[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*orders you back in the car*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 030617Carterfn05[1].jpg (123KB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
030617Carterfn05[1].jpg
123KB, 1199x800px
*orders you back in the car*
>>
>>39414558
>there are white knight fags defending this cunt
She will never fuck you, you silly retards.
>>
I heard that shit got only 3 years of jail? Is that true? What the fuck?!
>>
*orders you back into your cell*
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (675KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
675KB, 2197x1463px
>>39414558
*order you a lethal dose of morphine*
>>
>>39414603
What I want to know is why in the text convo did she suddenly start encouraging him to off himself the way she did
>>
>>39414578
>She will never fuck you, you silly retards.

Let them jump off the cliff. The silver lining of her relatively light sentence is she'll convince more betas/white knights to suicide.
>>
>>39414558
She sounds like this dominat fembot, very scary no wonder he is dead

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39414578
>>39414603
It has nothing do do with being a white knight, she is an ugly unlikeable bitch. But she shouldn't have gotten a single day in prison. Allowing somebody to be jailed for bullying is a very slippery slope.
>>
>>39414742
>muh slippery slope
>babbys first fallacy
Leave the law to people actually educated and qualified in it and stick to your internet memes and CS "degrees" (protip: not a science). It's not a slippery slope, you know nothing, just stop.
>>
>>39414676
Haha muh 7 inch cock ya shes a bitch
>>
>>39414785
Do you know what a slippery slope fallacy is? Because slippery slope isn't always a fallacy, prove you're not retarded, because you look retarded right now.
>>
>>39414651
Cause she got sick of his attention whoring waffling
>>
anon did you do pee pee in your pants again ?
into the crawlspace
30 minutes time out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.