[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of sports did /r9k/ grow up with? >Swimming Everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: feel2.jpg (11KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
feel2.jpg
11KB, 277x329px
What kind of sports did /r9k/ grow up with?

>Swimming
Everyone incorrectly assumed I was a faggot in a speedo surrounded by other faggots in speedos. In reality, it was just a bunch of girls in tight one pieces. Basically, you'd stare at their ass and wait in line.
>Karate
Went for four years, quit when I was twelve at blue belt. I've always been a heavy hitter.
>>
File: 1503007752806.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1503007752806.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
You CANNOT be a robot if you played sports as a child.

My parents didn't push me to partake in any sports, and this is at least one of the reasons why I grew up to be an autistic kissless virgin.

I fucking wish I had played sports as a kid. But no one encouraged me to.

Fuck off normalfag.
>>
My mom forcefully enrolled me in basketball and it was really a traumatic experience.
>>
>>39411327
I did soccer for awhile, then swimming, then karate for half a year, and then stopped doing sports and also got fat.
>>
>>39411349
I'd agree with you if you reserved your screeching for the people voluntarily playing team sports. Not all sports are normalfaggotry, especially individual/unpopular ones.
>>
>>39411349
>tfw your parents encouraged and supported you to do whatever you wanted as long as it made you happy
>tfw what made me happy as a kid was staying inside and playing vidya all day
>they never forced me to go out and play with other kids or to join a team sport and learn the joy of working together for a common goal
>they still don't have a problem with the fact that i'm an autistic khhv in my mid-20's
>all they cared about was that I was moved out and making enough money to support myself
I wish I had parents that forced me to get the best out of life, but since their parents were so shitty and demanding when they were kids they thought they were being better by not making their kid do ANYTHING. their heart was in the right place but I resent them for not at least trying to make me a chad mcdudebro
>>
I am kind of an odd one tbf. I played a lot of soccer but only when I was in a team with my close friends. We even went in tournaments with mixed success. But whenever I tried to play with normalfags or just my new classmates when I switched schools(easily the biggest mistake of my life) I sucked really bad and felt super uncomfortable. Hell I was seen as a high-stamina madman defender running and giving his best when I played with my buds but whenever I tried playing with those other fucktards I would just stay and ballwatch.
>>
>>39411349
another disenfranchised virgin lul
>>
>>39411327
>Played football at 13 when I was home schooled, before the Long Isolation
>Nicknames include: Fumbleking, fumblequeen, fumblenuts, fumbleballs and Bambi
>A girl pushed me down and rubbed it in my face, aggressively telling me to blow her
>Had a crush on her from that day on but never did anything
>Still have a femdom fetish to this day
I could run pretty fast when I actually got the ball, at least, not faster than her though.
>>
>have a dream of riding BMX
>spend all my money on a BMX bike
>it doesnt have brakes
>parents dont let me ride it
>mfw
>>
File: 1492746728956.png (40KB, 1038x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1492746728956.png
40KB, 1038x1111px
I played hockey for over 15 years. I liked it but I was terrible and everyone made fun of me. My brothers and cousins were good though, watching them made me depressed. I still like to watch on TV.
>>
File: 1487369930955.png (105KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
1487369930955.png
105KB, 283x302px
>tfw dad loved golf
>always talked about the good times he had playing when he was a kid and young adult
>says he wishes he had time to play now
>one summer signs me up for a couple golf camps
>I'm absolutely terrible
>on the final days of both they have a mini tournament that he parents can watch
>he sees me struggle to even tee off
>I see the disappointment in his eyes
>to this day he talks about how he wishes I could have been his golf buddy
>mfw
>>
>>39411327
Also swimming and karate

swimming was some real bullshit since it was at 7am in the outdoor pool during summer when I should have been sleeping in and not flopping around in ice-cold water. Like you said thought it was mostly girls, at least the teachers were, a bunch of high school staceys doing this as their summer job instead of working at McDonalds.

It also came in handy since I had to learn that shit every summer for years and I was completely incompetent at most other sports. In every grade, every single gym class I was always picked like second or third to last ahead of the morbidly obese kid with asthma.

Then starting in grade 11 we had swimming & water-polo as part of co-ed gym class. My school was full of all sorts of FOB immigrants and so I was only one out of like 5 people who knew how to swim and could legally go to the deep end of the pool. I was suddenly Aquachad and I was the one picking the teams for that semester of gym class and all the Korean and African and Polish kids who were so good as basketball and volleyball and badminton and dodgeball and hockey were now suddenly at the mercy of my humiliation.

Karate was fun too, it was actually a bunch of different martial arts before MMA became a hot normie meme. This one girl I had a crush one actually joined the dojo for 6 months and I got to sweatily roll around with her and she'd choke me out and try to break my arm, it was fun.

Other than that I took a few more martial arts and when I was kid I was enrolled in participation soccer for like dumb babies and toddlers where everyone got a medal.

>>39411349
>t. youngfag who was born and raised on the internet during the 2000s

Us actual 90s kids had no choice, we had to take part in soccer or baseball or whatever other bullshit. It didn't actually matter and I never developed any skills from it..
>>
>>39411327
>playing sports
Shiggy fucking diggy
Only contact with sports i wanted to have were through sports anime. Unless beyblade counts as a sport, that shit was badass
>>
>parents forced each of us into soccer when we turned 5
>pretty sure I just stood around and never did anything
>sister stopped playing once she scored a goal at like 12
>brother was always great
>as I get older start actually playing
>stop when the town league became coed before high school
>never scored a goal
>forced me into baseball for a couple years too
>never swung the bat
>stood in the outfield and never moved
Still bitter my parents took me saying no to auto racing seriously but not the dumb shit I just stood around for.
>>
File: 149942862.jpg (28KB, 612x407px) Image search: [Google]
149942862.jpg
28KB, 612x407px
>>39411327
I USED TO LIFT I WAS FKNG STRONG AND FAT.
now im just fat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.