[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if this girl from an another town on tinder is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Bezos Amazon transformation.jpg (298KB, 908x446px) Image search: [Google]
Bezos Amazon transformation.jpg
298KB, 908x446px
How do I know if this girl from an another town on tinder is actually interested in meeting me? Not the whole convo, but basically
>usual conversation starter-tier crap
>girl asks me about something I mentioned in my profile
>reply with "How about I come over there and show you? (suggestive emoji that I can't post here)"
>she replies with "We'll see. I'm actually coming to (my town) next week"
>just reply "I don't think I have any plans next week. Atleast it would give me a reason to clean my place good"
Would she even have mentioned going to my town if she was interested? How should I continue? Wait a day or two and ask her about on which day(s) she's gonna be in my town? The last message was around 24 hours ago, if that matters.

Yes, I consider /r9k/ my personal online dating coach/ghostwriter
Picture unrelated, I prefer to use ebay for my online shopping needs

also general tinder thread
>>
>>39406572
Normie here. Sounds fine. Did she reply to you after your last message? How long ago did you send it?
>>
File: Robert deadliest catch.jpg (361KB, 1554x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Robert deadliest catch.jpg
361KB, 1554x1080px
>>39406604
She didn't reply to my last message. All the replies she sent (except for the last one she sent about her coming to my town) were sent almost immediately. How should I proceed?
>>
>>39407093
How long ago did you send that message? It's pretty important.
>>
>>39407256
It says so in my opening post, around 24 hours ago. Maybe an hour or two less. I know some people don't keep their tinder notifications on, but I'm never hopeful about stuff so I'm betting she just isn't interested.
>>
>>39407289
She hasn't replied to your proposition to meet up for 24 hours. Doesn't sound like good news, now does it Mick?
>>
>>39407289
>It says so in my opening post
Didn't even notice that.

Nah, no need to worry just yet. It was a bit presumptive of you to imply she was definitely coming back to your house. Robots like to pretend that all girls get wet being told what to do but most don't, particularly right away.

Wait a couple of days and send her a message asking her when she's getting to town so you can hang out. If there is no reply then don't send another message. Unfortunately for you you've put the decision in her court so there's really nothing you can do at this point. There is no need to worry yet though. It's only been 24 hours.
>>
File: 4chan posting brain meme.png (895KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
4chan posting brain meme.png
895KB, 857x1202px
>>39407554
I just realized I forgot to mention that she's around 9 years older than me (I'm 21, she's 30). If we were to meet up, would I have to take things differently than with someone my age (apart from obviously not calling her out on her age)? She also mentioned in her profile she isn't ooking for anything serious.

Good advice still, I appreciate it.
>>
>>39408195
Sorry, I can't help with anything like that. The oldest girl I've ever been with is 23. I always go with girls my age or younger. If she's 30 and not looking for anything serious then I don't think she would have gotten a stick up her ass about you suggesting she come back to her place. She's probably just busy in that case.
>>
>>39408195
"Not looking for anything serious" means "I might fuck you on the first date"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.