[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is life justifiable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1499889751981.jpg (58KB, 577x583px) Image search: [Google]
1499889751981.jpg
58KB, 577x583px
Is life justifiable?
>>
>>39410718
is death a better alternative?
>>
>>39410743
Probably. Most likely
>>
What would the most advance A.I conclude I wonder. Dont most theorize It would eventually see humans as needing to be destroyed?
>>
Life doesn't have anyone to answer to. Life is literally what IS, all the time.
>>
>>39410743
I'm assuming so. sentient biological organisms can only creat harm and suffering for themselves. Conflict is in our very nature. the only way to elliminate the conflict is to elliminate ourselves.
and since most humans are rabid sadistic animals it will most likely have to be done by force
>>
>>39410887
It will have to answer to the A.I God it will eventually create. They dont show us this shit in movies for no reason . its inevitable
>>
>>39410972
Isn't the AI god part of life itself in a way? It's gonna be bad for humans but we're on our way out anyways haaaaaaa fuck it bro
>>
>>39410972
I'm fine with being the pet human of a cute gynoid. That would be a fine purpose of life to adopt
>>
>>39410946
>sentient biological organisms can only creat harm and suffering for themselves.
I remember being 14
keep your chin up champ
>>
>>39410887
Life or consciousness is not an entity it is an experience. Which means those that experience it are able to speak to whether or not it is a justifiable experience.
>>
Refute the argument, pussy. oh wait you cant.

keep your nose shoved up your own asshole because you love the smell of shit, "Champ".
>>
>>39411053
I don't see it like that. 'Consciousness is just the name we've given to it' would be kind of a way to put it. You have consciousness as a individual body, right? It starts and ends with you. Well that's true but you also have many more channels of consciousness you tap into without having to think about it. I know it sounds like some hippie shit but all I really mean is human group consciousness mostly. Like in a classroom or a concert. In your family or society at large there's a general 'common consciousness' you all share which makes the whole thing work very naturally. We also have a consciousness with nature too. Life is all very interconnected and dependent on itself in different forms. Human consciousness is just a part of that. We're not so special I think.
>>
>>39411209
I don't know if I have ever experienced what you are describing unless it's a new age way of saying the social pressures of being around other people. And even if there is some unseen spiritual force that I unvoluntarily connect to I don't necessarilly think it changes the question of whether or not the ends justify the cost. I mean lots of atrocities occur under the excuse of group conciousness
>>
File: 1497119899636.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1497119899636.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>39411371
I dont mean it in any spooky spiritual or supernatural way. It's just my perspective on how life unfolds. Im not talking about social pressure either. Life or evolution (whatever you wanna call it) happens regardless.

Nature is one massive Trainwreck after another man. Massive floods, droughts, earthquakes, volcano eruptions... It wasn't new back then and it's not new with humans either. We're playing our part in it, if anything. And just because we can look at big human tragedies and feel horrible about it.. at the end of the day that's the force that makes us progress. We need to have tragedy and struggle to progress as a species.
>>
>>39410718
Is this vocaroo justifiable?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39410718
Depends on who you incarnate as.
>>
File: #weareallmeteors2.jpg (82KB, 809x518px) Image search: [Google]
#weareallmeteors2.jpg
82KB, 809x518px
>>39410842
That's a convenient way to write an antagonist, but pretty stupid, assuming you mean the AI would see a "need" to "save" "nature" from humans.
>>
>>39410946
>elliminate the conflict
To what benefit?
>>
>>39410718
currently not anymore,people live just because they can.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.