[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the jelq meme It's like a toothpick is my cock

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1384_0.jpg (228KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1384_0.jpg
228KB, 1280x960px
>tfw fell for the jelq meme
It's like a toothpick is my cock
>>
>>39407033
What the fuck is going on in here on this day
>>
>>39407033
Why is there a hole in your dick
>>
>>39407092
>>39407107
>jelq
>break dick because jelqing is scientifically and literally a meme designed to do just that
>doctors have to slice dick open to relieve pressure then perform surgery to fix shit up
>dick isn't the best area for healing in the human body
>>
>>39407033
How retarded were u when u jelqed? Did u use a hammer??
>>
>>39407683
>anon doesn't know that jelqing does damage no matter what its simply how the technique used in it functions
>doesn't know that someone jelqing aggressively is just crossing the inevitable finish line sooner than the slowpokes
>>
>>39407705
Gained 1 inch length and 0,7 girth been doing it for 2 years on/off best thing ivd done stay bad
>>
>>39407033
Now you can put a Sharpie in your cock. It'll be great, trust me.
>>
>>39407748
>anon doesn't understand penile plaque and overpressure
>anon doesn't understand its accumulative and permanent
>anon doesn't get that his dick is simply swelling from damage like a broken finger
>anon doesn't understand that the swelling also does its share of damage
>doesn't get that its so slow he won't notice the damage until its fully done its job
You can honestly go get an ultrasound on your dick to confirm literally all of this if you don't believe me.
>>
>>39407092
>>39407107
>>39407185
>>39407705
>>39407683
>>39407748
>>39407795
>>39407817
Stop pretending that my dick is your dick. It was not caused by some sort of accident; it was a cosmetic birth defect.
>>
>>39407835
>dick pic from reddit user warning against the harmful effects of jelqing
>"my" dick
Try harder.
>>
>>39407817
im putting an ultrasound on my penis and it feels so good

how many ultrasounds can your dick eat before it gets too fat? also does the brand matter?
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (250KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
250KB, 1280x960px
>>39407880
I had to leave lecture for this.
>>
>>39407936
>dick tip open and connected to shaft hole in pic
>new pic clearly has tip sealed from birth and not surgery
Try harder.
>>
>>39407967
I was soft in new pic, mate. I'm not jerking myself off to get hard in a toilet stall during the middle of a lecture. Also, take note that I am using my fingers to spread the halves of my glans in the original photo. Eat shit and die, mate. That is my dick. I've been posting that pic in various threads where the OP is lamenting minor issues with their own dicks.
>>
>tfw have minor imperfections that a week should cure
>a week of no erections
>is this shit even possible
>still have these imperfections decades later

i dont care anymore, i live in a small town and every place i called wants to know exactly what i want and my full name

i'll just die alone whatever lol
>>
>>39408062
>very obviously connected tissue
>i-its just not hard
Yes, tell me how your dick rips itself right down the middle and somehow scars back up everytime you pop a boner then go flaccid.
>>
>>39408118
It's not connected, shitbird. At rest, the two halves want to sit in contact. In the original photo, you can see me actively pulling them apart.

Are you trying to claim that is your own dick?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 400x334px
>>39407092
It's hypospadias
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypospadias

It's extremely common (1 in 250 males have some form of it) and usually mild and pretty easy to fix.
>>
>>39408171
The dick owner in OP's pic reporting in.
It's not so bad. I have to sit down to pee. That or stand and use a funnel.
>>
File: IMG_1408.jpg (188KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1408.jpg
188KB, 1280x960px
>>39409694
I'm home. You're a nigger.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.