[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was told that only guys have hard in life? How can you say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: life is hard.png (93KB, 830x495px) Image search: [Google]
life is hard.png
93KB, 830x495px
I was told that only guys have hard in life?

How can you say girls have it easy after seeing pic related? You simply cannot
>>
>>39404997
The easiest solution would be to just put out. She's got the tools to do it.
>>
>>39405082
>fucking roasty whores having secks with everyone reee
>mayb she should just put out if she wants a bf
u sure showed them
>>
>it's on the internet so it must be real
Girls are wanted just for existing.
>>
>>39404997
Imagine if a guy posted something like this, that would be:
>hit a gym
>get a better job
>be better at everything
>then maybe you will find the one :)
Not to mention that would be laughable, how many of us is here kvh +25?

She mostly gets:
>just download Tinder

Do you think that her body is slowly turning to metal? Or is she just a unfortunate and sheltered normie?
>>
>>39404997
Definitely a landwhale. Hasnt been told she's unnattractive because you never tell em to their face.

Either that or a frumpy 4 whose standards are too high from being friends with a hot chad.
>>
>>39404997
>dude i only want my oneitis so i'm going to ignore literally every other man out there
just go after a different guy lmao, especially one without a gf
>>
>>39405467
She says she has been told she is attractive, but that's probably her female friends telling her lies, while laughing behind her back.
>>
>>39404997
>fucking roastie who expects Chads to bow before her

haha thanks for this OP
>>
>>39405332
I have no qualms about women being used as cumdumpsters. That's what they are made for. I don't know what you're really implying with your first strawman senpai.
>>
>>39404997
I was a virgin until 21, was wondering why no one wants me, now years later I realize that I never talked, which must have been rather creepy. I genuinely had crushes on ugliest guys but they still wouldn't want me kek.

Also relationship won't solve any problems and won't make you happy, it has nothing to do with life being hard.
>>
>>39404997
>wanted me to be one of their multiple girlfriends
Most modern women seem to jump at that chance.

If she's actually genuine then she's doing the right thing and should stay the path.
>>
>I've always been called a pretty girl

she just had to get that in there. i doubt she's pretty if guys are embarrassed at the idea of being seen with her.
>>
>>39405498
Im a goddamn ugly manlet robot, and noone has directly told me im unattractive.
The closest impression is being blocked after sending a face pic on dating sites.
This bitch would be totally clueless to her appearance in the hugbox of female life.
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>39404997
I hate bitches like this so much. She just started college, if she is not a landwhale she just need to open her legs and she will get tons of attention from males. It is not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>39405531
Where can you find girls like that? I'm always looking for girls that never talk, but all of them are talkative normies.
>>
Can you stop baiting please thanks
>>
>>39405554
I thought that we should write some nice post, that she should disregard love life, dating, kissing and whatever normies do, clad a metal shell and live her life like she lived until now finding happiness away from so pleasures of the flesh, in philosophy, literature and self improvement and put in the thread upvote it to the first place. My englando isn't too good for that kind of shenanigans, and I'm afraid we don't really have numbers to pull something like that.
>>
>>39405593
I'm 27 now and had 2 boyfriends and recently started dating the third one hope that's the last one each of them I don understand online (image board, twitch, discord) and I was the one who approached them.

So I really don't know.

But not communicating needs, expectations, basically anything, isn't fun for both sides.
>>
>>39405776
>>39405776

Kek at being stupid, dunno how 'did met' autocorrected to don understand
>>
>>39404997
>I'm a [21F] who has never been kissed,never had a date and never had a relationship [with Chad]
Fixed
>>
>>39405874
Obviously, anon. Sex with Milhouse doesn't count.
>>
Let's analyze this closely
>Always been called pretty
>Guys always turn her down because they "have other females they talk to"
Either she's an ugly, narcissistic fucking roastie or she won't date anyone but Chad. Problem fucking solved. I guarantee that if you're decently pretty or nice, you will get a boyfriend pretty fast. But she wants chads, and she's paid the price. Fucking cunt needs to get her priorities straight.
>>
>>39406042
She's probably like a 4/10, redditwhores always say they're 10/10s because it helps get them upvotes. And also they don't want to consider the problem may be something with their looks because that is the most painful ego blow for a roastie.
>>
>>39405467
>>39405498
this.
" you're a pretty girl " but she left out the overweight part.
the don't tell anyone is a huge clue she's a moped .
aka guys will ride her big ass but don't want those friends to know
>>
desu she should post a picture. not knowing what she looks like, she just sounds like she might be a whale or something.
>>
File: lul.png (10KB, 806x123px) Image search: [Google]
lul.png
10KB, 806x123px
How many dick pics did you think she has received? How many nice guys wrote to her assuring her they want to protect her smile?
>>
>>39405332
Women were the ones who decided they weren't going to offer anything besides a wet hole after feminism kicked in. Roasties devalued themselves, they don't get to whine when men devalue them as well
>>
There is a tumblr on the same account name... Really makes you think.
>>
>>39406110
>She's probably like a 4/10
That's not a disadvantage. I've seen literal 2/10 girl with 5/10 guy.
>>
>>39406388
I remember a girl once asked me what I would want to do with a girlfriend if not have sex. I described a number of things, afterwards she told me it sounds more like I want a daughter.
I was about to ask her if she realized she was admitting that all she was good for was having a vagina, and was basically encouraging me towards pedophilia if I want more than sex. Someone else did it before I could through a method more humorous than I could think up. I silently admitted my defeat and posted absolutely nothing further.
>>
File: G9sr4Cl.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
G9sr4Cl.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>39404997
Without a face and full body shot (clothed even) we cannot know for sure if she's a mountain of ham or not. Even those girls, with fucking much acne get called pretty by peers, like
>oooh you look so sweet in that dress hun
>oooh your new hair looks amazing darling
>wow, you sure look stunning tonight

A) either she is ugly, and has multiple no-gos, but believed the you are pretty mantra, so acts like a cunt
B) since she is in love with that guy, she just dismissed every other guy's advance, scaring them off

Face it, if you have 10 grills to chose from, you won't chase after someone who is in love with someone and just doesn't seem to care about anything.

Yes. Women have it way easier. They literally don't do shit to find a relationship, other than spend hours in front of the fucking mirror. There are guys like this obviously, who are the fucking alpha male Adonises, but it's rare.

Women just wait for the guy on the white horse, and expect to be swept off their feet. Then a lot of them just do the starfish in bed, suck for a maximum of 3 minutes, and then joke about with her gf how the new lad is boring at sex.

I'd rant so much more, and I don't know why.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.