
>>39416914
funny enough I've been pity/apology hugged after a Stacy accidentally scratched me in class. It was a very long hug and a bunch of other teenage boys surrounded us and someone put my hand on her ass, she was wearing leggings and I got a nice handful squeeze.
>>
Why did my comment get deleted? This is meant to be random 2.0, no?
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>39416769
>Red hair
>Green eyes
I didn't think they existed...
>>
File: ss.jpg (33KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
33KB, 600x552px
No, but i'm still young, only 20 years (irony)
Does kissing my sister's cheek count tho?
>>
>>39417028
>tfw no imouto to kiss goodnight
>>
>>39416865
Do you really expect people to read that block of text? This isn't your blog nigga
>>
>>39416769
God the photo shop on this is so bad.
The hair looks originally brown, didn't even edit the eyebrows to match either.
Eyes are so unnatural, probably were originally blue just like the shirt was originally a blue jean jacket.
You can't even look at and enjoy the photo once you notice it (you immediately notice it)
>>
name of girl in the picture?
>>
>>39416769
i plan to die old and alone

if i get to that point of being elderly where i cant get around hardly and cant get up to shit and piss on my own anymore, i'm going to end it
>>
>>39416996
Its probably dyed
>>
I'm 25 years old and I have never fainted in my whole life but I probably came close the first time that I kissed a girl. And I say that loosely because she actually kissed me first when we were standing on her driveway waiting for her brother to come give me a ride home.

I've never kissed another girl nor have I kissed someone in quite a few years now and I worry if it's the kind of thing you can forget or not like riding a bike
>>
A girl tried to kiss me once and I shoved her away in public.
>>
>>39418236
was she drunk lmao?
>>
>>39418616
yes she was an alien
>>
>>39416769
Why the fuck do you think I come to this board, faggot?
Honestly, at this point, if a girl I liked kissed me, I'd reflexively shove her because I wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>39418676
>>39418236

At this point, i would be convinced that any girl who showed any kind of romantic interest in me is imaginary and the result of my mind finally snapping. 'Cause i'm sure the next thing to come out her mouth would be kill fuckin' murder someone.

Thanks but no thanks, I'm not ready to lose my marbles until I'm in my 80s.
>>
>>39416996
>>39418067
Its the worlds shittiest shop you retards
>>
Like, in the lips you mean?
>>
>>39419374
That feel, anon. It hurts.
Even if they took it slowly, I'd probably just break down the second I was certain. Some sperging about "you can do much better than me" and "why the fuck did you choose me?"
I came close to doing it once, but luckily she ran off when I said I didn't go to church.
>>
No, but you can teach me how, right?
>>
File: 1503854760128.jpg (148KB, 498x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503854760128.jpg
148KB, 498x530px
The only kiss I ever got was from my sister who borderline raped me when I was 5. Does that count?
>>
>>39416769
Yes unofficially around when I was 7-8 yrs old
>>
File: I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg (19KB, 620x576px) Image search: [Google]
I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg
19KB, 620x576px
>>39419419
>>39419374

Jesus Christ, now we're playing feel tennis. It seems the more disappointment you face, the more you feel that way. I'm getting to a point where I feel like everyone's out of my league, and if they somehow do give me an honest chance, I can't help but feel like they're settling for me.
>>
>>39416769
my first and last kiss was when i was 7.She cheated with chad a few weeks later.It was probably a ploy to fuck me over.
>>
>>39419583
>7 year old Chad cucks a robot

Further confirmation that a robot's (and Chad's) fate is sealed from birth.
>>
>>39419470
Of course it does you lucky Chad
>>
>>39416769
kissing random people is not normal behavior, that's how you get diseases

If everyone just waited until marriage to kiss and fuck and never cheated, aids and all other stds would not exist

Fornication is NOT normal
>>
>>39416769
I am 25. Not a single kiss with a girl.
>>
>>39420737
If cheek kisses as a greeting aren't taken into account, then consider me a 20 y.o kissless lad
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>39420737
lol what are you? some sort of muslim?
>>
>>39420765
>>39420737
wtf that wasn't meant to be a reply
>>
>>39416769
once but she was so drunk she might have mistaken me for a lamp
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.