[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tumblrinas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1442948434306.jpg (7KB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
1442948434306.jpg
7KB, 400x314px
I just want a qt xNFP tumblrina gf who accepts but disagrees with and slights me because of my far right opinions. Where can one meet tumblrinas?
>>
>>39405032
>I just want a qt xNFP tumblrina gf who accepts but disagrees with and slights me because of my far right opinions. Where can one meet tumblrinas?

At school. But only go for the ones without the lesbo cuts or dye. Go for the ones into art
>>
>>39405053
I am not a normie, so I can't start a conversation with a girl in real life. Have never hugged a girl. I have had a "relationship" with a tomboyish girl but she was from another country and we have never met.
>>39405032
>>
On Tumblr dumbass.
>>
>>39405087
Then how do you expect a qt gf? Ok dude if you have a job or school do what I did go find the girl with no friends and talk to her. I cant give you exact advice on how to talk to girls but I searched how to on /r/lifeprotips and it worked now I have this short asian girl with no other friends except me following me around
>>
>>39405114
I don't have a Tumblr account, so I can't start a conversation with a girl on Tumblr. I have never even visited Tumblr.
>>
>>39405191
Make one. It's not hard.
>>
File: IMG_1462.jpg (134KB, 550x891px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1462.jpg
134KB, 550x891px
IRL I've noticed many tumblrites tend to be dreamy shrinking violets who only kinda half-believe the crazy shit because socal consensus. They tended to pair up with pseudo-edgy "redpilled" dudes from 4chan who tried to seem cool but were just shy as fuck too.

t. TA at a university
>>
>>39405160
I am in the last year of school, this is not the problem. But I fear the rumours.

>>39405114
Where exactly to look for them?
>>
>>39405516
Rumors? What do you mean homie
>>
>>39405032
Try any and every feminist board or feminist website you can. There's bound to be at least one that would date you despite wanting to hate you because she thinks she should.
>>
>>39405032
>my far right opinions

You unironically believe that people should be ruled by whoever has the most currency and your rights only go as far as the zeros on your bank account?

Wtf?
>>
>>39405751

>far-right is super capitalism
Both cappies and commies will be put in camps
>>
>>39405751
lel before chastising people on the internet you should consider trying to know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>39405816
I'll do whatever I want faggot
>>
>went to the only bookstore in my post communist shithole of a town
>saw a cute tumblr looking girl
>basically ogled at her for 5 minutes until she disappeared before buying the book I wanted to

you can find them in bookstores however I never dare to talk to them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.