[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright lads. What the FUCK is the secret to having beautiful,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hairstyle.jpg (47KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
hairstyle.jpg
47KB, 500x632px
Alright lads. What the FUCK is the secret to having beautiful, healthy, voluminous hair as a man? I'm tired of having dry, flat hair no matter how many times I condition it and how little I shampoo it.
>>
Pretty sure it's just genes.
>>
literally just genetics
>>
Hair surge shampoo + Hair Plush Serum
Both from Ultrax Labs

Expensive as shit, but they're usually relatively effective
>>
there is literally nothing in this guy's hair right now
>>
>>39413862
I just got lucky with which genes I inherited but girly shampoo and conditioner help out a lot. Try herbal essences.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>39413917
>"buy these expensive products if you want to be normal, hehehe...."
pic related
>>
my hair looks and feels its worse after washing and drying it. i can barely stand how it feels, it is like wool. i read that you arent supposed to wash your hair every day, so i started only washing it every week to see, and my hair did start to get smoother and stuff. i guess because it was probably greasy though, so i went back to just washing it every day again and i just keep it under a ballcap. but washing it every week did make it smooth and could curl kind of like in that picture.
>>
>>39413862
Just shampoo it with a clarifying shampoo a couple of tmes a week with a volumizing shampoo in between. No conditioner.
>>
... why aren't you using any kind of product? At least some liquid pomade for texture or something
>>
>>39413937
I literally use top of the line women's products in my hair and it still looks like ass.
>>
>>39413972

how often do you wash it? Has it ever been colored/treated?
>>
>>39413958
Get shampoo specifically for curly hair then. Sulfate free too. You'll likely benefit from a conditioner as well..And don't use stupid shit with silicones in it.
Your hair needs a shit ton of moisture, that dude probably doesn't need as much most likely.
>>
>>39413862
Ex male model here product is the secret. Honestly go to an expensive salon once and they will teach you how to style your specific hair, what products to use, and how to get it looking good every day. The product the salon uses are going to be REALLY expensive and to maintain salon quality you will need to buy salon quality product but you can get by with cheaper versions of the product for every day and only use the good stuff for special occasions.

My routine for volume is
>wash and condition your hair
>towel dry it
>apply mouse with top of head pointed towards floor
>finish drying with a defused hair drier still head towards floor
>finish with dry shampoo to give some grit and texture and there you go
This will work wonders if you if your hair is straight and thick enough
>>
>>39413862
Just fucking shave it off.
>>
>>39414007

Nice work, James

I get redken stuff from a salon academy at the student's rate despite never having attended or let them touch my hair. That shit works great.

>Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner because fuck yeah blue hair
>mix a pea of pravana blue topaz into the conditioner when it goes on hair to keep shit looking fresh and because fuck my blue shower
>towel dry
>apply redken loose ends
>blow dry cool with head hanging down for a few minutes just to get things mostly finished
>super thick hair would take forever to dry completely
>fuck it with some hair wax when it's like 97% dry

Out the door.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.