[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /benzos/ here? I get prescribed 45 1mg xanax every 30 days.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Who /benzos/ here? I get prescribed 45 1mg xanax every 30 days.

Not a care in the world right now desu. Youre all just a dream to me. That I wont remember tomrrow.
>>
>>39414156
i talked to my doctor about anxiety i got hydroxyzine told him it did nothing and he perscribed me buspar but i never got it from the pharmacy and im too scared/anxious to ask for xanax or go back and tell him its still not working cause ill seem like a drug seeker and hes a good guy

he gave my mom xanax .25 tho
>>
nigaa dats sum bitch shit 1mg is some pussy shit where the 2mg bars exactly you dont have them
>>
>>39414232
Really depends on the doc and your problems. Theyre smart guys so going in and just saying "ay man this stuff dont work gimme d guud sheeits" isnt ideal.

What worked for me is that I basically slow roasted the doc. I was never pushy on what medications I wanted, I just explained my issues and took what he gave me.

Later on down the line I started school and was telling him about how difficult it is not to just run away and leave in the middle of class because of my anxiety. And how horrifying it was when we were asked to group up.

And thats when he diagnosed me with Agoraphobia and got me on Xanax.
>>
>>39414292
No Tyrone, I dont pay for illegal drugs or deal them. Sorry.
>>
File: 1487203278428.jpg (30KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1487203278428.jpg
30KB, 472x461px
>>39414156
Have fun with your seizures and brain zaps when you try to get off that shit lol

>t. former etizolam addict
>>
>>39414156
>tfw retarded because of benzos
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15762814
good thing the xans keep me from caring
>>
>>39414156
anybody else drink and do benzos at the same time? I dont actually know what it's like because it completely blacks me out and I cant remember a thing. I could be having the time of my life or be completely miserable and have no idea how it was the next morning
>>
>>39414232
>hydroxyzine
Do you mean vistiril?

That shit doesnt do anything
>>
>>39414314
yeah i actaully have pretty bad anxiety i freak out about my future always thinking the worst is gonna happen and i freak the fuck out and it's really draining me and i'm just tired all the time while my heart is racing and all these sketchy ass paranoids thoughts run through my head

i don't really want to slow roast my doctor or anything like that i'll just take whatever he gives me because i probably don't need a drug that blacks me out and makes me not care about shit but i do really want it for my anxiety and maybe too "really relax"
>>
File: chipsX.jpg (114KB, 736x950px) Image search: [Google]
chipsX.jpg
114KB, 736x950px
>>39414560
>etizolam
been on and off of that for nearly two years now. the 'off' periods were when I had to be completely sober for about 2 weeks to a month.
1-2 mg had me feeling fine, but anything over made me feel like zombified shit.
the biggest note I have on etizolam is that for me the dopamine release was all upfront, so on 2mg the first ~hour was amazing, rivaling the headspace of opiates, but was always followed by a marked crash where I simultaneously craved more but also felt like a zombie.
good stuff but it took me a few months to realize that it's a much more powerful drug than it first appears.
>>
>>39414156
What country you in OP?
>>
File: 1501112365754.png (910KB, 1076x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1501112365754.png
910KB, 1076x1062px
>>39414826
This. The subtlety is what gets you. Benzos make me feel just slightly better than 'normal', not all geeked out like opiates, and I can be totally functional. Then months go by and you stop taking them and then you want to kill yourself. Also the drooling retards in here who drink with benzos all the time are going to get early onset dementia
>>
Benzos are shit and so are all of you.
>>
>>39414156
benzos are the worst drugs. only fun when combined with other things
>>
>>39414947
Well you can't find Qualuudes anymore unless you live in SA so what else are you supposed to do?
>>
>>39414156
Three weeks valium free, over the worst of the withdrawals but want to fucking kill myself. Miss it so much.
>>
>>39415023
Stay strong anon. You're over the worst of it. Try some Kava Kava if you really need something to relax
>>
>>39415073
I live in Britain and I'm pretty sure I can't even get meme non-drugs like kratom or kava, might just move up to heroin at this rate desu. God I wish I were dead.
>>
>>39414156
have fun in a week when your tolerance builds up and you need more and more until you're sourcing them illegally and come to rely on them and you have blackouts and miss years of your life and then try and come off them and have intense withdrawals and nearly die
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.