[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are youtubers get offended by hateful comments?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Why the fuck are youtubers get offended by hateful comments? Its a fucking text. I feel like everybody cares waaaay too much about stuff, its almost cringy
>>
If you'd ever put effort into creating something you would understand.
>>
File: 1503966270048.jpg (96KB, 465x322px) Image search: [Google]
1503966270048.jpg
96KB, 465x322px
>>39416581
Most of us have put effort into creating something. We just grew up in a time when Internet and irl were still seen as seperate spheres. When I make stuff it's for myself, I share it out of the goodness of my heart. A few kys's and it's shits are to be expected. There will be at least one person to like it and that makes it worth sharing. The people who dislike it aren't using it and sometimes behind the vitriol is a little criticism which can help. Even when asking for friends and family they can't give any criticism. Usually they can't even say what they like about it. You can tell when they like it but expecting any critique will only lead to frustration unless they have an interest in the thing beyond the simplest level of enjoyment. Using beer for example, if they are willing to be guinea pigs the best you can do is a triangle test and ask if they can tell a difference, then which they prefer if detected.
>>
>why do people not like bad thing
you're the one that deserves the hate comments you fucking retard
>>
OP here

I had effort put into stuff, I know what Im talking about. Those paid youtubers are sensitive snowflakes like come on man, 60 years of life and you literally care about an anonymous guy telling you to kys
>>
Because theyre sheltered normalfags. In contrast, we have spent our whole life getting shat on IRL and then getting shat on online.
>>
>>39418532
this, if theres one thing we are good at is handelling emotional trauma. Granted we are still affected but gore, rejection, and vitriol are second nature now whereas the normal world would be mass an-heroing if it happened to them at their age after having a normie life
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.