[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you answer the question "are you OK"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: no_more.jpg (68KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
no_more.jpg
68KB, 840x473px
I am not OK.

I tell people that I am not OK, and I get the "you have always been strong, you'll be fine".

My life has fallen apart and there are few people left who care enough to feign interest.

Years of wasted potential and skills in fields that will never make me money or give me happiness. A job I hate and all my hobbies ave either had me lose interest in them or I lack the funds to continue with them

The last girl I was with shattered my heart after years and now I can barely find a reason to get up.

But worst of all I have people who need me, so I have tried to be strong for them, but now I am out of strength and I need a rest. I have bags under my eyes and I am aging 5 years every 12 months,

So when someone says "Are you OK" how do I make them understand? How do I get a break?
>>
When people ask how you are, you should respond with "fine, how about you?" or something similar. No one gives a fucking shit about how you feel it's just something you ask to be polite.
>>
>>39404445
if you don't believe that they geniunely care, then just respond in whichever way will end the conversation the quickest.
>how do you get a break?
not nearly enough information in your post. you say there are people in your life depending on you. does this mean you cannot pursue the field/activity that makes you happy?
>>
>>39404500
silly americans
why do you do this? this is why the rest of the world (europeans atleast) despise you. you're so fake it hurts. in the nordics obvious fake politeness is more rude than just being rude.
>>
>>39404500

I am not talking about check out girls you dolt.
>>
>>39404516

what I would really like to do is just stop working for even a little bit. But if I did that what is left of my family would be homeless, people would go hungry and it would be only a matter of time until the bank got tired of sending overdue letters.

I can't get off this wild ride
>>
>>39404572
family with disability or aged unable to work and no retirement fund? why are you responsible for them? is it actually nessecary or are you just a pushover that they can leach on?
if the latter, I would suggest putting yourself first and cutting down on work.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.