[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to know what holding a females hand is like.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I would like to know what holding a females hand is like.
>>
Me too.
Girl hands look so small and soft.
>>
I can't tell you what holding it for an extended period of time is like, but I know what a few seconds feel like, like when giving them a firm handshake. Here's a few things:
>their hands are smaller than yours
>their hands are colder
>their hands are also weaker and feel frail
>insanely soft skin
>feels really good to be honest
Now I want to hold a females hand for an extended period of time. Fuck.
>>
I sat next to one at church once and held her hand. It was so warm and soft. That was 7 years ago now.
>>
>>39412442
^We were praying by the way hence the handholding.
>>
I wonder about that sometimes as well. When the thoughts become too overwhelming, I just go and jerk off and they go away completely. Weird.
>>
>>39412442
>handholding
>at church

Christ anon, have you no decency?
>>
Nothing can beat hugs, anon. Hand holding feels really good especially good if you are a robot. I honestly think that hugs and hand holding beat kissing. There's just something special with them.
>I'll never experience getting surprise hugs from behind by the girl from the other class
>>
File: Mio Hand.gif (377KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mio Hand.gif
377KB, 320x240px
I want to feel girl hands
>>
>>39412599
I'm in college and I've never felt either of those
>>
>>39412676
I am in uni and even though I have experienced that I just feel that shit is going downhill in my life when we're talking about relationships. Those experiences are nothing if you don't capitalise on them I guess.
>>
It's very nice, even if you have sweaty hands like me
Holding hands with a random girl or just a friend vs a girlfriend is competely different.
Holding hands with your loved one is very comforting, you have a extra feeling of connection with her, you feel more one with her instead of just being besides her. And in the beginning the world seems brighter, better, but i guess that's always the case the first time when you find someone you actually love.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.