[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so much hate for jews on 4chan? white people are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: hs.jpg (111KB, 503x800px) Image search: [Google]
hs.jpg
111KB, 503x800px
Why is there so much hate for jews on 4chan? white people are unimaginably worse

You guys are the most violent race on the planet, you've probably killed more people and caused more suffering and destruction than every other race combined.

if the Jews really are trying to wipe you out of the gene pool and it isn't just the rumblings of retarded neets then they are doing a service to every other race on the planet and I support them 100%, the sooner you're gone the better.

your race is not as invaluable as you think you it is.
>>
>you guys are the most violent race on the planet

So white when it's convenient and not white when that is more convenient. Is this helping you understand?
>>
File: crocodile tears for africa.jpg (256KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
crocodile tears for africa.jpg
256KB, 1280x536px
>>39415960
>You guys are the most violent race on the planet
Want me to bring up any statistics, or are you drinking the self-loathing shit that certain left-leaning circles feed you?
>>
File: commieWedgie.jpg (88KB, 848x646px) Image search: [Google]
commieWedgie.jpg
88KB, 848x646px
>>39415960
Nice try schlomo

No one is falling for your kikery
>>
>>39415960
I'm white. Your tribe wants me gone and my kind mixed with niggers to form a race of expendable cattle. So I want you in the oven.

Life becomes so much easier when you don't need some absolute divine universalist justification. That you don't need to abide some abstract set of rules if nobody else does. And whites are slowly realizing this fact. And once that is gone, so are the chains keeping the beast down. I mean, how long did you think you could keep the top dog down by psyopping them into not acting like you yourselves do so very publicly? We're merely learning from you, hebe
>>
>>39417105
>Let me pull up data from the past 30-50 years and ignore the rest of recorded history

OP is a fucking kike, but you're a fucking troglodyte if you think white people weren't/aren't as barbaric as every other race.
>>
>>39415960
No. Other races are more violent. This is genetic fact; look up the "Warrior gene." It predisposes an individual to violent tendencies. It's found more predominantly in blacks and other darkies.
Other such genes like it exist. We've also known since the 80s that genetic elements are the largest factor in determining future criminal behavior, NOT environment.

Whites are just better at being violent due to innovation. While other races were using rudimentary shit like spears, we were making guns and tanks.

Asians tend to get off the hook easy when this shit is brought up. If you factor out WW2, the next largest wars by death toll were all in Asia.
1. Taiping Rebellion
2. Three Kingdoms War
3. Mongol Invasions
>>
>>39417293
nothing ever will compare to how cruel asian are. These beasts do not know empathy
>>
File: 1498136519407.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1498136519407.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>39417293
And where is the problem with that? By trying to find some universal, cosmic justification to your actions you're playing the kike's game. Because there simply isn't any. The kikes, the niggers, the chinks - they only seek what is good for them and their group, at the expense of competitors if necessary. You're playing chess while everybody else is playing checkers. Don't let the kike drag you into some existential bullshit, it's meaningless semantics. Realize that it makes sense for a kike to work for kikes, a nigger to work for niggers and a white man to work for white men.
>>
>>39417105
>>39417328
>>39417397
Don't let the jew get into your head, lads. The retarded ideas of secular humanism and universalism is what let them play us so hard in the first place. See >>39417415
>>
File: You Call Me A Nazi.png (497KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
You Call Me A Nazi.png
497KB, 600x805px
>>39417397
>>39417328
This. Watching death videos from China will make your realize chinks are what Calhoun feared humanity as a whole becoming.

>>39417452
I won't sir. Heil!
>>
>>39415960
>That reddit spacing
See, it's little details like this that really make the bait seem sincere. 7/10
>>
I hate all equally. you'll get no prejudice from my end.

and i truly believe all lives dont matter. you're all equally expendable.
>>
>>39417415
>By trying to find some universal, cosmic justification to your actions you're playing the kike's game. Because there simply isn't any.

You're right, there's no justification for any action. Everyone lives in accordance with the truth they see in the world. Like you said the thought of Muslims, blacks, chinks, etc. wanting to intermingle with other races is dead wrong. Asians (chinks, arabs, indians, etc.) in general are predominantly conservative and find the kike bullshit to be repugnant and culture destroying hence the reason that when these people immigrate to other countries they work for each other and live around each other.

That being said the notion that one race is superior based on the amount of melanin in ones skin is fucking moronic. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if jews were somehow funding these "white race first" people to help further their own postmodernist agenda.

As someone who isn't white I'm 100% certain that if Hitler wiped out all Jews we wouldn't have any of the problems we currently have.
>>
File: 1392771871939.png (147KB, 2534x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1392771871939.png
147KB, 2534x1209px
>>39415960
this board is majority hispanic, maybe you should race bait elsewhere
>>
File: 1489695952186.png (640KB, 1173x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1489695952186.png
640KB, 1173x1162px
>You guys are the most violent race on the planet, you've probably killed more people and caused more suffering and destruction than every other race combined.

The Golden Horde wiped out 5% of the world's population in the 1200's. But if someone said that they hated Mongolians for this reason everyone would look at them like they were completely insane.

It really reflects on our character that we feel guilty about killing/displacing Native Americans to this day. The Turks don't feel guilty about conquering Anatolia, it was their finest hour. Most don't even care about the more recent Armenian genocide.

>if the Jews really are trying to wipe you out of the gene pool and it isn't just the rumblings of retarded neets then they are doing a service to every other race on the planet and I support them 100%,

First, it really does rankle you that you have to hide, doesn't it? You think we're lowly animals and you wish you could openly tell us how you feel without backpedaling or recanting afterwards.

Hence the predictable pattern: 1) Call for our extinction. 2) Backpeddle and say it was satire and that we're conspiracy theorists when you receive backlash. 3) Get in a parting shot as you slither away: "While white genocide isn't real, it would be a good thing if it was".

Second, do you think you're immune to this shit you're stirring up? If an angry mob is clobbering all the whites they can get their hands on are they going to recognize that you're Ashkenazi and let you go? Is Israel going to be safe if nuclear powers like UK and France become majority-Muslim?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.