[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecucks, prove him wrong.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Wagecucks, prove him wrong.
>>
People don't enjoy it, they just do it
>>
Bukowski was a dude who made a fortune being an independent building contractor. Then he spent his time writing and publishing. He was no Neet. He worked his ass off.
>>
Wasn't he a postman?
>>
Not to mention that the caption is taken out of context.
>>
>>39410782

u wot? He worked at the post office sorting mail into different slots 9 hours a day
>>
>>39410673
Responsibility is the main one. You enjoy doing something that you don't enjoy because its how you gain responsibility in a modern society.
>>
>>39410673
He's not advocating NEETdom, idiot.

You're like those white power retards who have only seen clips from American History X and not the actual whole movie.
>>
We dont work because we enjoy it, we work so that we can raise our children, raise our savings, and eventually live a comfy 60-90 retirement

>you will still be playing MMO's at 60 years old
>>
>>39411436
> eventually live a comfy 60-90 retirement
lmao
>>
>>39411436
Do you have a child?
>>
>>39411436
who the fuck wants to live to the age of 30, let alone 60?
>>
>>39411436
>retiring at 60
Good luck, champ.
>>
>>39410673
We do it cause we provide for ourselves, unlike most of the neets here leeching of their goverment or even worse their own parents

Also honestly it helps to gain confidence and have some kind of self worth
>>
I hate it when Neets use this quote without even knowing what Bukowski was about.
He was an immensely talented poet who lived his life, drank like a fish, fucked everything he could, and fought all the time. He had a multitude of shit jobs that fueled his inspiration.
What have you done? Eat tendies and live off of the government and or your parents.
I reject this as an example of defending anything until you live 1/100th of his life and succeed in anything creative at all.
>nb4 I study programming/language/mathatics/music.
No one cares and you're terrible at it.
>>
>>39411099
Maybe it is time to take a step back and reflect on why we spend so much time doing things we do not enjoy, just so we can keep doing things we don't enjoy.
Cease the rampant materalism. Be reasonable.
>>
>>39410673
All the dude had to his life was getting drunk and fucking old ugly bitches

That and expressing himself artistically every night

Kinda like /ic/
>>
>>39411888
>He had a multitude of shit jobs that fueled his inspiration.
right and he was inspired to convince people to end the shit job meme
so, please don't encourage people to be shitty jobbers who have to drink and then rant to get by
>>
Wagies, oh wagies, why don't you refute this.
>>
>Nobody enjoys having to brush their teeth
>Anon never brushes his teeth
>Anon uses the former to try and justify the latter
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.