[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating someone less attractive than you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4744.png (489KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4744.png
489KB, 500x467px
My boyfriend is very overweight but I find him attractive, however, he isn't conventionally attractive and I am despite and I get comments from people saying I could do better, but if the genders were reversed, people would be cheering the guy on. Why?
>>
>>39413046
Physical beauty is the most important thing for a girl to have. If you are ugly, he will not date you, ti's that simple.

Girls on the other hand cherish other things like personality and status, so the dating game is different for each sex.

Like if my gf was fat, i would dump her, even though i love that girl
>>
>>39413098
But most girls are average looking...
>>
They say that because it's true. Girls are much more attractive than boys, especially now with all the information girls have on maximizing their appearance. They can choose to be with any man and they usually seek out conventionally very attractive men. They may settle for lesser men, but that's not where their hearts are. Men historically have not had the opportunity to mate with women at equal rates until the major religions pushed the whole idea of marriage. That's why there is a genetic bottleneck in our ancestries. We cheer men with pretty women because it is a triumph over history. Chad usually took them all.
>>
>>39413187
>But most girls are average looking...
average looking girls are much more attractive than the average looking man. men don't have many attractive qualities and they are pretty hardcoded-- tall height, dick size, broad chest, shoulder width, masculine bone structure, etc. all girls are pretty in some way because hormones at puberty are designed specifically for that-- that is the role of the woman in the reproduction game (being an inviting target for dick). they have tits and ass and big eyes and narrow shoulders and weak wrists and a musical voice and so on that make them cute and vulnerable and men's brains respond like lightning to these signals. men are attracted to pretty much all women at least a little.
>>
meant to add that girls can improve upon their hardcoded genetics with all sorts of beauty tricks.
>>
Not all girls want Chad lol
I didn't think looks were that important when choosing my boyfriend, more his personality, passion, masculinity...
>>
>>39413046
Because they think you're with him because you have low self esteem and hate him. They're normies, they can't comprehend the fact that some people have different tastes than what tabloids tell them is hot. Just tell them you love him and find him attractive, or that he's really good to you (assuming he is).

Now get the fuck out of here roastie whore.
>>
>>39413208
>historically have not had the opportunity to mate with women at equal rates until the major religions pushed the whole idea of marriage
Funnily enough marriage predates writing so I don't know where you're getting your info
>>
>>39413686
>I don't know where you're getting your info
I mean I do, it's the idealized, hypothetical and basically made up vague "state of nature" where allegedly (often identified as the Paleolithic or even earlier) humans did X; whereby X is supposedly good and happens to fit with the ideology/convenience of the speaker.

For instance veganfags and feminists also appeal to this fabled Age, much like primitives with their Myths
>>
>>39413046
> if the genders were reversed, people would be cheering the guy on
not most people, I've heard people tell men that they could do better and their girl's weren't even overweight
>>
>>39413046
>and I get comments from people saying I could do better
and you believe them

you're such a piece of shit. just dump him already and hop on the bangbus you dumb bitch. the fact that you've made this thread shows you're already thinking about trading up. just fucking do it already you garbage can.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.