[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually want someone to be intrigued by me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 911154_1325011723085_full.jpg (469KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
911154_1325011723085_full.jpg
469KB, 1600x1200px
I feel like I have a lot to say and make conversation about, but no one is ever around in real life when these moments hit, or the people I'm with either can't get it.
Not their fault, but I seriously feel like there ought to be people who find inventions, trying to create formulas or distinctions on behaviour.

I JUST WISH SOMEONE KEPT PRODDING ME FOR MY THOUGHTS ON THINGS.

I've had a few gay dudes in the past do this with me, asking me if I think I'm a good person or not.
But I wonder if there are any women who would be like this. I almost doubt it at this point.

I don't feel like acting confident and social will help me get this sort of behaviour out of someone, but if I don't go that route I'm balancing the line between mysterious and just straight up creepy.
>>
>>39413769
There wouldn't. Women like to talk, not listen.
>>
The correct solution would be to go gay and find yourself a qt husbando who is interested in your mind and what you think
>>
>>39413769
whenever someone is intriguing in some way, i can just google about that in general and solve the problem

the trick in these times is the old 1001 arabian nights
you wanna stick, you gonna have to string along they candy asses with lies and tall tales
>>
File: 1452672702657.jpg (22KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1452672702657.jpg
22KB, 680x510px
>>39413798
I disagree actually

Now that I think of it I've had a few older women in their late 30's often really enjoying conversation with me

I feel like this might be one of those things that only pays off in the long run.
And to be fair, my whole life I've never been about living that brash loud youth.

I've always been about that childish wonder and that old wise person's rationale/ cynicism.
>>
Well? What are some nuanced ideas of yours?
>>
File: 1480945172338.jpg (46KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
1480945172338.jpg
46KB, 400x568px
>>39413868
I like making things and often I get frustrated with stuff other people make and try to apply it to what I do

One thing I see often is people making things mostly for themselves and not really seeing things from an audience perspective.
Often I judge my own shit by asking if I want this, and usually it's a plain "no"

And I hate most things people make cause they put so much effort into it but I still don't WANT to partake

Usually I try and figure out something about a process of creation (like rapid prototyping) or the integrity (or lack thereof) in the product

But really it comes down to what do people WANT

Is there a formula to make people WANT something

I used my past experience to gauge what kept my interest longest, and what got me hooked despite all these things being arbitrary, like games or hobbies with a win/ fail state

What's the first thing people say on the topic of people "wanting" something?

It's that they "want what they can't have"

But not entirely. I think to get someone intrigued, they have to succeed at least 30% of the time, and to stick with it they can't continuously reliably win, cause if they win all the time the times they lose without knowing how just feel arbitrary/ in the way/ like bullshit.

There's a sweet spot around 50 and 70% of the time "winning"

And it usually helps if there's someone else or some force of nature that can STOP you from getting what you want. Especially people, so in multiplayer games you have a smart opponent to think around.

The difficulty has to be something you can improve on. If you win some of the time, if you're able to try something and see yourself winning more, that is in our core essence what we love doing. Makes us feel powerful and shit, which is what the act of wanting leads us onto.

With this in mind you can quickly disregard certain game ideas or creations based on the general public's ability.
>>
>>39414137
idk you sound pretty boring anon definitely wouldn't have a long convo with you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.