[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people on this board are actually still genuine 100%

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 40

File: 1501874826883s.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501874826883s.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
How many people on this board are actually still genuine 100% kissless virgins?

My estimation is that there are only maybe 20-25% of us that are still KVs, maybe even less. The rest is either normalfags pretending, depressed normalfags who think their problems are just as bad, or arrogant normalfags who are here to make fun of kissless virgins.

This board actually makes me depressed these days. Every thread I go into it is painfully obvious that 80% of the people posting in it have had sex or at least kissed/had a GF. I can tell from the things they say about their lives.
>>
>>39412110
This board isn't wizardchan, the whole "normie ree" meme shit was supposed to be ironic but then newfags started copying it without any sense of irony.

If you improve yourself just a little bit and lower your standards to something realistic, you too can hook up with a girl.
>>
>>39412110
Right now I would say 1 to 5 % at best most of us have regular sex
>>
I am.
26. Virgin. Hugless kissless Virgin.

Will likely stay that way because my mind is fucked up. I cant even touch people properly.
>>
File: 1503428507366.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1503428507366.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>39412178
>the whole "normie ree" meme shit was supposed to be ironic but then newfags started copying it without any sense of irony

How long have you been here? I've been frequenting /r9k/ on and off since 2011. It certainly wasn't ironic back then, even though there were always kids who liked to claim it was.

My suspicion is that the wave of normalfag immigrants since 2014/15 have come to /r9k/ legitimately thinking the kissless virgin thing is a joke, and now those of us here who actually ARE kissless virgins and have been for years are forced to contend with the fact that no one here actually understands us anymore.

>If you improve yourself just a little bit and lower your standards to something realistic, you too can hook up with a girl.

You really are a normalcunt aren't you? Why do you assume that all kissless virgins are fat neckbeard weeaboos? I'm a normal guy. I have friends, I get invited to parties, I take care of my appearance, I have normal hobbies. I'm just a kissless dateless virgin for reasons that I have NEVER been able to comprehend.
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (112KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
112KB, 354x363px
>>39412282
>tfw you have been frequenting /r9k/ since 2011 but still get called a newfag every time you post
>>
>>39412281
Same but 22 and it's my body that's fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 344x344px
KHV who isn't utterly socially incompetent reporting in. No problems making friends, many problems making girlfriends. It's abstract feel.
>>
Does kissing a girl when I was 12 count.
>>
>>39412110
depressed normalfag who only gets laid about once every 2 years reporting in.

i dont think my problems are as bad as anyone on here i just like the threads here...
>>
>>39412110
I am 21 KV.

>>39412178
>If you improve yourself just a little bit and lower your standards to something realistic, you too can hook up with a girl.
I'm average. I don't lower my standards, because I genuinely don't like people and would rather spend more time with my dogs.
>>
>>39412110
I had a girl hug me when I was 11 and another girl at 12. Aside from that I have had no female contact since. Kissing and sex are well beyond what Ill ever achieve.
>>
>>39412282
depressed normal fag here again, you're right, i been on 4chan since 2007 but didn't go to r9k until 2014 probably. i actually just started coming back here for the first time in a year or two
>>
I am KHV. I've never been able to talk to other people
>>
File: 1502813574771.jpg (30KB, 369x292px) Image search: [Google]
1502813574771.jpg
30KB, 369x292px
>>39412349
>depressed normalfag who only gets laid about once every 2 years reporting in.

How? Just how? I literally don't even comprehend how I am supposed to attract even one woman. How do you do it?
>>
24 and a virgin here, kissed three times. Don't think much about it nowadays though, the fact that I've never had a girlfriend is more relevant.
>>
>>39412338
My body is fucked up, but I'm quite eccentric, and I can make women laugh, and I think women also sometimes actually take interest in me enough to talk to me somewhat regularly since I can be quite talkative when I want to be. Very honest.

But I cant act on it at all. Imagine wanting to try to take something a step further or at least say whats on the tip of your tongue but you physically cant. And the women is just sitting there expecting you to do it and you do nothing.

They never make a move on me of course. And they all eventually leave.

Thats the story of my life right there anons. Got abused in the past for my freakish appearance, (once very physically) and now I cant bring myself to trust anyone, nor would i want them to see this disgusting shell my mind inhabits in its natural state.
>>
File: 1502844369043.jpg (80KB, 588x363px) Image search: [Google]
1502844369043.jpg
80KB, 588x363px
>>39412480
>kissed three times

HOW?! HOW DO YOU GET A GIRL TO KISS YOU?
>>
>>39412437
idk man, one of the more recent ones was a realllllly unattractive coworker who happened to find me attractive, and we happened to be drinking after work together when she invited me over to her single bedroom apartment. she didn't even want to date tho, because there was a relatviely massive age difference.

i didn't even cum because i had a condom on and she wasn't really doing it for me.... i feel really bad desu i think she took that as an insult.

another recent one was my cousin, and i don't want to talk about that, but she had a fetish for incest so that's pure luck....

i'm a desperate degenerate piece of shit and you don't want to be me.
>>
>>39412282
I never said anything about fat neckbeard weeaboos. Improving one's self can mean a multitude of things.

My problem and it was true for a lot of my friends in high school and I see it posted on this board nearly everyday, is that we're way too emotional and sensitive.

These kinds of dudes think that when you like a girl you tell her about your feelings and you confess to her and you write her a poem and buy her roses and chocolate. That never works. One of my friends had a crush on a girl and so he got a job and saved his paycheck for months and he bought her a god damn gold necklace for her birthday and this poor girl didn't even know who he was other than some kid who sat in the back of one of her classes.

For me improving myself meant not going full emo and cartoon-caricature of what I think is romantic before we've even gone on one date. I had to dial it down and play it cool.

Another one of my problems, and again the same is true for many robots, was that my own standards were just unrealistically way too high. I only had eyes for the sexiest most prettiest girls who was dating Chad and Jamal. Any other girl I didn't even see as being girls. It was Stacey or nothing. once I accepted that I am not Chad and I will not hook up with Stacey I was able to move forward.
>>
File: 1502136596988.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1502136596988.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>39412583
>i'm a desperate degenerate piece of shit and you don't want to be me.

Yes. Yes I do. I'm fed up of being a kissless virgin. Women don't look at me like a sexual being, and it makes me so impossibly depressed.

>>39412633
>These kinds of dudes think that when you like a girl you tell her about your feelings and you confess to her and you write her a poem and buy her roses and chocolate

Do you really think this is what I do? I've never done this in my life. I don't friendzone myself. I don't bend over backwards for women. I'm very independent.

>Another one of my problems, and again the same is true for many robots, was that my own standards were just unrealistically way too high. I only had eyes for the sexiest most prettiest girls who was dating Chad and Jamal

I don't fucking do this either. I have a very broad range of women that I am attracted to. I would give a lot of girls a chance. It's just that NONE of them show ANY interest in me.
>>
>>39412110
I'm not hugless, but I am a kissless virgin.
>>
>>39412710
>Do you really think this is what I do?

I was talking about myself, my friends, and other people on this board. Everyone but you, but you took it very personally. So maybe you do.

>I am literally flawless and completely perfect, it's women's fault that I don't have a date

I found what needs improving in your life
>>
>>39412110
I'm an unironic KV, though the H part was just because of an odd one that would run around hugging people she knew way back in high school. I used to be called "stalker" by her. Didn't even go out of my way, just ran into each other frequently. I'm not romantically-inclined though, I don't even remember her name. I just really don't give a shit about what happened in a high school I've moved far away from. I've never had actual friends, just barely acquainted with people. I've never held a job, can't apply for NEET due to father's wage. I've been looking for jobs for a very long time. I'm essentially a ghost.
I don't know man, I don't give a shit about relations. I've never been able to relate to anybody except degenerates and robots in many aspects. Except for the pining for a significant other, I've never really understood that with all the negativity I see from surrounding marriages in my family.
>>
>>39412710
idk man. i believe you. there's probably some autistic lesser women that crush on you in social settings without you knowing it...

persistence can be key, but im also kind of socially retarded so idk when to tell you where the line for creepily persitent is, because a lot of the time that depends on
A)the girl, everything depends on the girl, they are all different, much to r9k's displeasure. don't get me wrong i fucking hate women...
B)how attractive you are
C)your charisma

most of my 'getting laid' settings involved alcohol because it increases charisma and luck (aka girls getting more horny/bold)
it helps if you have a safe place to take the girl obviously.. i don't get laid often because i'm now a college dropout and live with a parent and am embarassed to take girls home,
most girls won't give a shit about that type of thing if they like you and are horny tho.
don't assume they are,don't assume they arent

i don't even know what i'm talking about, if you're kv it's probably better to hit on single looking girls in your league that you maybe work with or go to school with and try to establish friendships/romantic relationships with them... the friendzone is only partially truth. it exists but it can be a gateway to the fuckzone, especially with alocohol/ or the drug of infactuation/ or her rebounding lmao.

remember you can't hit the ball if you don't swing.

god i hate how normiedad this post sounds...
>>
>>39412110
V here. my brothers wife kissed and hugged me for my 16th birthday.
i didn't even ask..
>>
>>39412342
Yes, you fucking Chad.

>>39412110
22 years old KHV here.
>>
>>39413040
ALSO a big thing is not getting oneitis,

if you think you blew it with one girl, fuck it, go for a new one. maybe while you're ignoring her she'll get lonely and give you a second chance.

practice your social skills from girl to girl
>>
File: 1484155624793.jpg (117KB, 938x470px) Image search: [Google]
1484155624793.jpg
117KB, 938x470px
kissless
hugless
handholdless
friendless
hopeless
>>
File: 1502229107474.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1502229107474.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>39412934
I NEVER said that I view myself as flawless/perfect. I actually have very deep self-esteem issues. On many days I hate myself. All I'm saying is that I don't do anything glaringly, obviously wrong to warrant being completely ignored by women. I'm not expecting to be fucking women left and right, I just want to have at least one or two that like me. What's the point in me grooming myself meticulously, keeping myself in good shape, spending large sums of money on good clothes if women are still going to treat me like I was a neckbeard?

>>39413040
>most of my 'getting laid' settings involved alcohol because it increases charisma and luck (aka girls getting more horny/bold)

I socially drink very regularly. It makes me bolder socially but it does NOTHING to calm my nerves around women.

>if you're kv it's probably better to hit on single looking girls in your league that you maybe work with or go to school with and try to establish friendships/romantic relationships with them

I don't know how to flirt with girls. I don't know how to ask a girl out.
>>
20 year old KHHV reporting in.
I don't see my status changing in the coming years.
I'm attending uni, but I go days without saying a word and I am extremely afraid to show any interest towards girls. I feel like they would be disgusted by me and people would think I'm a creep.
>>
27 year old virgin. I have kissed multiple girls but never made it further
>>
>>39413241
exact same age and exact same way

I have not spoken to another human being at college. I cannot imagine a girl tolerating my existence
>>
>>39413231
>I actually have very deep self-esteem issues. On many days I hate myself. All I'm saying is that I don't do anything glaringly, obviously wrong to warrant being completely ignored by women.

People pick up on low self esteem, it is glaringly obvious.

Also don't spend large sums of money on good clothes, I've never spent more than 20$ on any piece of clothing except for shoes and winter coats.
>>
>>39413260
Not many know this abstract feel
>>
i was a khv at the age of 21 before I met two of the mentally ill traps that post here
i wish i was still a virgin
>>
File: 6574534231.jpg (138KB, 481x676px) Image search: [Google]
6574534231.jpg
138KB, 481x676px
>>39412110
Non virgin here. Being a non virgin makes me happy, because even though I'm a loser, this board has made me realise that I'm a better person than virgins. So I've got that going for me at least.
>>
i fucking hate my life desu i never had success with any girls
>>
File: 1503611585260.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
1503611585260.png
136KB, 363x296px
>>39413282
>People pick up on low self esteem, it is glaringly obvious.

Well what can I even do to change that? Most things in my life are pretty good APART from my romantic/sexual life. I have hobbies I enjoy, I go to a good university, I feel as if I am relatively successful all things considered. I don't know what else I can do to improve my self-esteem, unless I can find some way of attracting a woman.

>Also don't spend large sums of money on good clothes, I've never spent more than 20$ on any piece of clothing except for shoes and winter coats.

I like fashion, though. I like wearing stylish clothes. It makes me happy. I even receive compliments from girls on it sometimes. It just doesn't seem to make them any more attracted to me.
>>
>>39412282
>My suspicion is that the wave of normalfag immigrants since 2014/15 have come to /r9k/ legitimately thinking the kissless virgin thing is a joke
lol, you are a joke.
>I'm a normal guy.
Normal guys aren't permavirgins. There is something wrong with you; you just can't see it.
>>
Sorry OP, I had my first kiss at 14.

I was saying goodbye to my girlfriend in my mom's truck when my mom practically yelled "Aren't you going to be a gentleman and kiss her goodbye?!"

So, I had my first awkward kiss right in front of my mother and on her orders.
>>
>>39413317
Sorry to break it to you, but losing your virginity does not make you a better person at all
>>
>>39413241
exact fucking same
I feel ugly as fuck and just avoid really showing any interest cause I highly doubt they would even consider my existence
>>
>27 KV
>at the age where many guys are starting to settle down with a wife/long term gf
>i'm still stuck in middle school

How as a man do you think that makes me feel? The shitty thing is, outside of being a KV I'm not even THAT spergy. I fit in with normalshits and chads just fine, until the topic of women come up and then I eat shit. I'm just a really nervous shy type guy around women and that is a death sentence. And I've had at least 3 -4 chances to lose it but I wasn't attracted to the girls. Feels hopeless because after about 22+ you're seen as a freak. Single girls around my age are looking for a husband while I'm looking for my first gf to hold hands with and kiss.
>>
>>39412110
27 y/o KV
I feel alone desu, come here because wizchan is slow and because sometimes (but only increasingly rarely) I find threads where people still share the feels.
>>
Genuine KHHV, unless you count a friendly hug from a lesbian as removing one H.
>>
>>39413349
I don't know mate, I sympathise with you. Honestly, some men are just dweebs. They have no sexual charisma about them whatsoever, and you just can't fake it. I suspect that's you.
>>
>>39413413
>And I've had at least 3 -4 chances to lose it but I wasn't attracted to the girls.
Post them. Let's see how high your standards are.
>>
>>39413231
i know man, my advice is fucking terrible i'm sorry. i'm about to cry because i just realized i don't even know what to tell you man...

just crack all sorts of jokes and not give a fuck, but nothing too racist or sexist. you can gauge their humor, and if they are geniuinely laughing maybe you can get to know them.

it helps that i keep up on pop culture and peddle cannibis and wear metal shirts so sometimes that strikes up converstaion and i can "smoke bitches up" as it were.

(ask to) take them out for coffee, or for a hard drink. women are whores for free things. just be nice and ask them for their number if they seem welcoming. and send cute texts and dont get butthurt if you get rejected.
one time i walked up to a girl and told her she had amazing eyes and an outfit to match and asked her for her number and she gave it to me on the spot. but this was at a crowded keg party and it turned out she had a chad bf anyways she just thought it was cute and funny... shit like that can work sometimes if you know who's in your league.
>>
>>39412178
This is the shortest most normalfag price of advice in the world. I guess I should just "be myself" as well, and "be confindent", yeah?
>>
18 yr KHV here

Too socially awkward to talk to people,
while not caring enough about sex or love to try.
>>
>>39413231
20 yo nearly the same situation
sometimes i just wonder how should i even know anythong about flirting or asking a girl out or at least know something about girls to start with
my dad never told me anything about women or dating, i dont have a sister who could help, my older brother never had a girlfriend, neither did my closest friends
i even have female friends but at this point i just dont know what to ask to get help
this is so fucked up, i am going to uni this year, so im gonna meet lots of new people i guess but the hope in me is dying
>>
File: 1401428869035.jpg (499KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1401428869035.jpg
499KB, 1280x720px
20 years old and KHHV

I don't ever see it changing. I'm ugly and my personality is shit.
>>
>>39413469
Honestly, if you haven't at least kissed a woman by your late teens then there's no hope for you. There's something fundamentally wrong with you, a sex repulsive quality that cannot be overcome. So you might aswell just be yourself I suppose,
>>
>>39413459

The girls were all fat, that's literally my only standard because I'm in extremely good shape and take good care of myself. I feel like a lot of
non virgin" guys fuck these type of women just to "not be virgins", and then they look down on guys like me. I understand I guess, but its not going to work for me I don't think I could even get hard.
>>
>>39413349
the first thing to do is to get off this board and stop posting frogs. This board is entirely based on a culture of self-pity and a race to the bottom to see who is the most not-normie. The expression "normie" is even used as a derogatory term.

This place only reinforces negative thinking and bad habits.

I don't know what kind of hobbies you have, but try looking into something more athletic and possibly competitive. Join a judo or jiu jitsu gym, get into weightlifting, get into long-distance biking or running. Starting off all clumsy and awkward and then reaching one goal after another and reaching the next milestone builds confidence naturally.

Finally, stop giving so much of a shit about the fact that you're a KHV. People pick up on desperation. The less you care about not being in a relationship and having sex, the more likely you are to be in a relationship and have sex.

Also, as cliche as it "fake it until you make it" is actually completely true.
>>
>>39413521
okay this guy has the good advice guys.
>>
>>39413469
>I guess I should just "be myself"

"improve yourself" is the opposite of "be yourself".
>>
>>39413521
>stop giving so much of a shit about the fact that you're a KHV
easy for you to say fag
>>
>>39412282
I've personally been here since about 2010/2011. I can't say I remember /r9k/ being so much like wizardchan as it is now. I remember it more being like a slower, feelsier(not a word but you know what I mean) /b/ with less spam and less repetitive threads.
>>
File: image.png (160KB, 248x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160KB, 248x454px
>>39412110
>>39412178
>>39412231
>>39412281
>>39412282
>>39412320
>>39412338
>>39412340
>>39412340
>>39412342
>>39412349
>>39412370
>>39412384
>>39412398
>>39412400
>>39412437
>>39412480
>>39412498
>>39412570
>>39412583
>>39412633
>>39412710
>>39412808
>>39412934
>>39412975
>>39413040
>>39413079
>>39413209
>>39413224
>>39413231
>>39413241
>>39413256
>>39413260
>>39413282
>>39413292
>>39413317
>>39413331
>>39413349
>>39413363
>>39413366
>>39413386
>>39413399
>>39413413
>>39413416
>>39413442
>>39413445
No, I would say that a good 70-75% of us are virgins, 50-60% of us are kissless and/or hand hold less, and 20-25% are Hugless. Some people say that "normies have ruined the board", but it's mainly other robots trying to get a rise out of people.
>>
>>39413577
quoting more than 10 people should be a bannable offense
>>
File: 1502711643671.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502711643671.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>39413521
>>39413468
I'll try.

It's just utterly, ridiculously depressing for me that despite how much effort I've put in for so many years to make myself attractive and successful, I am STILL not even in a position where I can begin to try asking girls out. I just don't understand why it is so impossibly hard for me.

>Finally, stop giving so much of a shit about the fact that you're a KHV.

I don't know how, really. There's nothing else majorly wrong in my life. Women just feel like an unconquerable frontier for me.
>>
26 year old kissless virgin reporting in. I've accepted my place and would actively refuse sex if I were magically offered it. I'm emotionally stunted and I feel that I can't love someone, I somewhat care for my family but I can't say I love them.
>>
>>39413590
I think you should consider suicide. Why suffer loneliness when you can end it all and be at peace?
>>
>>39413593
brutal but somewhat know that feel. stopped going out of my way for sex years ago don't know why i'm giving advice on here.
>>39413612
here's your (You)
>>
>>39413612

Not him but I seriously do consider suicide as an option. I really do see no way out of this situation as a 27 year old with zero experience with girls, its like a self fulfilling proficy. Making things worse is I can't seem to get a better job so I can at least save enough money to flee to south east asia where I can pay to at least experience sex once in my pathetic life before I put a gun to my head.
>>
the last girl I had sex with without being a hooker was in 2011, I fomp familiaris
>>
>>39413612
Don't listen to this straight edge autist.
>>
>>39413590
>I am STILL not even in a position where I can begin to try asking girls out.

"hey do you want to go see Paranormal Activity 8 with me this saturday?"

it's that simple.
>>
>>39413691
no it's not that simple you idiot
>>
I am and I'm so sick of it
>>
I can assure you virgin + kissless + never had a gf only thing i have done is hug but that is as far as it goes :) Robot 4 life
>>
File: 1503007752806.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1503007752806.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
>>39413691
I literally don't think I could manage to get those words out of my mouth without having a panic attack.
>>
>>39413713
this. i legitimately hate my life. i've always been awkward my whole life and i just want to die already
>>
>>39413691
>"hey do you want to go see Paranormal Activity 8 with me this saturday?"
get the fuck away from me creep
>>
I think it'd be easy for me to get a girl if I could get over the fact that I think I could annoy her. I actually used to talk to strangers until this douche came up to me while I was thinking about something and was like "what are you thinking about?" and it INTERUPPTED WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT
>>
relationships are impossible. it's so beyond me. it will never happen. it will NEVER happen. it's a sheer vertical cliff face in front of me and people say "dude just climb it lol journey of a thousand miles starts with 1 step"

I fail at normal social interaction and interpersonal relationships just like how I fail at literally everything in life

the end
>>
>>39413751
>this post has activated my almonds
>>
File: IMG_2725.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2725.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>39413577
Can I be hugless without being kissless? Or does the act of kissing also act as hugging

I've pulled club girls in the darkness but never received a loving hug
>>
>>39413779
It only counts as a kiss anon
>>
>>39412110
Virgin, but many kisses and lots of hugging. It doesn't really change you, just gives you perspective.
>>
>>39413777
explain kind si
>>
>>39412110
I'm not kissless but I am a virgin. 25 too. I could have probably lost it but I get too scared.
>>
>>39413241
>extremely afraid to show any interest towards girls
I've been this way for a long time. Hell, I wouldn't even say whether or not I found a woman on TV attractive if asked. I think a lot of it regarding irl relationships might be that I just don't see what I would be able to provide in a relationship, so I think any relationship is just going to be short lived and hurt everyone involved. I think the most painful was when I was in college. I was working an on-campus job and it felt like me and a frequent qt customer had something going, but I couldn't bring myself to make a move. What if we got close and I disappointed her or she took offense and filed a complaint with my employer?
>tfw I'll never know what could have been, but she was probably too good for me anyways
>>
File: KV-2.jpg (7KB, 257x169px) Image search: [Google]
KV-2.jpg
7KB, 257x169px
I am also a KV. i was born in 1941
>>
>>39413706
it literally is.

It might not be EASY if you're shitting bricks about it, but it is simple.

>>39413733
send her a text, don't ask her out in person unless you're already 3 or 4 practice girlfriends in.
>>
>>39413929
ok Studebaker
>>
>>39413929
>it literally is.
it's not.

what do you do AFTER that? nothing. I can't do anything. if I could, I wouldn't be like this.
>>
would u people like it if I came up to you and started saying shit in the realm of "I am a wizard, checkem" then taking off my pants and hoolahooping?
>>
>>39413691
Movie as first date is terrible. You aren't comfy enough with the person to start making out or other shenanigans. You have to actually spend a little time talking to each other.
>>
>>39412282
>only pays attention top 5% of girls but does not realize this
>only pursues girls after developing major crush
>does not kiss girl after flirting
>>
>>39414123
in Vietnamese, ofc
>>
>>39412570
You don't, you just get her to smile/laugh, then you kiss her. A large portion of girls will not initiate kisses.
>>
>>39414153
>does not have adequate rape kit in the boot of his car at all times
>>
Kissless, hugless, handhold-less virgin. I've never had a girl be interested in me. I don't know when the last time I spoke to a person my age was.
>>
File: 1502137046189.jpg (14KB, 365x502px) Image search: [Google]
1502137046189.jpg
14KB, 365x502px
>>39414153
Why are you pinning accusations on me with no evidence?

>only pays attention top 5% of girls but does not realize this
I don't know what I can say to prove to you that this is not the case. I would give the majority of girls I know from uni/school/elsewhere a chance if they were interested in me. Legitimately.

>only pursues girls after developing major crush
I never pursue girls. Because they never show me signs of attraction.

>does not kiss girl after flirting
I can't fucking flirt in the first place. And I don't know how to kiss.
>>
>>39412570
Only way I ever did it was just going for it when dropping her at the door after a date since thats an acceptable time to kiss. Otherwise I have no clue they say you make eye contact and lean in.
>>
from now on, i'm going to be social
>>
Me. Even worse. I've never hugged a girl.
>>
>>39414196
Jesus, just fucking rape a woman already.
>>
>>39413977
>what do you do AFTER that?

>hey do you wanna go see The Emoji Movie this weekend
>yaaaah sure I wanted to see that forever :D
>okay cool we can meet up at the fucking roller disco or whatever next door at like 7 talk to you later

and that's that

worst case scenario:
>hey do you wanna go see The Emoji Movie this weekend
>omgggg I am soooo sorry but like I am totally busy literally all weekend and the next weekends after that forever awwwww :((((((
>okay cool talk to you later

then you go see the movie, see how she's behaving and maybe get your rocks off in the movie theater OR have a deep intellectual talk about the movie afterwards depending on what kind of girl she is. maybe both.
>>
>>39414196
>Why are you pinning accusations on me with no evidence?
Making guesses.

>I never pursue girls.
Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Don't feel alone, even the Sumpreme Gentleman fell into this common trap. What you need to do is make (minor) advances *first* and then check for signs of attraction. This will result in horrible embarrassment more than half the time but will eventually get you a gf. Yes, this is what everyone else does too.
>>
>>39414260
>have a deep intellectual talk
where the fuck do you think you are

I can't keep going to movies you dummy

eventually she has to TALK TO ME. and she would not want to do that because I am BORING PERSON

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE
>>
>>39414148
There's no better way to get to know someone to ask them what they thought about the movie and talk about it over coffee.
>>
I'm the type of person where women feel insulted if I even make eye contact with them, let alone talk to them or god forbid try to show an interest in them.

So yes, I'm KHHV.
>>
>>39414196
>I can't fucking flirt in the first place. And I don't know how to kiss.

How to flirt:
Talk to her, joke or tease. Try to get her to smile or laugh.

How to kiss:
Literally just press your lips softly into her lips.
>>
>>39414272
pro tip: when you talk to a woman you actually listen to her talk, and just go "mmm-hhhm" and "oh, really?" and " haha wow that's crazy I had no idea" you don't talk about yourself.
>>
>>39414303
>Try to get her to smile or laugh.
i don't think i've ever made a girl smile
>>
>>39414319
yeah but anyone can do that. why would they want an uggo to do that when a handsome or actually interesting guy can do the same

i think the problem here is that you are actually underestimating what it's like to be ugly and uncharismatic
>>
>>39414173
>A large portion of girls will not initiate kisses.

>tfw the first girl to kiss me actually threatened to kiss me before our date

I had all sorts of weird boners for her
>>
>>39414319
>pro tip: when you talk to a woman you actually listen to her talk
This guy knows what's up.
>>
I was gonna go to a bar try to pick up chicks so I smoked weed cuz I wasn't gonna drink & didn't wanna rape, I ended up laying in my bed completely content
>>
>>39414341
>an uggo
>be ugly

then fix your face and get a haircut and pluck your unibrow god damn
>>
File: 1489271319432.jpg (262KB, 960x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1489271319432.jpg
262KB, 960x1051px
>>39414367
>then fix your face
>>
>>39414319
this never works for me though. eventually we come to a point where there is nothing more for me to say and shes not saying anything either.
>>
I'm the type of person who's okay at small talk and talks with other guys, but when it comes to talking to a girl who I find attractive or flirting I completely freeze up, and become unable to even interact with said person; I completely shut down.
So yes, 22 years of living and I have never even gotten close to sex, let alone a kiss. I don't see this changing in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>39414276
I don't drink coffee. Stuff is disgusting.
>>
>>39414377
yes what the fuck is your problem go get a solution for that

if you're fat, lose weight

if you're skinny, put on weight

if you have a unibrow, pluck it

if you're a deformed hobgoblin then go get plastic surgery if it's causing you so much grief.
>>
when girls talk to me they're never attractive n are boring as a bitch
>>
>>39414416
>if you're a deformed hobgoblin then go get plastic surgery
I'd rather just fucking die

plastic surgery is not a magic fix you dipshit. I seriously fucking hate you.

"durr just get plastic surgery" FUCK OFF. how can you actually recommend that as a realistic solution. the fuck is wrong with you. you are so fucking out of touch as to what it's like to be a person like me. fuck yourself.
>>
>>39414422
guys are boring too, I wanna discuss the high art of twerking but they wanna ask about my classes n shit
>>
>>39412282
>My suspicion is that the wave of normalfag immigrants since 2014/15 have come to /r9k/ legitimately thinking the kissless virgin thing is a joke, and now those of us here who actually ARE kissless virgins and have been for years are forced to contend with the fact that no one here actually understands us anymore.
When I first came here I thought it was a bit of a joke, and those that were virgins just needed some tips. Then I saw some pictures people have posted of themselves over time and I understood.
>>
>>39412110
I kissed and touched a few girls, but it was almost innocent. It's like if you had a gf when you were 9.
To think of it, losing virginity doesn't do anything to you. It's not like you become something else then.
>>
>>39414416
I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO FUCKING LIKE ME WITHOUT SPENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BOGDANOFF

FUCK YOU
>>
>>39414412
okay so tea, or beer, or a plate of fries, or a caramel-covered candied christmas cum cake if that's what you're craving. It doesn't matter what the drink or food is god damn
>>
>>39414443
it must be nice to be so sheltered and happy that you didn't think anyone could actually be an adult virgin

haha what a concept. adult virgin. that's so silly! no one could be an adult virgin!! look, it's right here in the monster manual. pegasus, kobold, adult virgin. fuck. christ.
>>
>>39414437
>how can you actually recommend that as a realistic solution

Because you spent your time and effort complaining about how ugly you are?

>wow my teeth sure are bad they are totally awful
>"you should go see a dentist then!"
>FUCKING NORMIE HOW COULD YOU EVER UNDERSTAND WHAT SORT OF RETARD ADVICE IS THIS
>>
i actually don't feel bad for you guys, i'm not some kinda master of women but jesus this is a problem u r not going to fix
>>
File: file.png (330KB, 640x397px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
330KB, 640x397px
>>39414503
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT TEETH

I'M TALKING ABOUT
MY
ENTIRE
FACE

YOU DON'T JUST WALK INTO A PLASTIC SURGEON'S OFFICE AND SAY "ONE NEW FACE PLEASE"

FUCK OFF
>>
>>39414509
>i actually don't feel bad for you guys
i'm sure you don't, you sociopath :)
>>
KHV
Some days being alone doesnt bother me. Other days it makes existing painful. What im afraid of it getting together with someone and not wanting to be around them the days where i am usually content being alone.
>>
>>39414503
If plastic surgery was a reasonable and legitimate fix for ugliness, there wouldn't be ugly people. Use your head.
>>
>>39414514
>I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT TEETH
>I'M TALKING ABOUT
>MY
>ENTIRE
>FACE

That was a comparison. When you teeth are fucked you go see a dentist and when your face is fucked you go see a plastic surgeon.

>YOU DON'T JUST WALK INTO A PLASTIC SURGEON'S OFFICE AND SAY "ONE NEW FACE PLEASE"

No, you tell them what it is that bothers you and they explain the various procedures and treatments available.

>>39414561
It's because people can't afford it or they're too oblivious of their uglyness. In their minds they're flawless 10/10. or they just don't give a shit.

It's like how there are countless meds and treatments for being bald, and there are still loads of bald people walking around.
>>
>>39412570
First time:
I was 15, hanging out with classmates after or before gym class in the school yard, I start bragging about being confident with girls (a lie), that I could talk them up if I wanted to, bla bla bla. I tell them to go and be my wingmen and ask some girl if they wanted to kiss with me, putting on le confident guy facade. They go and talk to a group of girls, one of them agrees. I was nervous as fuck since I didn't think they'd actually do it and I didn't know how to act, so I just awkwardly kissed her for like 15 seconds and walked away just like that toward my classmates. I was so embarrassed and I couldn't believe it, it had happened. Never even knew her name and I don't remember what she looked like. Still cringe at it.

Second time:
Sixteen, I think. Girl from another class somehow found me attractive. Friends encouraged me to talk to her after school and go with her to a nearby square. I ask her -"w-wanna go hang out at the square?". Didn't wanna seem desperate so I talked to her for like 30 minutes about how I went bowling with the guys. Eventually I nervously ask her "how about a make out?" (similar expression in Spanish actually). My friend, who told me about this girl, later told me she had found me boring for that long bowling talk and that she said I'm a bad kisser. I texted telling her I could do it better next time, she didn't reply. Cringe even more about this.
>>
>>39412110
You want another "normalfag"? Ok, anon.
>be me
>been robot for years
>had tones of luck to accidentally find a gf and stop being HK, but still being virgin
>still robot
>several years passed
>had even more luck with at least finding a quite ugly girl you lose virginity with (LUCK)
>become cyborg-> still shut in hating normies
>she leaves you 2 months after that
>spent literally half of a year drinking and being NEET
>accidentaly find r9k several months ago
>first place you fit at some point
>wizard calls you normalfag

Fuck off, anon.
>>
>>39414683
and all it takes is $50,000 to become a weird stilted 4/10 where everyone can tell there's something off about your face

great deal. sick deal. sounds rad. fuckface.
>>
>>39412110
I've kissed a girl but I have a badly damaged dick from an accident so I can never have sex
>>
I've kissed and had sex but I didn't enjoy either. It makes me wonder if maybe I'm asexual. I've never been in a romantic relationship with anyone.
>>
File: 1502404844084.png (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502404844084.png
175KB, 600x600px
>>39414730
Do you not understand the issue here, Anon?

First there is me, who DESPITE ALL MY BEST EFFORTS, I am a 100% kissless virgin. No girl has ever given me a chance. For all I know, it might be BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for women to find me attractive. My situation is that bad. I am not, in any way, viewed as a sexual being by women. I don't have a single shred of romantic or sexual experience.

And then there is you, who has a horrible life but has had a girlfriend, has kissed, and has had sex. You may have problems, but you do NOT have my problems. I CANNOT relate to you in any way. You are able to attract women, and I am not. As far as I'm concerned, you are superior to me. Women have made their thoughts clear, that they find YOU to be in some way desirable and ME to be in no way desirable.
>>
>>39414730
you are a normalfag. there is no such thing as a "cyborg".
>>
>>39414732
oh shut up you edgy contrarian, loads of people get cosmetic surgery and you can't even tell.

Your worst trait isn't your face it's how much of a whiny bitch you are.
>>
>>39414966
>it's how much of a whiny bitch you are
haha rofl lmao haha it's almost like 20+ years of social isolation isn't good for a person

die
>>
>>39414840
>DESPITE ALL MY BEST EFFORTS

How did your best efforts go?

>>39414870
Yes there is. Juggalos and people who LARP aren't normies by any means even if they manage to date and have ugly kids together.
>>
>>39415003
>Yes there is.
nope.
>>
>>39414985
okay so maybe stop isolating yourself and posting frogs & anime girls on this vietnamese cooking mailing list.
>>
>>39415020
>so maybe stop isolating yourself
wow that's all it takes!

all I have to do is step outside and people will clap and cheer and welcome me

isolation is not self-inflicted. it's reactionary. I'm not wanted.
>>
File: 1504118521430.jpg (29KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504118521430.jpg
29KB, 720x540px
26 khhv here
lifting won't make you a normie and will not get you any female attention btw, but it's fun. do it.
>>
>>39412633
>One of my friends had a crush on a girl and so he got a job and saved his paycheck for months and he bought her a god damn gold necklace for her birthday and this poor girl didn't even know who he was other than some kid who sat in the back of one of her classes.

Buzzfeed was right.
>>
>>39415009
>vid related are the exact same thing as Chad and Stacey, there is no difference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSLS2bacFRk

this is what happens when you take board culture seriously
>>
File: 1502062660912.png (12KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1502062660912.png
12KB, 128x128px
>>39415003
>How did your best efforts go?

I've gone from a friendless, smelly, unkempt shut-in at 16 to a relatively normal and well adjusted 21 year old. I got into a good university, found hobbies (including ones which involve meeting women), developed a good dress sense, paid attention to my appearance and hygiene, put myself out there CONSTANTLY socially. None of this has done anything to make girls like me more. I receive just as much attention from women now as I did when I was 16 and disgusting.

>Juggalos and people who LARP aren't normies by any means even if they manage to date and have ugly kids together.

You're taking the word "normie" too literally. "Normalfag" wasn't originally invented to describe "the most normal and successful people". By that logic some weeaboo LARPer who fucks a different nerd girl every week WOULDN'T be classed as a normalfag. But he most certainly would be. Normalfag, in my mind, describes anyone with a normal romantic/sex life. So anyone who has the ability to attract women.
>>
>>39412437
Get drunk with girls
>>
>>39415057
there are different classes of normalfag. they're still normalfags.

rectangles aren't squares, but they sure as hell aren't circles.
>>
>>39415056
This was like 15 or 20 years before Buzzfeed was a thing

why, what did they write about it?
>>
File: 1504041254536.jpg (17KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
1504041254536.jpg
17KB, 200x232px
>>39414450
what did you say about the Bog, kid?
>>
>>39415098
much like how god condemns idolatry, the bogs will strike you down if you attempt to mirror their form
>>
The H in KHV doesn't stand for hugless. It stands for handholdless. Handholding is a much more intimate act than hugging. Hugging is basically a greeting nowadays.
>>
>>39415079
>people who not only are made fun by normies, but are also made fun of by robots are normies.

>>39415062
normalfag just means someone who is normal. They're into top 40 pop music and blockbuster Hollywood movies and they love watching sports and going to dance clubs.

Someone who smokes meth and is able to get sexual favor from fat chicks in exchange for a few hits isn't a normie at all. There's a whole spectrum in between Chad Thundercock and someone who wears adult diapers by choice and hasn't seen direct sunlight in years.
>>
>>39415158
>also made fun of by robots
I don't make fun of them, I'm not a sociopathic normalfag
>>
>>39415158
>Someone who smokes meth and is able to get sexual favor from fat chicks in exchange for a few hits isn't a normie at all.
Yes, they are.
>>
>>39415158
>Someone who smokes meth and is able to get sexual favor from fat chicks in exchange for a few hits isn't a normie at all.

What the fuck, then? I have nothing to relate to with these people. To ME, they are normalfags. I can't even comprehend how they can attract women. It's like an alien science to me.
>>
27 year old kissless dateless hugless handholdless friendless turbovirgin here.
All these "just try to kiss the girl after you flirt with her a bit" advices are pretty pointless when I can't even look at a girl in the eyes for more than 2 seconds straight, let alone hold an actual conversation and clearly show my sexual interest towards her with it.

I mostly blame my heavily sheltered upbringing, I'm so fucking polite and "nice" that I can't even try to flirt with a girl because I would feel like I am being extremely rude to her.
>>
>>39414840
You're basically suggesting that:
>I weren't doing my best to get rid of virginity

succeeded after about 7 years of struggle, with a girl even below my lowered standards

>any women found me attractive

believe or not- even a girl I lost virginity with DIDN'T find me attractive-> and she indirectly told me so (but I guess she also had her needs, and no one except me accepted her-> 2/10). I am not desirable, maybe only as friendzoned emotional tampoon.

>didn't have your problems
Had the same problems you do for years. But had luck.

Sorry dude, but I know what you feel more than I would like to. I HAD LUCK. That's all.
>>
>>39415238
>even a girl I lost virginity with DIDN'T find me attractive
shut up
>>
>>39415155
very true, it's the default act of "AWWWWWW THANKS DUDE :)))))) U R SUXCH ANICE GUY!" pity

like that poor manipulated kid from sharry's berries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
>>
>>39412178
I've been here 10 years, although us robots took it over, the aggression against normies was ironic, it used to be a lot more comfy and light hearted. There was a lot more creative input
>>
>>39415290
>the aggression against normies was ironic, it used to be a lot more comfy and light hearted
revisionist history
>>
>>39412110
Graduated from handholdlessness January, virgin in May and kissless and gf in July. Still come here to try to instill hope that its not too late. It took me 18 years to achieve this, keep on holding on. You might just be a late bloomer like I was.
>>
>>39415245
No. I also don't understand it. But that was what I heard from her. Ofc covered with bullshit tier "friends".
>>
>>39412110
I'm just a lurking normalfag. Idk, I identify with you guys on so many issues, and you've articulated so many things that have bothered me about normalfag life.

Found you through our lord and savior, the supreme gentleman, Elliot Rodger, because I identified, strongly, with a lot he was saying and my friends wouldn't hear of it. I guess I'm just trying to say thank you, I love this place.
>>
>>39415201
They attract women that are just as ugly or fat or autistic or retarded or insecure as them, if not more.

Same with me, out of all the girls I was ever with, I felt that only one of them was actually more attractive than me.

I attracted a bunch of mostly chunky introverts who had self-confidence and body image issues or it was just dumb blind luck and they were gonna fuck the next guy they were gonna see and it was me. I'm an insecure skeltal introvert-turned-tryhard who is objectively at best a 7/10 on a good day with oddly specific hobbies and interests, so we we're perfect for each other.
>>
>>39415332
>No.
yes, you're lying, stop talking shit
>>
>>39415346
>They attract women that are just as ugly or fat or autistic or retarded or insecure as them
Okay. They still attract them.

>only one of them was actually more attractive than me
Oh no, you poor thing!
>>
I'm a 31 year old wizard. I've known since I was about 15 or so that this would be my fate. I've accepted it and it doesn't really bother me anymore.
>>
>>39415349
You know? I really wish I was.
>>
>>39415355
>Okay. They still attract them.

Yes? What was your question?

>Oh no, you poor thing!

I wasn't complaining.
>>
>>39415389
If you attract women, if you succeed in interpersonal relationships of any kind, you are a normalfag. Full stop.
>>
File: 1503709833203.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1503709833203.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
>>39415346
>They attract women that are just as ugly or fat or autistic or retarded or insecure as them, if not more.
>Same with me, out of all the girls I was ever with, I felt that only one of them was actually more attractive than me.

But how? Please just tell me how you do it. Please.
>>
>>39415408
lol haha just be yourself dude! be confident and be yourself!!
>>
>>39412110
I'm not a virgin, but have never had a gf and have no idea where/how to attract one. I also have maybe one or two friends.

I feel just as, if not more unfulfilled than when I was a virgin
>>
>>39412110
What if they forced a kiss on you and you did not want it? Happened to me 3 times.
>>
>>39415495
then you're attractive and can fuck off
>>
>>39415408
Being a skinny introvert, I made lemonade with my lemons and turned myself into a mallgoth/emo boy/metalhead/nu-male. I was already into that kind of music at the time so it wasn't to much a change for me.

I don't know what kind of hobbies or music or whatever it is you're into, but you can meet girls.

Just talk to them like you would a guy, without thinking about dates and holding hands and her jiggling boobs, see what you have in common and build on that.

Find the fattest and/or ugliest girl you can and just talk to her. I had a few practice girlfriends when I first started out and before I knew they were actual girlfriends.
>>
>>39415296
No it's not, lrn 2 4chan
>>
I'm bald and ugly and KHV at 25, gonna get an escort soon I think
>>
>>39415516
>Just talk to them like you would a guy, without thinking about dates and holding hands and her jiggling boobs, see what you have in common and build on that.

I do this anyway. I have plenty of female acquaintances and a handful of friends who are girls. I just have ZERO idea how to escalate things to a romantic/sexual level. I don't know how to breach the barrier between "platonic friendly relations" and "flirty sexual relations".
>>
>>39415155
>Hugging is basically a greeting nowadays.
What Chad universe do you live in anon? Jesus
>>
>>39415088

they made a video mocking guys of our ilk. most people hated the video because buzzfeed, but I found it somewhat accurate if only a little self serving. in the video the beta male, buys a girl at his work a $2000 watch (she barely knows him), and he basically gets in HR trouble for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc&t=141s
>>
>>39412110
21 khv

I've been on dates with qt girls but a combination of not being able to relato to normies and very conservative sex views keep me from doing anything.
>>
>>39415516
>Just talk to them like you would a guy
But I don't flirt with guys? Talking with females just like you talk with your male friends will never result in anything sexual at all, I presume there has to be some kind of sexual escalation or show of interest between the two for it to end up in that direction, and I'm pretty sure you never do that "with the guys".
I've been treating girls the same as any friends I had in my life and that never got me to anywhere, at most someone will call you "nice" which is quite embarassing actually and that's it.
>>
File: 1494207727934s.jpg (5KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1494207727934s.jpg
5KB, 208x249px
I'm KV, I got lucky and was hugged once when I moved. That's it. Life is pain and I don't want to be alone any more.
>>
I was 100% a KHV until May this year. I lost and gained everything that month.
>>
>>39415557
ask them out on a date

you text them

>hey do you wanna go see [movie title] with me this weekend

as it is, word for word, all lower case, no smiley faces or punctuation

that sentence is iron-clad.

>>hey

casual greeting

>do you wanna go see [movie title]

the fact that you already decided on the movie shows that you're confident

>with me

This means that it's a date. If you don't say "with me" she might think that it's a group outing and she'll bring like 8 friends along with her or reply with "who else is going?"

>this weekend

This shows that you're respectful of her time and you're not rushing things. It also prevents her from replying with a bullshit "I'm busy that day" excuse if you were to ask her out on a specific day.

Also the fact that it's all lower case with no punctuation or emojis or anything is the perfectly crafted facade that you wrote that text with one thumb while half paying attention. Girls love guys who are just the right amount of aloof.
>>
File: 1504045888965.gif (2MB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
1504045888965.gif
2MB, 300x403px
>>39415516
>just talk to them like you would a guy
Like "hi dad what's up?"? You need friends to know how social relationships are supposed to work and some here (like me) haven't got them.
>>
>>39413577
bugs....easy on the carrots dude.
>>
>>39415202
> I'm so fucking polite and "nice" that I can't even try to flirt with a girl because I would feel like I am being extremely rude to her
I'm the same way.
>>
>>39415719
her reply:

"no"
>>
>>39415643
After you're done making them laugh, having fun, and hanging out with them as you would with guys, you're both hanging out on a couch or in movie threater seats, just put your hand on their thigh.

If they don't move away or say no or smack your hand away or run away screaming, that means they're okay with it and they want more. Kiss them and make out with them and play with their titties and see how far it goes.

Of course getting drunk with them and/or getting high makes things much easier as well.
>>
>>39415765
You forgot the "eww" sound she makes before the "no"
>>
>>39415765
Your reply
"okay cool ttyl"

and then you ask her ugly friend out instead, or some other girl, you move on.
>>
>>39415831
or i kms because i can't handle constant disappointment in every facet of my life
>>
>>39412110
KHV who cant even speak with people normally anymore
23 yr old NEET
>>
>>39412110
What I had done:
>hug
>hold hands
>kiss
>touch ass and tits
>sex
all these only with hookers, female family members and night club sluts. Never with a meaningful girl cause I have nver had a real gf despite having chances
>dirty talk and talk like if she was my gf through text messages (MSN back in the time with a 14 yo girl, on tinder with a feminist girls that liked my pics, etc.)

What I haven't done
>cum inside a vagina (not even with condom on)
actually never cummed in sex, basically my semen have never touched a woman, except for my dry semen on lipsticks and panties.
>>
>>39415831
The problem with this approach is that once your retries stack up, you get more and more labeled as a "creep" making it exponentially harder. A chad like you doesn't need to think about this stuff but we do, so you'd better get it right with few as possible.
So you need study their habits and conform to them so that she actually sees you as a man and not as a >robot. It's basically stalking but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do right?
>>
File: 1503853924783.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1503853924783.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>39412110
I made out with a milf once at some Easter party and could've honestly get with her. I'm 18 and still haven't had a gf since 6th or 7th grade
>>
>>39412110
Stats
Pre cuck:
>blow job by femanon at 12yrs old know I only like freaky girls wit short hair
>girlfriend at 14 young love era, hu's no sex
>oneitis cucked me in hs never been the same since
Post cuck
>social retard
>apathetic towards everyone
>terrified of parties
>home during weekends
>vidya all day erryday
>failed school didn't want to see oneitis
>finish hs as a social reject with no backbone
>commence college
>fail ofc
>hit up loser chick from hs to tell her to come over
>relectant at first by comes over
>hook up with said girl, no sex
>been flirting with girls under 6/10 since
>no dice
Being /improving/ era
>drop out of college
>man job as assistant teacher
>run long distance
>decide to grow hair out
>6 months later join a gym
>same exercises for a year
>20lbs gain but still skinny fat, I don't hold a candle next to chads
>work, gym, sleep all year
>feelslonelyman
>flirt with coworkers
>agreed to come over
>get ghosted
>decide to look cute instead of masculine
>imitate girl aesthetic for a bit
>guys fond over me still no girls tho
>change up gym routine
>noticeable gains, nothing special tho
>still social retard, can't shake away the cuck eyes
>hire prostitute, "fuck" her
>came in like 3 minutes
>get back to looking neutral, no more girl aesthetic
Present era
>girls ain't shit but hoes and tricks
>determined as ever
>gonna save money, get swole, fix body imbalances, fix posture, everything will be ok
>still no gf, no sex

20yr old btw, I want to hear how other robots are doing. Ik I had ONE girlfriend in the past but it ended in a train wreck with my crying my eyes out begging for her to come back, but trust me, I'm still a fucking retard. I think there's something wrong with me mentally, but nothing that can't be brushed aside with enough discipline. I don't think I'm cut out for college tho, wish me luck when I go back next year... I just can't focus, any time for an essay and I fail the class eventually.
>>
Non-virgins feel personally attacked when you bring this topic up.

I'm not sure why. This place is fun but in the end it's meant to be a safe space for hopeless virgin losers. Why normals take pride in being part of this self-degrading degenerate board I'll never know.
>>
>>39415871
So you have fucked your sister/mom?

pls tell more
>>
I am still a kissless virgin. hoping to change that soon. I was lucky enough to have a girl interested in me, and I am interested in her.
>>
>>39412178
>Ironic
Normalfag spotted
>>
If we killed all phoneposters we'd lose a good 80% of the normalfag population. I wonder if nu-moot has the capability to filter people based on the device used?
>>
>>39416076
he wouldn't. it's a revenue source. most phoneposters don't use adblock, and they buy 4chan passes to get past mobile ISP bans.
>>
>>39416095
can't they get a forked mobile version then? So they can sit in their own shit and stew.
>>
>>39416005
No but one of my female cousins wanted to fuck once. It was after a party and she was drunk. I turned her down cause I didn't like her, I just couldn't see her in a sexual way.
I sexually harrassed another female cousin of mine.
>>
>>39412110
hey, chad here
why cant you retards even get a girl to hug you
its like the easiest shit to do!
>>
>>39414730
>had even more luck with at least finding a quite ugly girl you lose virginity with (LUCK)
>spent literally half of a year drinking and being NEET
>accidentaly find r9k several months ago
>first place you fit at some point
>wizard calls you normalfag

Allow me to apologize on behalf of my kin. With what little humanity remains to an old wizard like myself, a fragment has retained the capacity for empathy. Shame, really. Things would be easier otherwise. But if the monsters inhabiting Pandemonium were sadistic devils delighting in human agony, its filthy alleys would resonate with laughter rather than howls.

I imagine it would be painful to experience a sexual relationship, something that supposedly offers joy, only to be rewarded with misery. If one is going to be consigned to Hellfire, one would at least like the sincerity of his screams to be recognized. But because one was touched at least once, he is considered unworthy of his own suffering. Hell has turned you away because its stern judges believe you could have felt the joy impossible to them and Heaven closes its gates because you never have. It must be horrible to wander, despised by both sides, with no place to call home.

You have my sympathy. I would never suggest your tears are any less pristine than those shed by the members of my tribe.

However, I feel obligated to offer a small postscript. Though tragic, your ordeals are normal. It's the lot of men to suffer; to be exempted from the fate of devils doesn't guarantee a place among angels. The world of men is vicious, a place where one pays for a moment of pleasure with a decade of agony. Exhausted by the tumult of the human experience, one may find the promise of any peace tempting, even if it's the hopeless stasis of frigid Cocytus.

Have some sympathy for the devils who screech in an attempt to bar your way as you demand passage into the Inferno.

After all, they know what awaits you there.
>>
I'm not a virgin and have probably only been on one date in my life. My best advice is fuck dating. The kisssing and sex happen "in the moment" as it were, not something you plan out like aa fucking date. Never understood this shit.
>>
>>39412110
I have to admit.
I've had a gf.
I'm not a virgin.
I'm not kissless.
I'm in a white collar job that isn't dead end by far.
Yet I feel with you guys.
Because the only reason I got a GF, was pure stroke of luck. Because I took advantage of her confusion after a break up.
That's it.
>>
Im a 16 year old kissless virgin pls halp
>>
>this whole thread
WTF is happening here? It's like a whole facebook page just got redirected to this thread. If you're a woman or a non-virgin you obviously don't belong here.
>muh /r9k/ isn't wizardchan muh virgins gtfo
Ever since /r9k/ got un-nuked in 2011 it's been frog and feels. For fucking 6 years.
>>
>>39413883
Underrated post. Go back to /k/ tho
>>
File: 1463421993431[1].png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1463421993431[1].png
31KB, 657x527px
>>39412110
>tfw the normalfags have taken over your only refuge left
There's no one who truly understands me. I'm left to be alone my entire life.
I'm a 27 friendless KHHV. I've tried so much self-improvement stuff. I still do. I lift, I went back to college and I'm now in med school, I've read many books on how to socialize with people--all of it hasn't helped me at all. Instead even though it has made me feel better about myself, it's made people think I'm even weirder than before because now I'm the weirdo sperg who's trying his best to talk to others instead of the weirdo sperg who sits quietly in the corner.
What's left for guys like us? To live and die without any moments of being genuinely loved and appreciated by another person.
>>
>>39413241
Exactly the same here. I don't bother with girls because they don't even sense my existence. I am like a breeze for them.
>>
>>39415719
>>39415831
Let's say I do this and let's say she refuses. Then won't she tell her friends about how some loser texted her out of the blue to want to see a stupid movie with her? And then won't those friends see me as a loser? And then everytime I keep doing this won't more and more people find out about how I'm desperate and creepy?
>>
File: 1501299660355.jpg (6KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1501299660355.jpg
6KB, 250x245px
>>39413366
>Having a GF at 14.

Leave this board you god damn normalshit
>>
>>39412110
I'm 21. Not kissless or handholdless, or hugless. I even had a gf once, extremely briefly. Still a virgin though. Outside of this board the only time it bothers me is when someone I'm talking to won't shut up about sex, which is rare, because I usually avoid people like that.
>>
>>39412110
Virgin here.
Even worse for me, I have morals and standards, plus autism. Basically a death sentence now.
I know I have one chance before I die with a girl right now, but given what I said, it'll probably end with another
>tfw no gf
thread.
>>
File: Pepe reeee.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe reeee.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>39412110

Idk how many others here are true robots like me but I'm 100% a KHHV. God if I can't get even just a short term gf this upcoming semester I think I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>39413691
Holy shit imagine myself saying such desperate words to a girl just to be responded by a smile of pity and an awkward "n-no please don't bother me"
>>
>>39418663

Girls love making fun of betas that try to date them, they show their friends the texts and laugh about it.
>>
>>39413518
>non virgin" guys fuck these type of women just to "not be virgins", and then they look down on guys like me. I understand I guess, but its not going to work for me I don't think I could even get hard.

Yeah that's why I don't listen to those guys who say shit like that. That's how you end up getting some dumb slut you can't stand pregnant.

I hate to pull the degeneracy card, but I think lowering your standards just for the sake of having sex is stupid and desperate as hell, everyone I talked to who waited for someone they really liked never regretted it.

Sometimes you're just meant to be a virgin, don't rush, you'll get girls when you develop into a real man regardless.
>>
File: 1503502183520.jpg (74KB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503502183520.jpg
74KB, 630x480px
>>39415516
>Just talk to them like you would a guy, without thinking about dates and holding hands and her jiggling boobs, see what you have in common and build on that.

It is like giving advice on how to enter the friend zone from the main gate
>>
>>39412110
I've been here for three years but I just recently lost my virginity to my gf whom I met in one of those "post your ideal partner" threads
I'm just one more cell that turned cancerous I guess
>>
File: 1450798539305.png (294KB, 436x413px) Image search: [Google]
1450798539305.png
294KB, 436x413px
>>39412110
I remember when anyone who admitted they were female or a normie would get flooded with scornful replies. They would be afraid to come here because no one wanted them and they would get so much hate, and rightly so. Towards 2015 this hostile attitude gradually diminished until it would just be me and a few others reminding normies and women that they don't belong here. I don't even bother anymore. What was once my only refuge has been selfishly corrupted by normies despite the vast multitude of other places they can visit and belong in, such as facebook or twitter. They destroyed r9k. just like everything else in my life.
>>
Literally lost my KH this May. Waiting for the V to come out. I went a full 180 on my life. By no means Chad.

I come on here because you remind me of how I could have ended up and at the same time respect people who are going through a tough time. I always try to reach out and help my friends now if they are going through a tough patch. Hope I am still welcome here. Good luck.
>>
I am successful and have a wife and kids, yet I feel so far removed from normal society, sometimes I think even some KHVs are more socially adept. Most of my wealth I make online, even further distancing me from the need for actual human contact. The insane thing is my wife is a true robot, she was a virgin spergette when I met her, has literally no friends or social interaction, does not work, nothing. She's basically a married NEET.
Being a robot is not about women. It's about having robot feels and knowing you'll never be a normie. Watching the system consume the consumer, out of place, in the wrong timeline.
>>
>>39412110
I find it ridiculous that sit there decide who's a "robot" based on virginity. my life consists of depression anxiety and failed attempts at normiedom, yet I am not a virgin and by your definition not a robot.
>>
>>39420951
this
faggots who spend every day cursing the fact that no woman wants them then goes on /r9k/ to shitpost about how you cannot be a robot if you are not a virgin.
>>
>>39412281
Same boat. 26 and I'm becoming more of a hopeless hermit every minute. Its excruciating but I'm a master at suppressing it enough to still enjoy life to some degree.
>>
File: 1474856756008.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474856756008.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>tfw can no longer masturbate to normal porn because I automatically self-insert into the scene and the second I do I lose all arousal because it's so abstract and unrealistic for me to be sexually desired
>>
>>39420992
only a failed normie unvirgin could spout bullshit like this. I hear reddit and twitter are filled with depression anxiety and they also are able to fuck each other too might as well go ahead and join in on the fun with them
>>
It honestly feels hopeless once you're old enough. I have no idea how to attract someone, let alone talk to them like a normal person. All of these things I was supposed to do and learn should have been done when I was a teen. Now I'm 26 and am so far behind it's a joke. How does a complete virgin loser turn his life around at this point? I think about suicide every day.
>>
>>39420992

Its because girls are pretty efficient robot filters, girls don't typically fuck with guys who don't fit in, so if you've had sex, you're probably not someone robots can relate to.
>>
>>39412110
I was a KHV until an abusive older woman turned me into her bf for an affair, then she left me brokenhearted. I would still be a KHV without her no doubt.

I'm successful in life academically and financially but I'm socially retarded and have no friends anymore now that she left me, back to usual.
>>
>would have makeout sessions with literally all the girls in kindergarten
>never even held hands with a girl since

I'm 27 now :'-)
>>
Unironic 23 yo khv. Had literally only one attempt to start a relationship. Stopped caring around 20.
>>
>>39421433
Also now I realise that my feelings were not love, but lust. Literally had no desire for emotional companionship.
>>
me im a genuine kissless. Does op think kissing a girl is that easy?
>>
>>39412110
I think it is way less than 20% Most of the posters here are underage. No matter the year, youngsters always have similar worries and interests. Sorry but I can't take 16 years old posting "tfw no gf" seriously because 90% of them becomes a normie in a few years.
>>
File: 1503286527732.jpg (77KB, 960x496px) Image search: [Google]
1503286527732.jpg
77KB, 960x496px
>>39412110
I once got a hug from a girl I've known that's the closest i got to having sex
>>
>>39414303
>Not sperging out when talking or flirting to a girl
>Knowing how to acually kiss someone without being extremely awkward
Gtfo chad
>>
File: IMG_3858.png (129KB, 706x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3858.png
129KB, 706x598px
>I kissed one girl but I was shaking from nerves
>"hahaha why are you shaking annon"
>I then consintrated so hard on staying still I stood upright completely still
>she also found this wierd and just walked of
>>
I am a 20 years old virgin by choice. I don't give a fuck about losing it until I find someone I like. It's getting a bit harder, the pressure from people around me and parents probably thinks I am homosexual. I just hope that I find a partner who understand and respects that, and not see me as a total weirdo.
>>
File: 1503598117667.png (7KB, 339x502px) Image search: [Google]
1503598117667.png
7KB, 339x502px
i never got the appeal of getting drunk in a bar or at a party, people say that getting wasted is the best method of getting a girl but to me it just sounds like a stupid idea.
>>
>>39412282
>r9k realizes /pol/ was right about cultural displacement
>>
File: 1496382345055.png (36KB, 182x132px) Image search: [Google]
1496382345055.png
36KB, 182x132px
>>39412110
kv signing in
>>
There have been repeated strawpolls on here, and almost every time once the polls have been up a while the result usually shows 2% of us are Wizards.

I'm a Wizard.
>>
I fingered a girl once while she sucked my dick
didnt stick it in her because I didnt have a condom
didn't kiss her
what does this make me?
>>
>>39421745
normie
dudel
>>
Well im a 31 yo KV. Personaly i dont care a bout normies being here, i just want to know why they come here.
>>
25 virgin

Some dumb cheating slut from craiglist decided to pity make out with me 3 years ago. I dont know how i didnt catch herpres or some shit since shw fucked a new man every week. She didnt fuck me which was understandable.

Never had a gf. Never held hands with someone.

There is some 20 year old i know to whom i revealed my power level (kek) and she has hugged me twice out of pity.

Im ugly, deformed, skinny, and poor.
>>
How to get a gf if you do not know how to talk to people.
Do not have any friends.
Almost get a panic attack if you try to talk to someone (not because you have to).
Want to distantiate yourself the second you see a girl looking at you.
In general barely see any girls.
>>
18m KHV
I've never had a friend outside of family and even then, the family members who know the most about me know nothing about me, not exactly a friendship.
I've never actually talked to girls but if the fact that I have never had friends is any indication of how shit my social skills are then I assume that it would go fucking terribly.

Am I hopeless?
>>
>>39417048
Not him but this was fucking beautiful
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.