[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>father is a surgeon >his father is a physician >his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: vegetable anger.gif (756KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
vegetable anger.gif
756KB, 500x375px
>father is a surgeon
>his father is a physician
>his father's father was a physician
>mother's father was a physician
>I'm struggling to not drop out of university a second time while trying to get a meme degree
who /complete and utter disgrace to the bloodline/ here?
>>
>>39415772
yeah i don't get it man

it's not the lack of effort for me it's fining what i wanna do. I don't put any effort towards anything because I don't know what i wanna do. I just spent like a bunch of years making music and even though i've been doing it for so long i realize I just suck and have 0 talent for it and all i did in this time was make it more and more bland to the point where it just feels pointless and emotionless to do

i can cross freelance career AND college off the list now so i guess it's just neetbux and sleep for me. i'll NEVER find what im good at and every passing year it gets more too late and pointless
>>
>>39416051
At this point it's causing me some severe cognitive dissonance, because I believe genetics are almost everything yet both of my parents are exceptionally successful and I will never be worth anything. I have already tried to kill myself a few times but I can't do it because I'm not even good enough to do that
>>
>>39415772
>tfw bloodline doesn't have much to be proud of
>tfw autodidact who is considered inferior in academics
>tfw wright brothers didn't college

Well anon at least ya tried...
>>
>>39416206
trying literally means nothing. life is about results, and nothing else
>>
>>39415772
I've never done too well financially or even health-wise compared to my family, let alone peers. I keep telling myself I just need room to grow, and more time. It more and more seems like this is pretty much it. Just barely well enough to survive the next few hurdles but no promises after that. Though I guess I'd feel better if things worked out eventually, but it feels just like some bed-time story at this point.
>>
>>39415772
> Grandfather was accountant and model
> Dad was electrical engineer promoted to executive level
> Mom was nurse and successful entrepreneur
> I'm a NEET who has quit everything he's ever started within 2 years

YEP
>>
at least your gene pool is worth preserving
>>
File: poor.jpg (35KB, 423x566px) Image search: [Google]
poor.jpg
35KB, 423x566px
>>39415772
>Grandfather was a WW2 fighter pilot with a long piloting career after that
>Father was a messed up criminal, black sheep of the family
>I am just a loser with a shitty job

my bloodline was messed up before me, so the bar was set pretty low for me, feels good sempai
>>
>>39416521
my sister will preserve it. i'm too much of a failure to do it myself
>>
>>39415772
>neither of my parents finished high school
>mothers parents never even went to school
>only one in fathers family who's been to university is one of his nieces
>im considering dropping out of a physics meme degree
Par for the course I guess
>>
>Dad only got 3 GCSEs at britbong school
>Got 9 and 3 A - Levels, failed Religious Studies because it is literally worthless unless you want to be a priest
>Currently work in Publishing @ London on a salary of 200k a year

That being said, he's much, much, much better than me at art, and commissions oil paintings online
>>
>>39416231
The wright brothers joke tried and got results, Zheng He tried and got results which were destroyed, you must have had experiences to follow you and those will remain. Results exist and happen however they may not be the result you asked for, it's not much consolation but think about this. You may feel like a failure however had things taken a different path you could have committed a more disatrous failure

Though it seems like a mistake now you may find greater results later on

Reality has surprised me with small bits of beauty amidst the large celebrations of the world
>>
>>39416141
Easy. Being a robot is a recessive trait, and both of your parents had the robot allele. You just lost out on the genetic lottery.
>>
8 generations of princeton undergrad followed by yale law

i am the first to go to a public university and now am unemployed
>>
>>39418590
>princeton
>yale
Couldn't get into Harvard, huh?
>>
>>39415772
Doesn't father look like such a weird word? It's fat and then her and it also looks like farther but worse.
>>
I went into college with the dream of being a lawyer, decided I wanted to be a cop and became too far to be a cop thanks to fresthman 30
>>
>>39415772
just go into medicine in europe starting with highschoolers.
>>
File: 1344566912104.png (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1344566912104.png
23KB, 400x400px
>tfw trying to be the first doctor in my family since my great grandpa

So much fucking studying. I read textbooks till I sleep every night even if i'm done with assignments for the week.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.