[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I too pussy to kill myself, I just want to fucking end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 069.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
069.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
Why am I too pussy to kill myself, I just want to fucking end my life already FUCKING DO IT ALREADY GOD DAMN IT SOMETHING PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME RIGHT NOW I BEG YOU PLEASEEEE END MEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING END MY LIFE ALREADY NOW GOD FUCKING DAAAAAAAAAAMNIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I WANT TO DIEEEEEEEE I BEG YOU
>>
yeah me too i wish i had a button and would just have my head explode

in highschool one girl tried to die with sleep pills but just got her stomach pumped and that just makes me feel like a pussy because all ive ever done is dry fire guns in my mouth to hype me up. I really like the thought of being a couple miles out in some woods and using a shotgun, i feel like even if it was botched youd be unconscious and diee quick sinde youre alone. i hate the thought of people coming quickly

am i a pussy for this if the girl from highschool actually tried?
>>
>>39416884
>people coming quickly

What kind of sick fuck would see you with half your head missing and still think they should save you
>>
>>39417073
Still what if it gets botched somehow due to me being a fuckup?? i like the idea of being alone
>>
>>39417117
how old are you? If you're before 18 you still have time. Otherwise you're going to have to wait till you're 80 years old to get the courage to blow your brains out again
>>
File: 1491359311974.png (215KB, 1088x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1491359311974.png
215KB, 1088x1208px
>>39417073

It happens a lot. My paramedic instructor told us a few occasions were people have survived those kinds of scenarios.
>>
>>39417173
Not him but what do you mean lol? I don't understand
>>
>>39417194
Young people are impulsive and can kill their self under quick notice if there's something nearby when they're having an episode.

Once your each a certain age, that impulsiveness goes away and you conditioned yourself to just "hope for the best". Suicide is not something you can do by just simply thinking about it.

Best way to kill yourself is to keep a loaded gun in every room of the house, in your car and in your backpack. Then just wait.. wait for the next time something really gets to you. You only have like 5 seconds of impulsiveness to end yourself before you go back to just moping around.

We'd all be dead by now if it was so easy
>>
>>39417297
even when i was like 16 i still would have been like "damn dude i only have once shot before im unconscious so i can live through this but be fucked up"

lol just go "hiking" and shoot while in a creek or something where no one is around
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.