[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a reluctant home owner now. How do I force myself to like it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Never mind how, never mind why. I now own a home in a generic suburb.

How can I make the experience comfy enough to not want to kill myself?

CONS

>Can't my find my house without reading the house numbers.
>At any given moment, one of my neighbors is outside doing something. Anxious just to step outside for fear of making eye contact.
>Can't so much as dig a hole or cut down a tree without approval from the HOA.
>Only place within walking distance is a local gas station. Forced to drive to get anywhere else.
>Not an apartment in the city.
>Not a house in the country.

This residence purgatory.
PROS

>It's a house.
>Don't share walls with any neighbors.
>It's not a cardboard box.

How can I make the best of this?
>>
>>39415049
>HOA
Buying a house where there is an HoA was your first mistake.
>>
>HOA
You fucked up. You'll never enjoy it. Sell, recoup the cost. Go elsewhere.
>>
>>39415049
Sold my house this month, it closes tomorrow thank God. Worst mistake I ever made, I will never buy one again.
>>
Just use your free will to choose to love this lifestyle. Take control of your own desires and choose to be happy living in a meme neighborhood.
>>
>>39415049
>HOA
Nope. Move somewhere else.
>>
>>39415049
>Never mind how, never mind why.

Doesn't work that way faggot. Give us a backstory.
>>
>>39415237
>>39415172
t. Hicks
>>
Have an affair. Then you won't give a fuck about the house.
>>
Why the fuck would anyone own a house with a HOA?

I'm so fucking glad I own a house in a comfy country town.
>>
>>39415270
t. faggot cuck who's ok with some 70 year old white grannies telling him what he can and can't do on his own property
>>
>>39415270
> typed a cuck
>>
How did you get the house, op? I'm genuinely interested to know
>>
>>39415049
Do you live alone? How big is the city your suburb orbits?
>>
>suburbcuck
I couldn't do it
>>
>>39415330
>he doesn't know what t. means
Newfag, shoo shoo.
>>
>>39415339
Since you guys were sorta helpful
(HOA = I'm fucked), and even though this is going to totally derail the thread, here it is.

>be me
>marry cutie foreign wife
>turns out her parents are loaded. She had kept this from me.
>wife gets pregnant
>her parents give her mad cash to buy a house (because she won at life, apparently, with the husband and the baby.)
>Because it was her money, I had very little say in picking the house.
>And what am I gonna do, say no to a free house?

It's not that I'm ungrateful. I am very grateful.

But still, growing up in a suburb, I told myself "I am never going to live in a suburb again."

And now, here I am. I just want to make the best of it.
>>
>>39415690
How do I find myself such a qt foreign girl who would be willing to marry me? Where did you meet her?
>>
>>39415736
College. I've come to learn that quite a number of foreign students in America are here on their rich parents dime.
>>
>>39415690
Must suck to still have people deciding life for you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.