[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mom had me at 35 I never had a chance to begin with.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>tfw mom had me at 35

I never had a chance to begin with.
>>
>>39415135
This desu. I really resent parents feeling the need to wait till they're old and worn out before they have kids. You just KNOW they're narcissists who didn't want to waste their prime years on child rearing.
>"Sorry son, i cant teach you how to ride a bike because im tired and my back hurts."
>"What do you mean all of my advice and experiences aren't helpful because they apply to outdated customs?"
>>
>>39415135
Yeah, I have a major generation gap with my parents too.

At this point I've accepted that we won't ever understand each other. Just live your life and don't worry about it.
>>
atleast you're not Mick Jagger's kid who impregnated a woman at 73. That guys got so much money something tells me the kids gonna be alright though
>>
>>39415234
Not to mention that as people get older, their reproductive capabilities decline. Eggs and sperm are more likely to have defects, leading to conditions like autism. It's cruel to have kids if you're too old imo
>>
>>39415277
This is what I mean, I'm positive I got my autism from my mom being so old.
>>
>>39415324
Common misconception. The female doesn't gain mutations in her eggs with age, but they do have trouble dividing, leading to more disjunction of chromosomes. If you had trisomy 21, then it would be your mom, but you can blame your dad for this one. Either that or you were just destined to be autistic.
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>tfw my dad was 50 and my mum was 42 when they had me
>>
File: adam-ruins-everything-tru-tv.jpg (165KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
adam-ruins-everything-tru-tv.jpg
165KB, 670x377px
>>39415135
actually, no https://youtu.be/6YIz9jZPzvo

see!? your wrong!
>>
The threads on this board keep getting stupider and stupider.
What does this have to do with anything?
I don't get you people.
>>
>>39415882
this numale cuck is wrong about literally everything in every single one of his videos
>>
File: adamconover-640x360.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
adamconover-640x360.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>39415975
aha! go figure. As it urns out most people who are proved wrong DO react aggressivly https://youtu.be/Q8NydsXl32s

sorry i proved you wrong, buddy.
>>
You're actually better off having parents that conceived you at a later age. You are more likely to be more intelligent and reserved than being like the rest of societal trash. My mom had me at 34 and I knew I was a mistake, but she never treated me like I was a mistake. She did her best to raise me.
>>
>>39415135
trump was 60 when he had barron and the kid looks pretty fucking healthy for his age
>>
>>39415944
summer is the season
>>
>>39415135
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6

Your genetics fucked you listen to this average fembot
>>
>>39416135

It's the age of the mother that really matters and Trump's trophy wife is much much younger than him.

A man can father a healthy child at any age.
>>
>>39415135
39 club here. You might as well had never had genetics in he first place.
>>
Nigga my mom was 45 and 47 when she had my brother. There was never any hope.
>>
File: IMG_0067.jpg (93KB, 641x771px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
93KB, 641x771px
>>39415135

>tfw father was high school football chad
>tfw mother was generic stacey
>both had me at around 22
How did i get so fucked up r9k, i had potential
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.