[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does lifting weights really get you dates?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (34KB, 420x310px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
34KB, 420x310px
Does lifting weights really get you dates?
>>
>>39415486
it's the biggest meme
>>
>>39415486
Even if it did, those who lift solely for women never make it through
>>
>>39415486
It can help but autism and bad genes cancel out a physically attractive body
>>
>>39415486
not really, it just makes you feel better about yourself
>>
File: wrxb8j.jpg.png (475KB, 580x772px) Image search: [Google]
wrxb8j.jpg.png
475KB, 580x772px
I found evidence that it does in fact get you dates.
>>
meh it gets you attention but that's about it. you have to hide your power levels. a girl i was into found out i played video games, she just assumed that we would be playing video games instead of going out.
>>
>>39415486
It gets you out of the house and circulates your blood which partially alleviates depression, and you'll probably clean up your diet so your gym time isn't wasted, and you'll start looking better physically which might make you buy better clothes to suit your new physique, and people will treat you a bit better and even compliment you, and that might give you the confidence to be a bit more outgoing, etc. etc.
>>
>>39415486
Yes. Zyzz proved to everyone that looks take priority over personality in most cases. He went from scrawny fuck to alpha with roids and a few years of lifting with a good diet. The only way it won't work is if you're actually physically disfigured in which you should opt for surgery. If it's something that can't be fixed yet with modern technology (i.e a melted face, lost limbs) then lift and wait till tech gets better or just kys.
>>
>>39415732
>Zyzz

ain't that nigga dead? didn't all the lifting kill him?
>>
>>39415742
undiagnosed heart conditon, sauna, cocaine. really a terrible miuxup. kinda funny how bad a combo it was.
>>
>>39415742
He was murdered in a Thai sauna
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (14KB, 234x68px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
14KB, 234x68px
>>39415742
Hmm....
l wonder (((who))) could be behind this post...
>>
>>39415742
Coke + steroids + sauna killed him in his early 20s, you'd be a fool to idolize him. That means you >>39415732
>>
>>39415785
>undiagnosed heart conditon
That's code for roids you fucking idiot, his family just didn't want the shame.
>>
>>39415812
>code for roids
Fun fact: you can't get /fit/ without roids
>>
>>39415812
lmao, did that need explaining? i thought it was obvious. yeah that as well. i think it was roids, sauna, cocaine and the heart condition. i dont know why its hard to believe, you hear of stories of people dying from that all the time.
>>
>>39415823
yes you can, you just won't look like the cover of men's fitness.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.