[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see different anons on here posting interesting replies or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1502909916882.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502909916882.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>see different anons on here posting interesting replies or making interesting threads
>their posts make me think they seem pretty cool, interesting and that we'd be good friends
>actually end up talking in private to some of these anons
>turns out they're actually boring as hell, pretty autistic and annoying as well
>always repeating the same shit and turns out most of the posts they made about themselves were lies just to make them look cute or above others

Everything is deluded, fuck.
>>
add me anon. I'm like nothing you'll ever see. I'm one in a billion type of anon.

Discord: Shiftstrike#1210
>>
>Adding people seeking them to preform and be interesting

Worst reason
>>
I wish I could get people to be excited about me the way I get excited about other people
I feel stupid and sometimes like a bad person because of it, like I don't fit in with others
>>
Yeah, and then when I turn out to be the one guy who turns out to be fully sincere, it's always too much or too intense or even though you explicitly warned me in detail and I said I understood and it'd be ok now that situation has actually arrived noo it's too much

So whatever
>>
>>39408267
holy fuck i'm not alone

eat shit, OP
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-06-16-37-27.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-06-16-37-27.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>39407969
>add them
>"dance, monkey, dance!"
>my boring personality makes it difficult for them to be interesting
>mfw
>>
>>39409230
It's funny, even back in the day on /v/ you had people like this.

>add some people to play terraria or god knows what was in back then
>have fun with them, talk a bunch about otherstuff with some in particular
>Get a random add from someone with few friends an anime avatar and a private profile / no info on it
>sigh, accept it

>>Hi, I heard you were an interesting person.
>oh yeah? From who?
>>that's not important
>well if you say so
>>So are you going to show me how you're interesting
>u wot, I don't even know what you like or find interesting
>>I was assured you're interesting
>I can't just "be on" with no input from you

>they get frustrated, call me a friend collector and block me

Is that you, OP, are you like this?
>>
>>39407969
>tfw you're anon-kun being anon-kun
>see different anons on here posting interesting replies or making interesting threads
>their posts make me think they seem pretty cool, interesting and that we'd be good friends
>actually end up talking in private to some of these anons
>turns out they're actually interesting, pretty decent and friendly as well
>you start to think of them as a pretty good friend
>time passes and eventually they either disappear or start talking to you less
>end up getting into contact with them again somehow
>they tell you to leave them alone and that "internet friendships aren't real" and call you a faggot for thinking it meant anything
;_;
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.