[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I walk 5-10 miles daily, will I lose weight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1504035070407.png (89KB, 800x779px) Image search: [Google]
1504035070407.png
89KB, 800x779px
I walk 5-10 miles daily, will I lose weight?
>>
>>39407274
Yes, but you also need to stop eating like a fucking pig. Just drop soda and replace it with water. Chew gum to get over the cravings
>>
>>39407274
how much do you weigh? also how much do you eat on average?
>>
>>39407274
yes, as long as you don't stuff your mouth with cake. keep it under 2000 cal a day, the lower the better. drink water, lots.

good luck, anon.
>>
>>39407274
To a point, but you need to diet and do more intensive exercise to gain muscle
>>39407296
This
>>
There is no way to lose weight without eating less.
Do intermitent fasting (12-18 hours without eating or 1-5 days a week if you're obese). Just drink waiter.
>>
>>39407302
280. I don't really keep track of my calories, but I usually eat 2 meals a day: a small one and a bigger one. The problem is I'm a really sedative person.
>>
>>39407296
Can confirm. I used to drink 3 cans of Soda a day. I was 195lbs a few months ago, now Im down to 160. I could lose more if I started going on walks, but if youre drinking soda, just stop and youll lose weight in no time.
>>
>>39407274

after about 30 minutes walking, fat reserves begin to get methabolized

then, yes
>>
I lost weight by not exercising and eating the same junk I usually do.

It's all calorie counting. Use an online calculator to determine how much you have to eat a day to stop gaining/lose weight. It extremely simple.

I sat on my ass and played vidya and slept mostly but only ate 1500-1800 cal a day and lost weight. You can lose weight faster or eat a bit more if you exercise.
>>
>>39407274
So I really need help, I'm 1,90m and 98 kgs I swear I stopped eating carbs (rice and w/e) and sweets, I eat in the morning bread with milk, every lunch is a steak with no fat, same for dinner i eat another bread in the middle of the day and I can't get "normal" I'm still chubby what the fuck, is exercise required? I thought I only needed to stop eating to be normal.
>>
File: 600tera.jpg (60KB, 906x617px) Image search: [Google]
600tera.jpg
60KB, 906x617px
>>39407724

I'm 1.72 and things got serious when I got 89.5 kg and literally every afternoon, when waking up from my usual 90 minutes nap, I felt paresthesia on my left arm.

I cut off sugar drinks and added veggies, exercised and went down to 84 kg in a few months. But as soon as I stopped exercising because of the rigid winter, I swiftly got back again at 87.5 kg, and to date I couldn't break the 86 kg wall again.

Losing weight is easy; keeping it low is hard.

pic unrelated
>>
>>39407490
>can confirm
>>>/Reddit/
>>
I went from absolutely no exercise and minimal daily movement with terrible eating habits, to an hour on the elliptical and 2000 calories a day. I've been doing this for about 2 months but have only lost about 5 pounds.
I wanted to lose it slowly so I could minimize the amount of loose skin I'd be left with, but the pace is still discouraging. What can I do to speed it along?
>>
>>39408335
>eat less
>exercise more
It's not hard. 1500 cal a day/2 hours elliptical
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.