[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with the loneliness? Originals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 1487116413554.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487116413554.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
How do you cope with the loneliness?

Originals
>>
>>39408096

I've come to terms with it. It is't so bad
>>
I talk to people in my head. It's not like I think they're really there or anything, I just manage to have full conversations that I know aren't real.
Their responses are unscripted though, and that always amazes me.
>>
>>39408105
what do you do apart from 4chan?
>>
>>39408096
First, dont be antisocial

Thats about it
>>
>>39408096
Actually, how do deal with the guilt of unnecessarily isolating yourself when things could have been so different with a little work and will power.
>>
>>39408131
Well obviously being aggressive towards people and threaten to beat them up and hating everything wont help.
>>
>>39408096
My options are either to live with it or kill myself, so there's not really much I can do about it.

It's been getting harder, though. I can no longer get enjoyment from things like videogames and anime, my libido is dead from antidepressants (which aren't making me feel better) so I can't even jerk off, uni isn't taking me anywhere and I got rejected by the the only woman I care about. I honestly don't know how much longer I can take it.
>>
File: 1491264959690.jpg (111KB, 584x852px) Image search: [Google]
1491264959690.jpg
111KB, 584x852px
Music and Video games.
>>
i replaced every need i have with cats ,anime
and masturbation
>>
>>39408096
I kill time by listening to music and daydreaming. Drinking helps too.
>>
>>39408121

read, music, read comics, practice singing and despair
>>
>>39408229
dog, music, weed.
>>
>>39408418
Pets and weed help me a lot too
>>
>>39408096
you go out and talk to people!
it's that easy anon! just be yourself xD
>>
>>39408096
I started doing voluntary work
>>
File: 1503614276732.png (86KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1503614276732.png
86KB, 680x510px
>>39408573
Original text less posts not allowed
>>
File: 1460338955473.jpg (29KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1460338955473.jpg
29KB, 720x540px
>>39408096
Alchohol, pills, and pot.
All 3 are more sincere and less toxic than humans.
>>
Doggo, cars, guns, vidya games, drugs, memes, masturbating, shitposting, feeling sorry for myself, disparity.
>>
if there's test cricket on I watch it with people on /sp/ which kills 5 days. if not I drink whisky or read a book until I pass out at like 4.
>>
>>39408096
Has anyone ever tried to be with people in similar situations? If yes, how was it? If no, do you think it's a bad idea or too hard to find people or...? Few people seem to consider it, it seems to be either be part of normie world or nothing.
>>
>>39408114
relatable 100 percent.
>>
>>39408105
Mostly this.
But just going on doggo walks and saying Hi to other passers by is enough for me.
Also have a few friends to play vidya with now and then. Music during down time is nice company, too.
>>
I think I have a serious problem.I honestly don't trust anyone.I can't have good relationships with girls because of that.And what makes it worse is that my suspicions have always been right.
I live completely secluded.I have a lot of hobbies that I enjoy.The rest of the time I daydream a lot.When I don't I am miserable because I notice how shitty life can be.
>>
>>39408096
A daily routine of work, video games and series
>>
I got over it

As a teenager I would cry a lot but now I haven't done that in many years. Same with loneliness, I used to feel lonely a lot but now I don't really feel that way. Give it a year or two.
>>
>>39408096
Eventually you start to enjoy it. I haven't had "friends" for 7 years, and it's quite enjoyable. I reached the point about 6 years ago where even on the MMOs I play my friend list is empty. I have several rich fantasy worlds in my head that have ongoing story lines that are very interesting. Most are culminations of the 100s of fantasy worlds I've read about through japanese and western fiction. It's super fun to mix up elements and characters from different stories to make some stuff up.
>>
>>39408096
>How do you cope with the loneliness?
im schizoid so i kinda had to bother with hanging out with people until college
>>
>>39409688
I've honestly just sent out my prayers and best wishes to you that you'll meet some like minded woman, fuck, have kids and be happy. Hope it happens soon and hits your ass like a train.
>>
Omegle can help sometimes
>>
File: 1500444199449.png (289KB, 442x761px) Image search: [Google]
1500444199449.png
289KB, 442x761px
>>39408105
Pretty much. I find conversations or dealing with other people to now be extremely exhausting. Being lonely is great, but that's probably because I talk to myself a lot
>>
>>39409787
I hope not. At this point whatever I deem my personal space being invaded sends me into an intense wave of anxiety.
>>
File: Cf2_QRGWIAAg-9p.jpg (27KB, 480x580px) Image search: [Google]
Cf2_QRGWIAAg-9p.jpg
27KB, 480x580px
>>39408096
Painkillers, anime, and japanese mobile games.
>>
>try and make friends
>fail
>alcohol and weed
>>
>>39408096
I orbit agressive fembots like this one

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39408096
Have made up conversations or play out scenarios in your head. Like how you accidently meet somebody and you really hit it of, what it would be like to be in that perfect relationship, being interviewed on a show for your not-yet-achieved accomplishments and impress everybody with your insight, etc.
Live through entertainment: Vidya, tv shows, movies, literature, even history can let you dream of different lives, places, times and worlds.
Have thinks to look forward to. Now this one is important because it gives you reasons to put of that suicide in one of those darker moments. It doesn't have to be anything great, just a new game or sporting event or maybe even just getting to eat a delicious meal. It doesn't even have to be anything that "happens" but something that you get to do at a specific date. Like when you work yourself through your backlog but want to do it in a specific order to get the full experience and you can't wait to get to game/ book/ movie X.
Also it can help if you channel your autistic ability to obsess over something for a somewhat useful purpose. Like try yourself at self-studying a subject such as history or philosophy which makes you at least somewhat more respectable.
And of course this website gives you all the actual social interaction you need. If you have to talk to real humans or want to find people just like you, we will always be here. Forever and ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 718x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 718x697px
>>39408096
Online dating, I just got out of a relationship with my boyfriend and my best friend moved the day after. I listed myself as a lesbian on tinder just to get some friends maybe.

Not the butch ones so my parents don't think I'm a lesbian, just the average looking girls. I'll tell them they're my coworker or something. The only problem is a lot of them are ugly trash or are looking for weed.
>>
>>39408131
Well, I've been trying but I can't even look people in the eyes when I talk to them
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.