[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would your ancestors think of the way you live?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1500638270052.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500638270052.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
What would your ancestors think of the way you live?
>>
they wouldn't think at all because they're single celled organisms
there is no shittier meme than ancestral duty
>>
I don't even know my bloodline past my grandparents and probably never will.
>>
>>39413325
Irish half of ancestors: disappointed that i am sober and tend to avoid fighting unless necessary

Filipino ancestors: disappointed that i am not being raped or pillaged by the Spanish, or the Japanese or Muslims, etc
>>
they wouldn't understand it. my parents certainly don't.
>tfw this is cyberpunk year zero and people from older generations still believe they can get a grip
garbage time is running out
>>
Puertorican mongrel here:
>Italian great-grandparents would be disappointed I don't have a numerous family by now
>Spaniard part disappointed I haven't become a conquistador, raping and pillaging qt natives
>native part disappointed in the nonexistent connection to nature I have
>nigger part disappointed in me not doing anything with the freedoms I have
>>
>>39413325

>German and Nordic part
Disappointed I don't like white girls.
>Maltese and Basque part
Disappointed i'm not a catholic
>English and Celtic part
Proud that i'm a nationalist Australian
>>
>>39413325
>Irish
>Scottish
>German

I'm way too sober at the moment, they would probably be disappointed
>>
>>39413325
im a gay coal burning bottom what do you think?
>>
>igorot
"Why haven't you cannabalized your enemies anon?"
>basque
"Why haven't you fucked any sheep while cod fishing?"
>spanish
"Why haven't you been exiled to mexico and kidnap a nice Italian girl to be your wife?"
>>
Having German, Irish, and Native American ancestors. Probably wondering why I'm not drunk.
>>
>>39413325
Irish half: "Why don't you drink?"
African half: "Please send us money"
>>
>wheelwrights and farmers in southern Congress Poland
disappointed I'm a city boy and I drink fancy shit like beer and cider instead of my own moonshine, probably
>Imperial Russian officers in same
disappointed I haven't become the mayor of my town due to being the only literate person around yet
>oldest known paternal ancestor
real fucking disappointed that I'm not a badass highwayman who is so good at being a criminal he can support eleven children
>>
>Irish
Good lad he'll stand and have a go with anyone
>Jewish
Where is the fucking money ishmaelite it is for the tribe
>>
>Spanish
Disappointed I'm not some hard working peasant burning his back in La Huerta.
>Russian
Disapointed I'm not some noble or intellectual like them.

I don't see anything for the French one like they were some peasant working to be in my actual situation.
>>
>Ukrainian
"Thank god you got out of that shit-tier homeland and aren't working as a farmer anymore. I'm proud that you got yourself a fancy indoor job."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.